• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ females

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i think ENTJs should only get with other ENTJs

... think of the sex!
... think of the power {struggle}!
... think of the communication!
... think of the poor bastards who would have to get out of our way!

I am mostly scared by the thought... Why do I start to think of the relationship between Conan the Barbarian and Sonia Red? I'd theoretically be up for it... But well... It'd have to be a nice, well-rounded ENTJ. It would probably end with World War III.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am mostly scared by the thought... Why do I start to think of the relationship between Conan the Barbarian and Sonia Red? I'd theoretically be up for it... But well... It'd have to be a nice, well-rounded ENTJ. It would probably end with World War III.

im starting to get sick of this shit though:

ISFPs are too normal
ISFJs are fucking boring
INFPs are too quiet
INFJs are pretty awesome, but they get bored of me
ENFJs wont submit
ENTPs are fun...but i think we're too TJ for them

ENTJ is the only way to go!

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I dated an ENTJ woman, briefly. We bonded over the fact that we both loved arguing, but the relationship kind of puttered out when we both realized that was the only thing we really had in common.

Sex was great, though!

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I dated an ENTJ woman, briefly. We bonded over the fact that we both loved arguing, but the relationship kind of puttered out when we both realized that was the only thing we really had in common.

Sex was great, though!

arguing and sex.

i fail to see what was missing? :devil:

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
What is the ENTJ approach to a relationship anyhow? My ENTJ roomate is in a relationship with a dude she doesn't like AT ALL, mostly acknowledges this and still will not dump him!

The only explanation she can give is that the relationship "suits her purposes." Explain her behaviour to me so I can figure out a way to get rid of her asshole boyfriend (he lives here now).

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What is the ENTJ approach to a relationship anyhow? My ENTJ roomate is in a relationship with a dude she doesn't like AT ALL, mostly acknowledges this and still will not dump him!

The only explanation she can give is that the relationship "suits her purposes." Explain her behaviour to me so I can figure out a way to get rid of her asshole boyfriend (he lives here now).

curious as to what the bf's type is...

G

garbage

ENTJ is the only way to go!

Well.. they're challenging, at least. And I love me a challenge!

For me, it suits a purpose first, and then I develop an emotional connection to that person that keeps me absolutely committed. But before that connection, the relationship can be pretty fickle and can easily be broken.

Find out what purposes the roommate is suiting and work from there. Is it sex? Are they study buddies?

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
Boyfriend is an ISTP. Sex is great or so I've been told (I can also hear it through the ceiling).

From what I know the purpose would be annoying boyfriend's father's connections at the law school she wants to attend.

G

garbage

From what I know the purpose would be annoying boyfriend's father's connections at the law school she wants to attend.

I know one ENTJ who married a minority pretty much specifically for the purpose of acquiring minority status on a business he was planning on starting :doh:

I'm sure that if she ends up meeting other connections at this school through her boyfriend's father, she'll end up letting him go if she's gotten what she wants and doesn't like him anymore.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
i think ENTJs should only get with other ENTJs

... think of the sex!
... think of the power {struggle}!
... think of the communication!
... think of the poor bastards who would have to get out of our way!

As far as I know, I've never been in a relationship with another ENTJ, but I think I might agree with you. I don't know - it could be a good flammable mix or a bad one, ya know? I am leaning towards good. My current boyfriend is a big fat Feeler so I'm sort of curious as to what another NT would be like. Arguing and sex sounds good to me. :D

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
5/6 of the ENTJ females I know in real life go to church and are good little Christians. (The other is my Mock Trial coach, and shes a bitch.) Is that out of the ordinary?

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
It depends how little they are. It would be normal if they are 12 years old a/o younger.

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
It depends how little they are. It would be normal if they are 12 years old a/o younger.

I'm 19. The others are 17, 18, 60ish, 20 and 25ish. They are all ENTJs. I have had them take the test, and I have typed them myself.

The 17 year old attends a Christian school, is a singer, ice skater and is the president of the school's debate team. She is GORGEOUS!

The 18 year old worked at the court house with me, and started going to church with me. She is very pretty.

The 20 year old is the one I described earlier and we the school's valedictorian and was lead prosecutor when I was lead defense attorney.

I don't really know the 25 year old that well, but I have had a few conversations with her. She is VERY smart, and is working as a psychologist in San Francisco. And she follows suit with the looks.

The 60 year old went to Columbia for Sociology and Julliard for the violin. Now she is a teacher at Berkeley. She was beautiful in her day.

I forgot to mention one that I met in my photo class last semester. She is from India; she graduated from Columbia and went to Berkeley for a grad program, got board and ended up at a JC to pursue art as a hobby. She was beautiful but was a bit of a snobby bitch.

My mock trial coach was kind of funny looking...

And me. I work with the kids in my old youth group and I'm nice, I swear.

The only two pastors I have ever had have also been ENTJs. Weird.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
I can't say I know much about ENTJs specifically, but NTs are supposed to not be swayed by delusional nonsense very often. And your 'stats' are showing the opposite for the ENTJs you know.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
//I'm 19. The others are 17, 18, 60ish, 20 and 25ish. They are all ENTJs. I have had them take the test, and I have typed them myself.

The 17 year old attends a Christian school, is a singer, ice skater and is the president of the school's debate team.
She is GORGEOUS!

The 18 year old worked at the court house with me, and started going to church with me. She is very pretty.

The 20 year old is the one I described earlier and we the school's valedictorian and was lead prosecutor when I was lead defense attorney.

I don't really know the 25 year old that well, but I have had a few conversations with her. She is VERY smart, and is working as a psychologist in San Francisco.
And she follows suit with the looks.

The 60 year old went to Columbia for Sociology and Julliard for the violin. Now she is a teacher at Berkeley. She was beautiful in her day.

I forgot to mention one that I met in my photo class last semester. She is from India; she graduated from Columbia and went to Berkeley for a grad program, got board and ended up at a JC to pursue art as a hobby. She was beautiful but was a bit of a snobby bitch.

My mock trial coach was kind of funny looking...

And me. I work with the kids in my old youth group and I'm nice, I swear.

The only two pastors I have ever had have also been ENTJs. Weird.
//

--

Anyhow, you're SJ, you have been probably mistyping your friends too.

G

garbage

I can't say I know much about ENTJs specifically, but NTs are supposed to not be swayed by delusional nonsense very often.

Depends on the area, upbringing, and other factors. I live in a very religious town full of engineers and scientists, a great many of which are religious and NT.

.. also, does someone commenting on the appearance of others when questioned about it seriously make them SJ? Or are you looking at something else?

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
No I'm not an SJ silly. I am very much an N.

Read the earlier posts about ENTJ women being ugly. I'm discribing them. There are misconceptions that I am addressing. And I am raising the point because I think that it is out of the ordinary.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Depends on the area, upbringing, and other factors. I live in a very religious town full of engineers and scientists, a great many of which are religious and NT.

.. also, does someone commenting on the appearance of others when questioned about it seriously make them SJ? Or are you looking at something else?

The appearance was not questioned.

I live in a much more religious town, AKA the middle east. All the NTs I know don't buy this crap.

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I know the people in my church pretty well. Gender may be a factor. I know male ENTJs and they aren't christian either. The only two males I know that are religous ENTJ are pastors.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
No I'm not an SJ silly. I am very much an N.

Read the earlier posts about ENTJ women being ugly. I'm discribing them. There are misconceptions that I am addressing. And I am raising the point because I think that it is out of the ordinary.

Your post was supposedly in response to my question, I have no idea what was going on in the earlier posts, I'm not here lurking this thread all day long.