User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 129

  1. #21
    Senior Member Chemgrl82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    eNTj
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    I got over it though, you need to stomp harder.
    You did? Hmmm.... was it because of true stomping, or because stomping wasn't really needed in the first place?
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
    E:63% N:84% T:84% J:68%
    8w7 sx

  2. #22
    We all got it comin' kid Delilah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,044

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemgrl82 View Post
    You did? Hmmm.... was it because of true stomping, or because stomping wasn't really needed in the first place?
    I don't know, maybe both? I don't know if they (the relationships) changed because I pulled back, or if there was nothing to pull back from in the first place and I just misread things. Either way, nothing there now. I think they were just figments of my overactive imagination, it's always getting me in trouble.
    *clinging to my face like a starfish of love* ....... PinkPiranha

  3. #23
    Senior Member Chemgrl82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    eNTj
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    I don't know, maybe both? I don't know if they (the relationships) changed because I pulled back, or if there was nothing to pull back from in the first place and I just misread things. Either way, nothing there now. I think they were just figments of my overactive imagination, it's always getting me in trouble.
    It's almost like there is a special comfy spot made for this person in my mind. You know how in the beginning it completely freaks you out and you want to STAMP?

    Well, that part is gone and now it's like this comforting thing. Even when we don't talk, it's still there.

    Kinna hard to want to stamp anymore... ya know? It'd be that black, dark silence in that section now.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
    E:63% N:84% T:84% J:68%
    8w7 sx

  4. #24
    We all got it comin' kid Delilah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,044

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemgrl82 View Post
    It's almost like there is a special comfy spot made for this person in my mind. You know how in the beginning it completely freaks you out and you want to STAMP?

    Well, that part is gone and now it's like this comforting thing. Even when we don't talk, it's still there.

    Kinna hard to want to stamp anymore... ya know? It'd be that black, dark silence in that section now.
    I prefer the black, dark silence TYVM. I don't need people creeping around in my head, putting their feet up on my files, rifling through my secret books, just to leave a mess and wander off when they get bored.

    Interlopers will be shot on sight from here on out.
    *clinging to my face like a starfish of love* ....... PinkPiranha

  5. #25
    Senior Member Chemgrl82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    eNTj
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    to leave a mess and wander off when they get bored.
    My stomach just turned a little. What a nasty thought.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
    E:63% N:84% T:84% J:68%
    8w7 sx

  6. #26
    We all got it comin' kid Delilah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,044

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemgrl82 View Post
    My stomach just turned a little. What a nasty thought.
    It certainly is, which is why no one is welcome in there anymore.
    *clinging to my face like a starfish of love* ....... PinkPiranha

  7. #27
    Senior Member Chemgrl82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    eNTj
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    no one is welcome in there anymore.
    I come so close to that all the time. It's so much easier. sigh.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
    E:63% N:84% T:84% J:68%
    8w7 sx

  8. #28
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    Just being a "mindmate" isn't enough, in my opinion. Although, I have seen before that NT females tend to support the idea more.
    This one doesn't. The term was coined by Keirsey, and from my reading what he is saying is that NTs ARE mindmates, not that that is what they are looking for in a romantic relationship. He thinks they are most compatible with NF soulmates, FWIW.

    That's by the by. In answer to OP, I've had this sort of connection once, with an INTP I grew up with. There was no sexual attraction - he was like a brother to me, more like a twin, actually. We had to stop seeing each other when he got married, his wife (SJ) didn't understand.

    Bummer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  9. #29
    We all got it comin' kid Delilah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,044

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemgrl82 View Post
    It's so much easier. sigh.
    It sure is!

    *sticks head back in the sand*
    *clinging to my face like a starfish of love* ....... PinkPiranha

  10. #30
    Senior Member Chemgrl82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    eNTj
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    It sure is!

    *sticks head back in the sand*

    Ahh yes. The old ostrich. What a good bird he is.


    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
    E:63% N:84% T:84% J:68%
    8w7 sx

Similar Threads

  1. How far will my salary go in another city?
    By Giggly in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-20-2013, 04:02 PM
  2. Spent Challange - How Far Can You Go?
    By Anew Leaf in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 11:34 AM
  3. How much are you going to make this week?
    By Lateralus in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 08:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO