• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ females

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTJ/INTJ woman is my soulmate type. :)

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
I find it interesting that if you youtube "ENTJ" there are virtually no videos posted.

Hmm.

LOL, When I searched ENTJ one of the videos that popped up near the bottom was titled "The Fall of Tyranny" :happy:

8.5/10 ENTJ females are ugly, overweight, and sometimes (20%) ogre-like.

LOL! So true! I like when they're friends convince them to do a daytime talk show makeover and the host talks about how amazing their makeover is going to look and then it's just a fat chick in and suit and the audience ooohs and ahs. :)

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Y'all can't see out of Fe eyes without picking up respect-oriented modesty cues. Look at an ENTJ with those eyes and you'll see a base ogre, blunt and grunting.

And your own charcoal grey business suits done up to the neck? How many Audrey Hepburns does the world really need?

Hendo Barbarosa

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I'm going to add my voice to the throng of people who know ENTJs are more commonly hot than ugly. My roommate is one, and she is basically one of the most beautiful women on the planet. I always figured that's part of where her commanding and directive personality came from, because she grew up figuring out that guys would bend over backwards for her, and then got a power trip from that.

Just a theory of course. I have some of the best discussions with her out of anyone I know, I enjoy the fact that she can tear some of my best ideas apart while still being like, future-oriented.

Ugly ENTJs that I've known were more often than not, at one point in their lives, hot.

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I used to be really ugly and I went through a stage from 8-15 where I was an INxP. Mock trial helped with the transformation. My coach was an ENTx, and she was a huge ball cutter bitch, and she made me grow a work ethic and a spine. I am still in touch with the P, and I think I am both an ENTP and ENTJ.

Erudur

MBTI Type
INTJ
...I enjoy the fact that she can tear some of my best ideas apart while still being like, future-oriented....

Hmmm. I've never met anybody who could tear my best ideas apart.

There are some who can put dents in my second tier ideas.

Harlow_Jem

MBTI Type
eNTJ
Enneagram
8w9
My status as an ENTJ female was confirmed when my boyfriend first told me he wanted to be in a definite relationship after delaying and not committing for months with, "I know I haven't really been clear about us, but I want to make this work no matter what."

I was so relieved and frustrated at the same time, I shouted, "I'M GONNA PUNCH YOU DOWN!!!!"

He probably regrets his decision.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Oh, nothing makes me do the dance of frustration more than my boyfriend being a wishy-washy poster boy for indecisiveness. He never meets me at 6pm. He meets me at 6-ish. Which to him is anytime between 5:30 and 6:59pm. I, meanwhile, show up at 6pm sharp and sit there with steam coming out of my ears until he blunders in all innocent-like, wondering what crime he's committed this time. :doh:

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I used to be really ugly and I went through a stage from 8-15 where I was an INxP. Mock trial helped with the transformation. My coach was an ENTx, and she was a huge ball cutter bitch, and she made me grow a work ethic and a spine. I am still in touch with the P, and I think I am both an ENTP and ENTJ.

Yeah i was thinking you sounded a bit like an ENTP, then again i can't remember any specific ENTJ girls i've met.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, nothing makes me do the dance of frustration more than my boyfriend being a wishy-washy poster boy for indecisiveness. He never meets me at 6pm. He meets me at 6-ish. Which to him is anytime between 5:30 and 6:59pm. I, meanwhile, show up at 6pm sharp and sit there with steam coming out of my ears until he blunders in all innocent-like, wondering what crime he's committed this time. :doh:

I call when I'm going to be late and by then my voice usually sounds like I'm about to rip someone's throat out.

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
The more of us I meet, the more amazing I think we are.

Who ever doesn’t think so is CRAZY man.

SurlyAdam

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
The more of us I meet, the more amazing I think we are.

Who ever doesn’t think so is CRAZY man.

Sounds like an ENTJ woman to me. Positive reenforcement is essential.

