User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Well theoretically ENTJ's dominant Te and INFP's inferior Te would clash. I've been in that situation before, where 2 knew each other, and they really didn't get along too poorly. The Te bitched about the INFP sometimes behind his back for never doing chores and shit, though.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by zago View Post
    Well theoretically ENTJ's dominant Te and INFP's inferior Te would clash. I've been in that situation before, where 2 knew each other, and they really didn't get along too poorly. The Te bitched about the INFP sometimes behind his back for never doing chores and shit, though.
    This is yet another great example of functional analysis gone completely off the rails, haywire, wrong, etc.

And for the record, I believe the more popular dynamics theory is that matched dominant and inferior work quite well together. Not that I subscribe to that bull.

I can't think of any bad experiences with INFPs - and I think they're pretty cool I find them a lot more interesting than other introverted feeler types.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I like INFP's. We're both dreamers really, but our dreams seem to have different purposes.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    (1) sees a use for the interruption (food)
    This one's easy...

(2) you humor him and make him laugh
    Not the best at it but could work...

(3) he finds you more interesting than his work (It takes a lot to do this, but it happens).
    Like sexy time?

Do these work on the girls too?
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    This is yet another great example of functional analysis gone completely off the rails, haywire, wrong, etc.

And for the record, I believe the more popular dynamics theory is that matched dominant and inferior work quite well together. Not that I subscribe to that bull.
    Actually there is nothing in the theory that says someone with dominant one thing will clash with inferior of the same thing. So I guess I misspoke. I would definitely expect them to clash a little, though... and they did. A little. Dominant Ti and dominant Te clashed much more... me always wanting to smoke weed in the house and ignore social conventions.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Seems like that the people I make friends with easiest are INTPs and ENTPs, my very best friend being an ENTP. And I've always been fascinated between the bond between INFPs and NTPs, which I have heard that other INFPs have too?
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

By the way, I may be getting away from the main topic but..I would like to say that I really appreciate how ENTJs are really honest and straightforward..for instance, they can easily admitt that they can be hard headed, and they are clear when they want something, and I find that it's reasy easy to be myself around ENTJs..amost like a positive and negative pole attracting eachother..we both interact in a mutual manner. I feel I need the guidance, and ENTJs need the authority..so I find it works well..

And I do spend a lot of time with ENTJs and ENTPs because my little sister is an ENTJ and my best friend is an ENTP.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I really enjoy the company of INFPs, I really do. They're the only type that can soften my inner cynical daemon: they have a way to get the best out of me like no others.
    INFPs are amongst the most complex types, and hence, amongst the most interesting to observe. And since most ENTPs enjoy nothing less than to observe and understand people, INFPs often make very enjoyable companions, whether as friends or as lovers.
    Last edited by Blackmail!; 11-22-2008 at 03:52 AM.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Awesome responces guys.

EDIT: I've always liked you NTs. I feel the most comfortable being myself around you guys.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)