User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Thread: ENTJ females

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Bougal View Post
    I used to be really ugly and I went through a stage from 8-15 where I was an INxP. Mock trial helped with the transformation. My coach was an ENTx, and she was a huge ball cutter bitch, and she made me grow a work ethic and a spine. I am still in touch with the P, and I think I am both an ENTP and ENTJ.
    Yeah i was thinking you sounded a bit like an ENTP, then again i can't remember any specific ENTJ girls i've met.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    Oh, nothing makes me do the dance of frustration more than my boyfriend being a wishy-washy poster boy for indecisiveness. He never meets me at 6pm. He meets me at 6-ish. Which to him is anytime between 5:30 and 6:59pm. I, meanwhile, show up at 6pm sharp and sit there with steam coming out of my ears until he blunders in all innocent-like, wondering what crime he's committed this time.
    I call when I'm going to be late and by then my voice usually sounds like I'm about to rip someone's throat out.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

The more of us I meet, the more amazing I think we are.

Who ever doesnt think so is CRAZY man.

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Bougal View Post
    The more of us I meet, the more amazing I think we are.

Who ever doesnt think so is CRAZY man.
    Sounds like an ENTJ woman to me. Positive reenforcement is essential.

ENTJs, both men and women, always rub me the wrong way, coming across as far too exaggerated in their thinking. In a business environment, it may get things done if people are willing to go along. But they almost always use too many words and too much animation to convince people to see their vision. I find ENTJs annoying because they seem to be going on when I've already agreed with them or decided their plan sucks, I want nothing to do with it, and no amount of prodding is going to get me to participate.

My experience with ENTJ women is that they're very success-driven and place too much importance on social status - the right clothes, job, boyfriend, apartment, party - yet they never seem satisfied with their successes. There always has to be something more, and working to attain it must begin right away. Come to think of it, any extrovert annoys me, so it's probably just a bad mix. I know that I frustrate ENTJs because they are simply unable to excite me or get me to go along much of the time.

Another thing I've found about ENTJ women: get a few drinks and/or a little cocaine in 'em and things really get outta control!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Leave it to Adam to give objective and universal advice about Eve
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    INTJ

Hm, now that I notice it, Thursday, INFJ, started this thread...

INFJs and ENTJs are semi-duals and both Js to boot... bad, bad mojo for the Introvert side: the E side has far, far more faith in their own thinking to the point were for any planned thing, The E side can hear only their own voice and they are totally mystified that the I should hold any grudge. In this particular semi-dual battle, big bad feeling revolves around Se, getting things done. The I side feels sat upon, crushed, ignored; and the E side skates along revelling in their rightness.

You know it's getting bad when every sentence spoken to the other is, "No, I..."

Is there any way around it? Not that I'm aware. You'd have to get the E side to listen. (And that's not just an ENTJ thing--ENFJs do it to INTJs too.)

INTJs can't get ENTJs to listen much either, just make them feel lost and sad.

MBTI
    InFp
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Well, to be fair, at the time, he was INFP. I've seen some stereotypical ENTJ women, and I have to say, I find their emotional naivety rather endearing. But that obsession with achievement is a little much for me. I wouldn't mind a more laid-back ENTJ woman.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post

INFJs and ENTJs are semi-duals and both Js to boot... bad, bad mojo for the Introvert side: the E side has far, far more faith in their own thinking to the point were for any planned thing, The E side can hear only their own voice and they are totally mystified that the I should hold any grudge. In this particular semi-dual battle, big bad feeling revolves around Se, getting things done. The I side feels sat upon, crushed, ignored; and the E side skates along revelling in their rightness.

You know it's getting bad when every sentence spoken to the other is, "No, I..."

Is there any way around it? Not that I'm aware. You'd have to get the E side to listen. (And that's not just an ENTJ thing--ENFJs do it to INTJs too.)

INTJs can't get ENTJs to listen much either, just make them feel lost and sad.
    We've got problems getting I's to talk, too. And when they don't share their thought processes, they can't be challenged or offered any insight on their thoughts.. and that's the case when they will be sliding along believing that they're right.

Like any issue between any two people, the truth is always somewhere in the middle and both parties should learn to speak each others' languages.

I know that, when I deal with introverts, I need to figure out the right questions to ask to draw information out of them. If I'm lucky, the introverts I deal with will in turn not treat everything I say as a final word and more of a stream of consciousness that I have to get outside of my head for it to make any sense to me. When I speak my mind, I want and expect to have my thoughts questioned.. but I know that sometimes the language I use doesn't portray that.

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

I live with an ENTJ (the same one as Hendo, obviously:P) and yes she is CRAZY hot. She is also not as good at ENTJ scheming as she thinks she is and frequently does unabashedly manipulative shit. She believes that it is her right as an attractive, intelligent ENTJ to rule the world. My ENFP hippie nature is just offended by that for the most part. We used to be really good friends but now I just see her as narrow-minded, selfish and stubborn. I have personally never met an ENTJ girl who wasn't a manipulative bitch, albeit always beautiful and incredibly intelligent. I guess I just gravitate towards the mean ENTJs.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

i think ENTJs should only get with other ENTJs

... think of the sex!
    ... think of the power {struggle}!
    ... think of the communication!
    ... think of the poor bastards who would have to get out of our way!