• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Edahn come make a title

T

ThatGirl

I was talking with my NT friend today and we came across a kind of weird coincedence.

When mulling through the thought process we both discovered that we think about things in words or shapes and we think about emotions in momentary glimpse pictures. Like art frames. A person standing, walking whatever.

Anyone else do this, do you think it has to do with being NT or is it everyone?

Do you think this stems from not comprehending emotions and only associating them with other things?

MBTI Type
ENTP
we think about emotions in momentary glimpse pictures. Like art frames. A person standing, walking whatever.

how is that not also thinking about things?

I wouldn't say I think about emotions. I don't even know what that would entail. But sometimes memories provoke emotions.

T

ThatGirl

I didn't say it wasn't a thought but a thought without language or repetition

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
I think this is getting in to the grounds of learning styles and what not.

I will say that language is definitely a good playground for NTs because it provides you the opportunity to comprehend concepts with precision and succinctness. It is a massive tool in coming to quick accurate understandings of new information, and it's actually one of the things I frequently hear about when it comes to compliments on NTs abilities. It allows the subjective to become a lot more rigorously defined in objective terms.

It's probably a catch 22 though in terms of sympathy and providing reasoning and criticism for others seeking help.