User Tag List

View Poll Results: Have you ever been stalked by and INTJ or INTJs have you ever been a stalker?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I have been stalked by an INTJ.

8 21.05%
  • No, I have not been stalked by an INTJ.

11 28.95%
  • I am an INTJ and I have stalked.

7 18.42%
  • I am an INTJ and I've never!

9 23.68%
  • The ever popular "Other" - you've been stalked by an ISTJ, you're a celery loving ESPF, etc.

3 7.89%
First 34567 Last

MBTI
    type

I wonder if those of us who have been stalked by INTJs are inherently more interesting than those who have not.
    Who rises in the morning, looks in the mirror and says, "I think I will do something stupid today?" -- James Hollis
    If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein
    Whaling is illegal in Oklahoma.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by rivercrow View Post
    I wonder if those of us who have been stalked by INTJs are inherently more interesting than those who have not.
    that's definitely one way of looking at it. and, since i come off good in that theory, i'll have to say 'yes'. yes, that must be it.

MBTI
    type

I think INTJs are fascinated by extraverted intuiting types. With good reason. We're lively.
    Who rises in the morning, looks in the mirror and says, "I think I will do something stupid today?" -- James Hollis
    If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I think INTJs are fascinated by extraverted intuiting types. With good reason. We're lively.
    i got into a long conversation with one once (that i eventually had issues with) about the seven deadly sins. i thought it'd be fun to name them and then give an example of how each of us is guilty of them.

when it came to envy, he had no problem saying he was envious of lots of people, so i jumped at it, and said, "even me?"

he said, "yes, but no way in hell will i ever tell you why"

maybe it was what you think.

however, later on in the friendship, my 'outgoingness/liveliness' was seen as something to be suspicious of, i think. it led to a lot of wrong conclusions on his part that i couldn't defend myself against (and when i tried then that meant i was a 'liar'... 'guilty' because 'only guilty people try that hard to convince the other person'). then, i grew angry that i was put in a place where i felt i had to defend myself, when 1. he was completely wrong all the time and 2. we weren't even dating!

edit: god, i hope i don't regret posting this.

I’ve thought about stalking, but the fact that it’s totally lame turns me off from ever doing it. That’d be a pathetic time waster. I can see why other INTJ would go about it though, especially if their choice is someone with dominant extroverted intuition; captivating people (it’s the “liveliness” like rivercrow says).

Now that I think about it, every person I've gotten along with very well (including good friends) have very visible Ne… No coincidence (?)
    Last edited by BlackMita; 07-13-2007 at 09:47 AM. Reason: glitch, ew, wow, geez

"A want fastened, wants annihilation."

MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    however, later on in the friendship, my 'outgoingness/liveliness' was seen as something to be suspicious of, i think. it led to a lot of wrong conclusions on his part that i couldn't defend myself against (and when i tried then that meant i was a 'liar'... 'guilty' because 'only guilty people try that hard to convince the other person'). then, i grew angry that i was put in a place where i felt i had to defend myself, when 1. he was completely wrong all the time and 2. we weren't even dating!
    Or the dreaded accusation of "lying by omission," when it was just a matter of my rolling in the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    edit: god, i hope i don't regret posting this.
    If you do, let me know, and I will assist with the redaction by editing my quote of you.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMita View Post
    Now that I think about it, every person I've gotten along with very well (including good friends) have very visible Ne ... No coincidence (?)
    No, I don't think it is coincidence. I've been observing known INTJs for some time.

Oberon

This ENTP has been suspected of being a stalker, but it wasn't me.

A young woman I used to know started getting random creepy phone calls from some guy. I noticed that she started becoming cold and distant with me when previously she had been exactly the opposite. One day she came out and told me to stop calling her.

"Calling you? What do you mean?"

She told me the whole story. I protested my innocence, but I could tell she didn't believe me. I then told her that 1) it wasn't me, and 2) it wouldn't ever be me. I proved it to her by never talking to her again, on the phone or otherwise.

It seems cold now...heck, it seemed cold at the time...but reputations are fragile, and that's the kind of accusation that sticks with a man and won't go away. I wasn't going to have her ruin my life.

MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by oberon67 View Post
    This ENTP has been suspected of being a stalker, but it wasn't me.
    O RLY?
    ... but reputations are fragile, and that's the kind of accusation that sticks with a man ...
    So. Are you a man or ... a mouse?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Would people really be that frightened if they were being stalked by a mouse?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Oberon

That is rather the question, isn't it.