User Tag List

View Poll Results: Have you ever been stalked by and INTJ or INTJs have you ever been a stalker?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I have been stalked by an INTJ.

    8 21.05%
  • No, I have not been stalked by an INTJ.

    11 28.95%
  • I am an INTJ and I have stalked.

    7 18.42%
  • I am an INTJ and I've never!

    9 23.68%
  • The ever popular "Other" - you've been stalked by an ISTJ, you're a celery loving ESPF, etc.

    3 7.89%
First 567

Results 61 to 67 of 67

  1. #61
    Oberon
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rivercrow View Post
    Me? Heh.

    No.
    Oh, you didn't mean you? That's ironic.

  2. #62
    Senior Member Punggung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Cyberstalked, oh YES. IRL, not much. Just a few pubertal bruches. I usually don't think about it as stalking when I do it, just as tuning in my fantasies and visions to reality.

  3. #63
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Punggung View Post
    Cyberstalked, oh YES. IRL, not much. Just a few pubertal bruches. I usually don't think about it as stalking when I do it, just as tuning in my fantasies and visions to reality.
    how comforting.

    everybody relax! perhaps your INTJ is just "tuning in their fantasies and visions to reality".
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥


    Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

  4. #64
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Is it "stalking" to read your boyfriend's e-mail because he was silly enough to tell you his password ages ago and never bothered to change it? Because I've done that before, but only with people when I'm currently dating them. Once the relationship is over I'm done and could not care less.

  5. #65
    Senior Member Punggung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    how comforting.

    everybody relax! perhaps your INTJ is just "tuning in their fantasies and visions to reality".
    I'm not sure what you want to say with this. That I should not try to express how I view my inner processes? Or perhaps that I should redress them in a manner that implies feelings of guilt and shame?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. M View Post
    Is it "stalking" to read your boyfriend's e-mail because he was silly enough to tell you his password ages ago and never bothered to change it? Because I've done that before, but only with people when I'm currently dating them. Once the relationship is over I'm done and could not care less.
    Yes. I don't know any good, short definition of stalking but anything that shows a disrespect for others' integrity (like snooping without asking straight out every time, and don't split hairs about him giving it to you, you know most people wouldn't consider such a one time allowance a strategic choice viable for all times and circumstances if not expressed as such) without them knowing about it, I count as stalking.

  6. #66
    RETIRED CzeCze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    GONE
    Posts
    9,051

    Default

    I just have to say, I had NO idea that INTJ's were 'prone to stalking'...

    I know some people have discussed some of the possible reasons with their INTJ stalker, but is this some kind of an INTJ stereotype?

    Wow..the things you learn everyday on here...

  7. #67
    Senior Member Punggung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    I just have to say, I had NO idea that INTJ's were 'prone to stalking'...

    I know some people have discussed some of the possible reasons with their INTJ stalker, but is this some kind of an INTJ stereotype?

    Wow..the things you learn everyday on here...
    From what I have experienced about INTJ:s we are very touchy about our integrity, and expect others to be too. Thus we try to not leave much out that could be found without us wanting it to be found, and maybe we think that anything left out there must have been left with the intention of us finding it. I'm not sure of this though.

Similar Threads

  1. Have you ever been attacked by a dog?
    By Eluded_One in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-15-2014, 10:39 AM
  2. [ISFJ] Ever been door slammed by an ISFJ?
    By Riva in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 03:44 PM
  3. [INTJ] A video of the profile of an INTJ told by an INTJ.
    By Oaky in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 11:13 AM
  4. [INTJ] What do you think can make an INTJ emotional?
    By InfiniteIntrigue in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 04:09 PM
  5. Have you been touched by my noodly appendage?
    By SpaghettiMonster in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 09:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO