• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ females

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
I know the people in my church pretty well. Gender may be a factor. I know male ENTJs and they aren't christian either. The only two males I know that are religous ENTJ are pastors.

Makes you wonder; what went wrong?
Doesn't it ?

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm sorry that my friends and I don't fit the stereotype that you have created for ENTJ females, but you don't know me or the rest of them, and you are in no position to question who we are or our rationalizations that our belief systems are rooted in.

G

garbage

I'm sorry that my friends and I don't fit the stereotype that you have created for ENTJ females, but you don't know me or the rest of them, and you are in no position to question who we are or our rationalizations that our belief systems are rooted in.

Now that's just SJ talk.

... :D

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
No. Leave me beeeeeee! I just don't talk N online, and I realize that. Wait, why do I care? I am an N in my real life, and that's what matters. But now my validity is on the line because of inconsistencies! Oh no!

I am an ENTJ, so cram it. How is that for an arguement? :cheese:

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
I bet it's more pleasant than knowing you're ESTJ for example.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can vouch for Bougal... Calling her an ESTJ would be like calling you an ISFJ, Nihilen...

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just because of what a person says online doesn't make them one type or the other, and just because someone dislikes another they aren't sensors and things like that... It's just stupid.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just because of what a person says online doesn't make them one type or the other, and just because someone dislikes another they aren't sensors and things like that... It's just stupid.

Oh thank Jesus!
Yeah - she's ENTJ
I talk to her extensively and i have never gotten a smell of Si, which i am familiar with online with an ISTJ and in real life with someone i've known for 3 years

what you may be sensing is a traditional upbringing and good family
that would make any intuitive seem like a content SJ:D

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh thank Jesus!
Yeah - she's ENTJ
I talk to her extensively and i have never gotten a smell of Si, which i am familiar with online with an ISTJ and in real life with someone i've known for 3 years

We've talked a lot the last few days, and well.. Yeah. She's ENTJ if there ever was such a thing.

what you may be sensing is a traditional upbringing and good family
that would make any intuitive seem like a content SJ:D

Familiar with that... I also have those two factors as my foundation... And i'm not talking about makeup. :jew:

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
You are assuming I dislike Bougal, and assuming I dislike sensors, which isn't the truth either way. I am merely stating a detached point of view that could be taken into consideration by the recipient for a better understanding of her type.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are assuming I dislike Bougal, and assuming I dislike sensors, which isn't the truth either way. I am merely stating a detached point of view that could be taken into consideration by the recipient for a better understanding of her type.

I bet you're an INFP though if I am to go by your method of clanking down on people. You seem to not understand what the hell I am writing, my dear sir.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
I bet you're an INFP though if I am to go by your method of clanking down on people. You seem to not understand what the hell I am writing, my dear sir.

I understand what you are writing. You are saying INFPs are moronic ass-hats. (to which I disagree)

"and just because someone dislikes another they aren't [feelers] and things like that... It's just stupid."

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just trying to use your mindset, as I clearly stated. You're just deliberately misinterpreting my words. You won't get anywhere with questioning peoples' types all the time. A piece of advice is to treat everyone the same regardless of type. If things seem to be open for discussion, go right ahead and talk about it, but you were being a wee bitchy a while back in the thread.
Since this place is about interaction, and I hope you're not in here to start flame wars, keep discussions about type impersonal. If you are to question someones' type, do it one on one.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
.. also, does someone commenting on the appearance of others when questioned about it seriously make them SJ? Or are you looking at something else?

These are my thoughts exactly.

No I'm not an SJ silly. I am very much an N.

Read the earlier posts about ENTJ women being ugly. I'm discribing them. There are misconceptions that I am addressing. And I am raising the point because I think that it is out of the ordinary.

You don't need to explain yourself to him, dearest. We know what you are. ^_^ You know yourself best.. People can tell you what they want you to be all day long till blue in the lips.

The appearance was not questioned.

I live in a much more religious town, AKA the middle east. All the NTs I know don't buy this crap.

I don't think "buying" into a religion is Not an NT thing. If you're saying religion is not within the realms of NTs, that's a very narrow minded assumption. If you think yourself above religion, that's best left for religious debate threads.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Well, all I can say is that I pity you.

It would have been better if you said nothing though, from the beginning; you would have made less of an emotional mess of yourself.

You're getting defensive, angry and whiny, just hold back your horses drama queen.