ENTJs, both men and women, always rub me the wrong way, coming across as far too exaggerated in their thinking. In a business environment, it may get things done if people are willing to go along. But they almost always use too many words and too much animation to convince people to see their vision. I find ENTJs annoying because they seem to be going on when I've already agreed with them or decided their plan sucks, I want nothing to do with it, and no amount of prodding is going to get me to participate.

My experience with ENTJ women is that they're very success-driven and place too much importance on social status - the right clothes, job, boyfriend, apartment, party - yet they never seem satisfied with their successes. There always has to be something more, and working to attain it must begin right away. Come to think of it, any extrovert annoys me, so it's probably just a bad mix. I know that I frustrate ENTJs because they are simply unable to excite me or get me to go along much of the time.

Another thing I've found about ENTJ women: get a few drinks and/or a little cocaine in 'em and things really get outta control!

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Leave it to Adam to give objective and universal advice about Eve

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Hm, now that I notice it, Thursday, INFJ, started this thread...

INFJs and ENTJs are semi-duals and both Js to boot... bad, bad mojo for the Introvert side: the E side has far, far more faith in their own thinking to the point were for any planned thing, The E side can hear only their own voice and they are totally mystified that the I should hold any grudge. In this particular semi-dual battle, big bad feeling revolves around Se, getting things done. The I side feels sat upon, crushed, ignored; and the E side skates along revelling in their rightness.

You know it's getting bad when every sentence spoken to the other is, "No, I..."

Is there any way around it? Not that I'm aware. You'd have to get the E side to listen. (And that's not just an ENTJ thing--ENFJs do it to INTJs too.)

INTJs can't get ENTJs to listen much either, just make them feel lost and sad.

Neo Genesis

MBTI Type
InFp
Enneagram
4w5

Well, to be fair, at the time, he was INFP. I've seen some stereotypical ENTJ women, and I have to say, I find their emotional naivety rather endearing. :wubbie: But that obsession with achievement is a little much for me. I wouldn't mind a more laid-back ENTJ woman.

G

garbage

INFJs and ENTJs are semi-duals and both Js to boot... bad, bad mojo for the Introvert side: the E side has far, far more faith in their own thinking to the point were for any planned thing, The E side can hear only their own voice and they are totally mystified that the I should hold any grudge. In this particular semi-dual battle, big bad feeling revolves around Se, getting things done. The I side feels sat upon, crushed, ignored; and the E side skates along revelling in their rightness.

You know it's getting bad when every sentence spoken to the other is, "No, I..."

Is there any way around it? Not that I'm aware. You'd have to get the E side to listen. (And that's not just an ENTJ thing--ENFJs do it to INTJs too.)

INTJs can't get ENTJs to listen much either, just make them feel lost and sad.

We've got problems getting I's to talk, too. And when they don't share their thought processes, they can't be challenged or offered any insight on their thoughts.. and that's the case when they will be sliding along believing that they're right.

Like any issue between any two people, the truth is always somewhere in the middle and both parties should learn to speak each others' languages.

I know that, when I deal with introverts, I need to figure out the right questions to ask to draw information out of them. If I'm lucky, the introverts I deal with will in turn not treat everything I say as a final word and more of a stream of consciousness that I have to get outside of my head for it to make any sense to me. When I speak my mind, I want and expect to have my thoughts questioned.. but I know that sometimes the language I use doesn't portray that.

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
I live with an ENTJ (the same one as Hendo, obviously:p) and yes she is CRAZY hot. She is also not as good at ENTJ scheming as she thinks she is and frequently does unabashedly manipulative shit. She believes that it is her right as an attractive, intelligent ENTJ to rule the world. My ENFP hippie nature is just offended by that for the most part. We used to be really good friends but now I just see her as narrow-minded, selfish and stubborn. I have personally never met an ENTJ girl who wasn't a manipulative bitch, albeit always beautiful and incredibly intelligent. I guess I just gravitate towards the mean ENTJs.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i think ENTJs should only get with other ENTJs

... think of the sex!
... think of the power {struggle}!
... think of the communication!
... think of the poor bastards who would have to get out of our way!