• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ females

Cranky

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Get an INFP man.

Just be prepared for crying before/during/after sex.

If it's good sex, I can put up with the crying before and during, and I don't have to stick around for the afters. That's what a shower is for.

Me: "Oh, baby, you were wonderful. What an amazing connection! This was truly a spiritual experience." *puff, puff*

INFP man: "I love you." *attempts to snuggle*

Me: "Thank you. Well, I have to go. I have a breakfast meeting." *ensures I have NOT left an earring on the dresser, or if I have, that it's a cheap one*

nynesneg

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Just be like a couple guys I know...

Get up immediately after sex and say, "alright, I feel dirty now. Gotta go get a shower and clean off the sweat and stuff."

lol

OR you could play the typical girl response. "EWWWW that thing down there is discusting! Cover it up, I don't want to see it!" and run in the other room.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I dated an ENTJ female for 4 years. She had ADHD and had the libido of a teenage boy. God she was a royal pain in my ass, my best times with her is when she was on her meds.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Can you be evil before and during and NOT expect the sticky cuddles after?

Sticky cuddles = :sick:

I just need cuddles, I can handle shower first, but I need cuddles at some point soon after sex.

Edit: then again, if I'm not really done I'd probably want to do the shower together, goof off in there; then when clean and sexed out go back to bed and cuddle non-sticky.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I am simply curious about something.

Aren't female ENTJs "vulnerbale" when it comes to romance ?

I am asking since most of them seem to scare guys at some level. Especially since they are well educated usually , good looking because of Se, Te-dom etc.

What means that alot of guys will not have the confidance and/or nerves to date one.
But none the less I am pretty sure most female ENTJs need love.
So from purely strategic point of view this is something that can be exploited easily if you can hande a ENTJ female.

Also ENTJ females that don't know that they are ENTJs could be even easier "target" for a guy that knows what he is doing.

Comments ?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Comments ?

Yes. An ENTJ's sentimental streak is famous.

Anyone that intimidates the opposite sex and or the sex they are interested in feels hurt. Perhaps for the thinking female, more so, because the heart is a very novel place in her world. It has been stated on this board that when a thinker is finally hurt or when his/her passions are evoked, it will be much more intense than anyone else who lets them out frequently.

Which is why they adore those who are sensitive without being weak....
they need someone to hold their heart with kid gloves like anyone else,
but more so.

"You know I love a man who is familiar with his feminine side" -ENTJ female.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ

I am asking since most of them seem to scare guys at some level. Especially since they are well educated usually , good looking because of Se, Te-dom etc.

What means that alot of guys will not have the confidance and/or nerves to date one.
But none the less I am pretty sure most female ENTJs need love.
So from purely strategic point of view this is something that can be exploited easily if you can hande a ENTJ female.

Also ENTJ females that don't know that they are ENTJs could be even easier "target" for a guy that knows what he is doing.

Comments ?

It makes sense theoretically because WE DO NEED LOVE, but actually successfully fooling an ENTJ woman with her brilliant bullshit-detection-skills is no easy task.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
It makes sense theoretically because WE DO NEED LOVE, but actually successfully fooling an ENTJ woman with her brilliant bullshit-detection-skills is no easy task.

You are probably right. However I am talking about the cases that "the Guy" is trully interesed in a ENTJ. So what I was actually saying is that female ENTJs could be easier to intrigue then it looks like . (if you have the right traits of course)

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
You are probably right. However I am talking about the cases that "the Guy" is trully interesed in a ENTJ. So what I was actually saying is that female ENTJs could be easier to intrigue then it looks like . (if you have the right traits of course)

Oh, then yes :)

Vanitas

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If someone do manage to get in, yes, (from my experience) we're pretty vulnerable.

The problem is getting in the first place, and the more experience an ENTJ woman has, the harder to get in and she'll be more realistic with her relationships. We get stronger and we learn from mistakes; for a better 'next time'.

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
Well, she's a fictional character but...
picture.php

istpunk

MBTI Type
istp
*shudder*, a healthy ENTJ let alone a female ENTJ? i'd trust them to run any organization and give them free reins, god help them involve themselves in relationships which just don't work except for sacrificial types. AND I MEAN IT, you are signing away your own thoughts for this soulless creature.

other than that they are good people just know when getting into a relationship romantic one at that, you must be prepared to sacrifice everything. same thing for any ENxx types.

F

figsfiggyfigs

^ LOL!

there is no greater wrath than an ENTJ woman scorned..... lol

acutally, I find it if someone acutally hurts me, I do dweel on it, but only for a short period of time. We seem to be very good at converting negative energy into usable positive energy. Meaning, I move on fast, and use all that pent up sadness/anger and turn it into determination and skill.

that all didn't make sense.....

too much studying ><!

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
^ LOL!

there is no greater wrath than an ENTJ woman scorned..... lol

acutally, I find it if someone acutally hurts me, I do dweel on it, but only for a short period of time. We seem to be very good at converting negative energy into usable positive energy. Meaning, I move on fast, and use all that pent up sadness/anger and turn it into determination and skill.

that all didn't make sense.....

too much studying ><!

I agree completely. If I'm not the one who did the breaking, I get seriously offended. I begin to question what it is that I did wrong and constantly question the other person until I find out why. I dwell until I get the answer I am wanting. But while doing such, I take that negative energy and throw it into school and work and working out.

But I do find that once I do trust someone and let them in, I become VERY vulnerable. I find myself becoming a sack of emotions at times, much to my frustration.

^^ I didn't make much sense, and I can't even blame it on studying! Bahaha