• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Have you ever been stalked by an INTJ / INTJs have you ever stalked someone

Have you ever been stalked by and INTJ or INTJs have you ever been a stalker?

• Total voters

rivercrow

shoshaku jushaku
MBTI Type
type
I wonder if those of us who have been stalked by INTJs are inherently more interesting than those who have not. :thinking:

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
I wonder if those of us who have been stalked by INTJs are inherently more interesting than those who have not. :thinking:

that's definitely one way of looking at it. and, since i come off good in that theory, i'll have to say 'yes'. yes, that must be it.

rivercrow

shoshaku jushaku
MBTI Type
type
I think INTJs are fascinated by extraverted intuiting types. With good reason. We're lively.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
I think INTJs are fascinated by extraverted intuiting types. With good reason. We're lively.

i got into a long conversation with one once (that i eventually had issues with) about the seven deadly sins. i thought it'd be fun to name them and then give an example of how each of us is guilty of them.

when it came to envy, he had no problem saying he was envious of lots of people, so i jumped at it, and said, "even me?"

he said, "yes, but no way in hell will i ever tell you why"

maybe it was what you think.

however, later on in the friendship, my 'outgoingness/liveliness' was seen as something to be suspicious of, i think. it led to a lot of wrong conclusions on his part that i couldn't defend myself against (and when i tried then that meant i was a 'liar'... 'guilty' because 'only guilty people try that hard to convince the other person'). then, i grew angry that i was put in a place where i felt i had to defend myself, when 1. he was completely wrong all the time and 2. we weren't even dating!

edit: god, i hope i don't regret posting this.

BlackMita

I’ve thought about stalking, but the fact that it’s totally lame turns me off from ever doing it. That’d be a pathetic time waster. I can see why other INTJ would go about it though, especially if their choice is someone with dominant extroverted intuition; captivating people (it’s the “liveliness” like rivercrow says).

Now that I think about it, every person I've gotten along with very well (including good friends) have very visible Ne… No coincidence (?)

Last edited:

rivercrow

shoshaku jushaku
MBTI Type
type
however, later on in the friendship, my 'outgoingness/liveliness' was seen as something to be suspicious of, i think. it led to a lot of wrong conclusions on his part that i couldn't defend myself against (and when i tried then that meant i was a 'liar'... 'guilty' because 'only guilty people try that hard to convince the other person'). then, i grew angry that i was put in a place where i felt i had to defend myself, when 1. he was completely wrong all the time and 2. we weren't even dating!
Or the dreaded accusation of "lying by omission," when it was just a matter of my rolling in the moment.
edit: god, i hope i don't regret posting this.
If you do, let me know, and I will assist with the redaction by editing my quote of you.

Now that I think about it, every person I've gotten along with very well (including good friends) have very visible Ne ... No coincidence (?)
No, I don't think it is coincidence. I've been observing known INTJs for some time.

O

Oberon

This ENTP has been suspected of being a stalker, but it wasn't me.

A young woman I used to know started getting random creepy phone calls from some guy. I noticed that she started becoming cold and distant with me when previously she had been exactly the opposite. One day she came out and told me to stop calling her.

"Calling you? What do you mean?"

She told me the whole story. I protested my innocence, but I could tell she didn't believe me. I then told her that 1) it wasn't me, and 2) it wouldn't ever be me. I proved it to her by never talking to her again, on the phone or otherwise.

It seems cold now...heck, it seemed cold at the time...but reputations are fragile, and that's the kind of accusation that sticks with a man and won't go away. I wasn't going to have her ruin my life.

O

Oberon

Having a fairly strong passive-aggressive streak, I perversely enjoyed the karmic balance of it all. "Go ahead, chick...live without me. I got better things to do than be accused of stalking." That was my attitude.

I recognize now that I could have acted better, of course, though I still can be passive/aggressive. When I have a difference with someone, I have to resist the urge to step away and let them punish themselves.

rivercrow

shoshaku jushaku
MBTI Type
type
Having a fairly strong passive-aggressive streak, I perversely enjoyed the karmic balance of it all. "Go ahead, chick...live without me. I got better things to do than be accused of stalking." That was my attitude.

I recognize now that I could have acted better, of course, though I still can be passive/aggressive. When I have a difference with someone, I have to resist the urge to step away and let them punish themselves.

Ah, good. Another one. :dry: