User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    ENTJ

It's been told to me numerous times. And in my eyes, no, it has not been true. It's merely my way of viewing and analyzing the world.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Willfrey View Post
    When it comes to academic or work matters it rarely happens, but the entire 'F' aspect I tend to dwell on.

For instance when I was leaving the movies with a girl I was sort of in to, I said goodbye and she said "We'll see"

I must have dwelled on this all week, when I spoke with her again the following week and when I made mention of her comment she just sort of laughed it off. Tease.
    Haha, awesome.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleCloud View Post
    It's been told to me numerous times. And in my eyes, no, it has not been true. It's merely my way of viewing and analyzing the world.
    Entj self doubt is like the 12th marvel of the world.
    u've never seen it, never heard about it.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    -

All the time. I do not like to assume it is entirely my own process of thought, but rather that certain individuals are too sensitive or passive to want to absorb my analysis on anything. It does intimidate people to a large extent because by dwelling into issues too much, we begin to "deconstruct" an image or established belief leading to some controversy.

It usually happens during classes and any social gathering or communication with another person, for that matter!

Could there be a certainty, that for iNtuitive's, overanalysis allows the mind to gather and conclude on new concrete details discovered independently. As opposed to the conventional "what you see is what you get" attitude of some Sensors.
    ENTJ

Te > Ni > Ti > Se = Si > Fe > Ne > Fi

MBTI
    INTJ

STORY OF MY LIFE.

In grade school, I would always ask my teachers questions about the problems they had given us, because I was thinking of other factors that could change the outcome. They always told me to just "answer the question."

I am extremely protective of my feelings (really working on that, though, and I've changed a lot) and so it's really hard to just "go with it"....people tell me to do what feels right and made decisions as they come up when it comes to dealing with guys, but that kind of thing scares me so I'd rather plan it all out first (even though sometimes this is not only impossible, but detrimental if you try to do it).

A funny one...in my apartment, one of the things you twist to adjust the angle of the blinds broke off (when the blinds were in the position where someone can still look through if they are above the window), so I bought a dowel and made plans to drill a hole in the dowel, and use some wire to attach it to the hook the original thing was on. I bought the dowel four months ago and it's still leaning on the wall two feet away from me...I've never altered the angle of the blinds. When my mom (ISFP) came up to visit, she asked me why I just didn't get up on a chair and twist the hook with my hands. So I did

MBTI
    INTP

Yes, I have that problem. I am always able to take a step back. Emotion sometimes clouds better judgement.

MBTI
    ENFP

I think there are times you control your passion and times you let your passion control you. I love those moments when I can totally let go....sssssssss
    All I know for sure is that I come from a long line of dead people