User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    INTP

...you stop talking in the middle of an explanation, stare off into the distance and.....

What was the question again?

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

You get called arrogant and aloof and.. you are too arrogant and aloof to care.

Instead of answering the question "Do you have any possibly easy mushroom soup recipies?" wih a yes/no answer you start speaking about the way a mushroom soup should be, then going into pondering what type of spices make a real mushroom soup. (All this after first saying a quick no, because I pestered you.)

Or actually insert any interesting subject to the INTP instead of mushroom soup and you get the same result.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by sade View Post
    Instead of answering the question "Do you have any possibly easy mushroom soup recipies?" wih a yes/no answer you start speaking about the way a mushroom soup should be, then going into pondering what type of spices make a real mushroom soup. (All this after first saying a quick no, because I pestered you.)
    Pepper aside, I would be more interested in the herbs most likely to accentuate the flavor of the mushroom - depending on the variety of mushroom....

Oh, ignore me. I have a fairly bad cold and am going for the whiskey, honey, lemon cure. What the hell, it's Saturday.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by norepinephrine View Post
    Pepper aside, I would be more interested in the herbs most likely to accentuate the flavor of the mushroom - depending on the variety of mushroom....

Oh, ignore me. I have a fairly bad cold and am going for the whiskey, honey, lemon cure. What the hell, it's Saturday.
    When the topic of soups, colds, and herbs is somehow grounds for further research... If only knowledge wasn't so contagious...
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

Quote Originally Posted by norepinephrine View Post

Exactly.
    I pretty much ignored him after the 'no' so I think he was talking about the sause or vegetables or.. something. I just wanted a basic recipy to whisk something together. Argh.

Take a couple of shots of vodka while you're at it, it should sterilize the throat..

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Martoon View Post
    ...you just start a "You know you're an INTP when..." thread, then let everyone else slog through the tedium of adding content.
    We're onto you.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    PINT

• If you really are a human being, not a human doing.
    • When you wrote several forum posts but considered them silly in the end and threw them away...
    • ...just to notice a few days later that they weren't as dumb as you thought.
    • Generally if you change your mind that often that no one knows what you're all about, not even yourself.
    • If you never finish your...
    Daylight bores the sunshine out of me...

MBTI
    ENTP

When you write on paper, if you get a mistake, you search for the ctrl+z.
    5w4 - Idiosyncratic/Leisurely/Dramatic
    It's the devil's way now.

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

...your flittering mannerisms fluctuate between giggling uncontrollably and mortified silence.

...you swear you're feeling the onset of a cardiac arrest when the word "group work" is mentioned, especially when it concerns you.

...you can barely control the urge to correct the girl named "Sara", because her name clearly lacks that silent 'H' which is oh-so needed.

...it doesn't matter if someone mocks your style of dress, but a rebuke towards your competence in work/school brings a crashing wave of acute depression.
    Um, yeah.