User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 74

Thread: ENTJs in love..

  1. #11
    Senior Member Harlow_Jem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    eNTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    I love hearts, they are actually pretty good food.
    wtf? That's fantastic and all, but why is everyone rambling completely off topic here?

    "I have no need for good souls; an accomplice is what I want"--Sartre


    psychic changes are born in your heart, entertain.

    Blog

  2. #12
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    I gave the answer to the question in an analogy that I found quite easy to understand. (Although I made it up myself.)

  3. #13
    Courage is immortality Valiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harlow_Jem View Post
    wtf? That's fantastic and all, but why is everyone rambling completely off topic here?
    Because we're all delirious about the funny subject. If you want to see the writings of an ENTJ in love, read the first post in my blog: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...-blogging.html

    I am still in love and the girl in question moved in with me a couple of months ago. It's not entirely unpleasant, but i'm not getting nearly as much porn-hours as i'd like to.

    Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

  4. #14
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    What are you? A mod or something?
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  5. #15
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    No one look at me. I cleaned up my mess.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Harlow_Jem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    eNTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I gave the answer to the question in an analogy that I found quite easy to understand. (Although I made it up myself.)
    That question wasn't directed towards you.

    "I have no need for good souls; an accomplice is what I want"--Sartre


    psychic changes are born in your heart, entertain.

    Blog

  7. #17
    Senior Member Harlow_Jem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    eNTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Because we're all delirious about the funny subject. If you want to see the writings of an ENTJ in love, read the first post in my blog: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...-blogging.html

    I am still in love and the girl in question moved in with me a couple of months ago. It's not entirely unpleasant, but i'm not getting nearly as much porn-hours as i'd like to.
    Dude, I just read your blog and you're hilarious. You seem like an ENFP.

    "I have no need for good souls; an accomplice is what I want"--Sartre


    psychic changes are born in your heart, entertain.

    Blog

  8. #18
    Courage is immortality Valiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harlow_Jem View Post
    Okay, I don't know if it's just me but for other ENTJ's out there: the rare times that you actually happen to fall in love, is it kind of like an unleashing of a massive force pouring out of a spout that's both too small and has no handles to control the flow?

    I find that I only work in extremes. I either give no love or all my love. I can't seem to figure out how to give just enough love.
    To get this show back on the road... Anyway. The problem might be that you've never had a relationship that lasted for very long. Correct?
    Studies show that the brain experiences a bloody psychosis when faced with love, and that it lasts for about one to three years.

    Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

  9. #19
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Jesus knows all about love. And he also tells ye to love thy neighbor.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Harlow_Jem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    eNTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    To get this show back on the road... Anyway. The problem might be that you've never had a relationship that lasted for very long. Correct?
    Studies show that the brain experiences a bloody psychosis when faced with love, and that it lasts for about one to three years.
    1-3 years of absolute insanity??? Holy shit...

    "I have no need for good souls; an accomplice is what I want"--Sartre


    psychic changes are born in your heart, entertain.

    Blog

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTJ] ENTJ's & love relationships...
    By GirlAmerica in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 06:59 PM
  2. [ENTJ] ENTJ's: Lucky in success, Unlucky in love
    By DiscoBiscuit in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 07:35 PM
  3. [ENTJ] ENTJ's: if in love, are there any romantic gestures you appreciate?
    By wrldisquiethere in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 05:47 PM
  4. [MBTItm] Rationals over there, how do you behave when you fall in love?
    By kathara in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 11:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO