User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Thread: ENTJ females

MBTI
    ENTP

5/6 of the ENTJ females I know in real life go to church and are good little Christians. (The other is my Mock Trial coach, and shes a bitch.) Is that out of the ordinary?

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

It depends how little they are. It would be normal if they are 12 years old a/o younger.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilen View Post
    It depends how little they are. It would be normal if they are 12 years old a/o younger.
    I'm 19. The others are 17, 18, 60ish, 20 and 25ish. They are all ENTJs. I have had them take the test, and I have typed them myself.

The 17 year old attends a Christian school, is a singer, ice skater and is the president of the school's debate team. She is GORGEOUS!

The 18 year old worked at the court house with me, and started going to church with me. She is very pretty.

The 20 year old is the one I described earlier and we the school's valedictorian and was lead prosecutor when I was lead defense attorney.

I don't really know the 25 year old that well, but I have had a few conversations with her. She is VERY smart, and is working as a psychologist in San Francisco. And she follows suit with the looks.

The 60 year old went to Columbia for Sociology and Julliard for the violin. Now she is a teacher at Berkeley. She was beautiful in her day.

I forgot to mention one that I met in my photo class last semester. She is from India; she graduated from Columbia and went to Berkeley for a grad program, got board and ended up at a JC to pursue art as a hobby. She was beautiful but was a bit of a snobby bitch.

My mock trial coach was kind of funny looking...

And me. I work with the kids in my old youth group and I'm nice, I swear.

The only two pastors I have ever had have also been ENTJs. Weird.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

I can't say I know much about ENTJs specifically, but NTs are supposed to not be swayed by delusional nonsense very often. And your 'stats' are showing the opposite for the ENTJs you know.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

//I'm 19. The others are 17, 18, 60ish, 20 and 25ish. They are all ENTJs. I have had them take the test, and I have typed them myself.

The 17 year old attends a Christian school, is a singer, ice skater and is the president of the school's debate team.
    She is GORGEOUS!

The 18 year old worked at the court house with me, and started going to church with me. She is very pretty.

The 20 year old is the one I described earlier and we the school's valedictorian and was lead prosecutor when I was lead defense attorney.

I don't really know the 25 year old that well, but I have had a few conversations with her. She is VERY smart, and is working as a psychologist in San Francisco.
    And she follows suit with the looks.

The 60 year old went to Columbia for Sociology and Julliard for the violin. Now she is a teacher at Berkeley. She was beautiful in her day.

I forgot to mention one that I met in my photo class last semester. She is from India; she graduated from Columbia and went to Berkeley for a grad program, got board and ended up at a JC to pursue art as a hobby. She was beautiful but was a bit of a snobby bitch.

My mock trial coach was kind of funny looking...

And me. I work with the kids in my old youth group and I'm nice, I swear.

The only two pastors I have ever had have also been ENTJs. Weird.
    //

--

Anyhow, you're SJ, you have been probably mistyping your friends too.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilen View Post
    I can't say I know much about ENTJs specifically, but NTs are supposed to not be swayed by delusional nonsense very often.
    Depends on the area, upbringing, and other factors. I live in a very religious town full of engineers and scientists, a great many of which are religious and NT.

.. also, does someone commenting on the appearance of others when questioned about it seriously make them SJ? Or are you looking at something else?

MBTI
    ENTP

No I'm not an SJ silly. I am very much an N.

Read the earlier posts about ENTJ women being ugly. I'm discribing them. There are misconceptions that I am addressing. And I am raising the point because I think that it is out of the ordinary.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    Depends on the area, upbringing, and other factors. I live in a very religious town full of engineers and scientists, a great many of which are religious and NT.

.. also, does someone commenting on the appearance of others when questioned about it seriously make them SJ? Or are you looking at something else?
    The appearance was not questioned.

I live in a much more religious town, AKA the middle east. All the NTs I know don't buy this crap.

MBTI
    ENTP

I know the people in my church pretty well. Gender may be a factor. I know male ENTJs and they aren't christian either. The only two males I know that are religous ENTJ are pastors.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Bougal View Post
    No I'm not an SJ silly. I am very much an N.

Read the earlier posts about ENTJ women being ugly. I'm discribing them. There are misconceptions that I am addressing. And I am raising the point because I think that it is out of the ordinary.
    Your post was supposedly in response to my question, I have no idea what was going on in the earlier posts, I'm not here lurking this thread all day long.