• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] IQ? ASVAB?

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
What is your IQ? What did you get on an ASVAB?

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
I don't really know my IQ but I got a 96 on the ASVAB

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
no idea on IQ, got a 92 on the ASVAB

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
Well most don't know that your score on the ASVAB is determined based on the scores of everyone else taking the test at the same time. AKA graded on a curve.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
242 IQ and 123 ASVAB

What's ASVAB by the way ? Wait ! I don't wanna know

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Try beating me at Audiosurf then, showoff :D

[YOUTUBE="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VWsBsuhda3A"]Storm[/YOUTUBE]

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
a deer, we catched with our teeth naked in the woods in the night. What else ?! :D

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
The asvab only goes to 100, but supposedly they just straight up dont give out 100s, 99 is tops.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Really?It hasn't been working for me *shakes head with worried look*.

Try taking some manly hormones first, then you go _straight_ through the wood :D.

And afterwards you feel like, you are... ohoh, I need to retake some manly hormones, mine are wearing off

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
Try taking some manly hormones first, then you go _straight_ through the wood :D.

And afterwards you feel like, you are... ohoh, I need to retake some manly hormones, mine are wearing off

:laugh: I'm gonna get those bastard :angry:
(I hope no one gets offended by this or I'll be murdered.:blink:)

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well most don't know that your score on the ASVAB is determined based on the scores of everyone else taking the test at the same time. AKA graded on a curve.

wow that's interesting... no wonder I got a 92 (my fellow high school classmates were.... not folks with whom I hung out often, let's just say.)

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
What's the asvab?(French school, no idea what you guys are talking about except for IQ)

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ASVAB? Sounds like something to stick up the arse when the doctor decides your ass needs to be examined... I have no clue, since I've never been in that position, and I would rather die, quite frankly :)

IQ = 147