Thread: ENTJ females

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by mysavior View Post
    Ever met an attractive and healthy FORCE? Its such a great test of your "manhood". The average female isn't that impressive, and as such, tends toward being very bitchy and manipulative.
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ENTP

8.5/10 ENTJ females are ugly, overweight, and sometimes (20%) ogre-like.

Good for doing business with, though.

And if you happen across one not part of the 8.5, and also (better yet) not a part of the 20%, then its a trip.

Ever met an attractive and healthy FORCE? Its such a great test of your "manhood". The average ENTJ isn't that impressive, and as such, tends toward being very bitchy and manipulative.

I'm sorry, but I have NEVER met an ugly ENTJ. The most beautiful girl I know is an ENTJ (511, thin, black curly hair to her waist and bright green eyes), and I'm not too bad looking either. I think youre crazy. Neither of us are bitches, and we are both really fun and off the wall (she is more so than I am.) We are LOVELY, I do say.

However, I do agree that we are forces to be reckoned with- - we were both lead attorneys for mock trial, and we were ball cutters

If you can handle I female ENTJ, then you will be a very happy fellow, but there are very few that are up to the challenge.

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Bougal View Post
    I'm not too bad looking either.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    eNTj
    Enneagram
    8w7

Full of shit dude. Sorry. Where are you finding your ENTJs, anyway? Even if you've known 3 ENTJ females in your life, I seriously doubt that gives you enough credibility to make such a blanket statement. Actually, how many have you known IRL?

Ever met an attractive and healthy FORCE? Its such a great test of your "manhood".
    This is true. If I had a nickel for every man that has told me, "Damn. You've got bigger balls than I do." I'd be a very wealthy gal, indeed.
    The average ENTJ isn't that impressive, and as such, tends toward being very bitchy and manipulative.
    Sounds like you had a pretty rough experience.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
    E:63% N:84% T:84% J:68%
    8w7 sx

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

I know a couple ENTJ females in real life, and none of them are necessarily unattractive. However, I have noticed that ENTJ females tend not to put quite a high priority on their physical appearance; they have better things to do than paint their nails, for example

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Mine was not the best, but I'm chalking it up to her lack of maturity and wisdom that made her and issue. Take all kinds of law classes and then accept a cheque that shows up in the mail from someone you don't know and to, again, someone you don't know. I thought she was too much of a kid before that incident - that just proved it.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ

Tea Leoni <-- The thread never took off, but there are links to video clips in the first post, and I've had several ENTJ women and several people who know several ENTJ women confirm the typing.

MBTI
    eNTj
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    Tea Leoni <-- The thread never took off, but there are links to video clips in the first post, and I've had several ENTJ women and several people who know several ENTJ women confirm the typing.
    From Socionics: "ENTjs often have full lips and a characteristic salesman like smile. Their bone structures normally give them their square shape figures. Their faces too are often square in shape and the facial structure itself often has many small details. Their eyes are constantly darting about rarely remaining on one object for any period of time. ENTjs typically tend to have a bouncing gait. The more hyperactive they are the more noticeable this becomes. "

She's got the square head, at any rate.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
    E:63% N:84% T:84% J:68%
    8w7 sx

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

^^ That's actually kind of strange. My twin sister is an ENTJ; I'm the one with the square features :B

MBTI
    ENTP

Good for doing business with, though.

And if you happen across one not part of the 8.5, and also (better yet) not a part of the 20%, then its a trip.

Ever met an attractive and healthy FORCE? Its such a great test of your "manhood". The average ENTJ isn't that impressive, and as such, tends toward being very bitchy and manipulative.
    Someone's had a bad experience!