User Tag List

First 8161718

ReflecTcelfeR

When you try to disprove all of the reasons why you could be an INTP only to find out that you can't.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    When you try to disprove all of the reasons why you could be an INTP only to find out that you can't.
    Or you disprove that you are any of all the 16 MBTI types and then by analysis come to the tentative conclusion that your case against you not being an INTP is the weakest of all of the types...changing your mind for a short while entertaining the thought about being an ISTP and INTJ but after no longer being able to suspend disbelief after imagining multiple chapters in theses lives returning to the previous forgone conclusion.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Was a fracken sad realisation that one
    Why didn't they use 'fudge' instead of 'frack' ?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

...when you have a conversation like this only two minutes after sex, still walking around in your underwear.

him: Hey, since you got that book on game theory, ..you know von Neumann?
    her: Yeah
    him: Well, interesting character, you know, well beside game thoery and the Manhattan project he also did some work on quantum mechanics computer architecture.
    her: And?
    him: It's a fascinating field....*looses thread of thought* oh yeah, well did you see the article in Spiegel Online about that experiment that supposedly proves that people can predict randomized events? It would dig a hole into the whole idea of causality.
    her: Well, I very much doubt that.
    him: That is very unscientific and closed minded of you. But they better have a shitload of evidence if they want to overthrow a paradigm like that. On the other hand, on a quantum level the whole thing changes *gets into details of quantum physics and the theory that time doesn't really exist while she decides to post this conversation on TypoC*
    her: You mean like the very low propability that a golden apple will suddenly materialize before me?
    him: Yeah, or that I could suddenly walk through a wall. Chances are though I'll just bang my head.
    her: Hey, while we were at it I noticed the arrows in your flow chart look like dicks.
    him: Those aren't arrows, they are circuits, those are signs for "and", "or", "exclusive or" etc.
    her: Well, you draw pretty messy, but I recognize some of them now that you mention it.
    him: *explains system behind the circuits on his white board*...and that is a carry look-ahead.
    her: Hey, Carry Look Ahead would be a cool internet pseudonym!
    him: *radiating smile* Yeah, cool. Anyway,*get's factual again* I noticed I actually prefer working on specific problems.
    her: What? You? But you are allergic to the word "applied".
    him: I know, there are two sorts of applied problems: the ones where you have to take something real and look for soem kind of approximation and the ones where you have a very specific problem (Input = A, Output = B, build the circuit), like microchips construction. The former I couldn't care less, the later I find really fascinating, as they are more like a puzzle.
    her: Okay, now I'm definitely posting this conversation!
    *they put some cloths on*

Edit: When you fact check your ex's post on a conversation and have it edited.
    Last edited by Red Herring; 01-10-2011 at 02:52 PM.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Or you disprove that you are any of all the 16 MBTI types and then by analysis come to the tentative conclusion that your case against you not being an INTP is the weakest of all of the types...changing your mind for a short while entertaining the thought about being an ISTP and INTJ but after no longer being able to suspend disbelief after imagining multiple chapters in theses lives returning to the previous forgone conclusion.
    Too true.