• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] your daily invention

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
I have invented a mod that actually does his job. But Aimahn's lock invention is keeping him from accessing the control panel.

Hmmm then invent something to remove Aimahn's lock... Then again, lock cutters aren't uncommon.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have invented a new serum that will modify my saliva into a strong acid. I just inject it into my tongue.

Unfortunately, Aimahn's lock is resistant to my charms.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Try picking it counter-clockwise, he always builds in a failsafe in cases he comes home drunken :D

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
It is a plan though which still answer's his question. :D

1. this isn't the 'plan' thread.

2. too many variables. it's too hard to find just one way to make us hate you.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have invented the cure for mental retardation. It's called a river.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1. this isn't the 'plan' thread.

It still answers his question :alttongue:

2. too many variables. it's too hard to find just one way to make us hate you.

I don't care enough to do it anyway. I kind of like the ideas my roommate comes up with and I don't mind most of the ENTPs on this board. :D

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't care enough to do it anyway. I kind of like the ideas my roommate comes up with and I don't mind most of the ENTPs on this board. :D

ha!

don't think i didn't catch that.

T

ThatGirl

I invented a bejeweled crochet hook with a french name that makes it socially acceptable to scratch the inside of your nose

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Are you assuming I was hiding it from you?

obviously not.

i invented a penis-warmer. different sizes and everything. my grandma bought one to "show to her friends".

whatever, grandma.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I actually find that as soon as I do come accross an ENTP I mind I find some way to not mind them. How weird is that? :huh:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do anyone else on here sit down and contemplate things, theoretically inventing stuff, only to find out that the theories or inventions already exists? Happens to me all the time.
Did it in class a few weeks ago, while talking about truths. I have never read Socrates, but I've been told that he came to the same conclusion without me knowing it :(

I said something along the lines of "what we see are only the reflections of truths. Truth itself is something very abstract, or even non-existent". My lecturer told me that Socrates had a theory about that, called "Socrates cave", where we humans have our backs to the fire in the middle of the cave (truth), seeing it's shadows portray pictures on it's walls.

God, how pissed I was. Since they are original thoughts, I feel like I have been ripped off being born in this time, sometimes :D

Another thing that I knew beforehand that it existed was the correlation between altitude and air pressure/weather conditions, called density altitude. I came to the conclusion that height was something pretty relative in terms of flight conditions.
For you who don't have a clue of what i'm talking about, i'm going to give a concrete example. If the air pressure is higher than the norm, it will be harder than normal for a plane to climb above things like high mountains, etc.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Silly you every one knows that job is reserved for Girrrrrrrrrr.....

*Remembers about sexual harassment infractions*

Did someone get boned for sexual harassement recently?

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Do anyone else on here sit down and contemplate things, theoretically inventing stuff, only to find out that the theories or inventions already exists? Happens to me all the time.
Did it in class a few weeks ago, while talking about truths. I have never read Socrates, but I've been told that he came to the same conclusion without me knowing it :(

I said something along the lines of "what we see are only the reflections of truths. Truth itself is something very abstract, or even non-existent". My lecturer told me that Socrates had a theory about that, called "Socrates cave", where we humans have our backs to the fire in the middle of the cave (truth), seeing it's shadows portray pictures on it's walls.

God, how pissed I was. Since they are original thoughts, I feel like I have been ripped off being born in this time, sometimes :D

Another thing that I knew beforehand that it existed was the correlation between altitude and air pressure/weather conditions, called density altitude. I came to the conclusion that height was something pretty relative in terms of flight conditions.
For you who don't have a clue of what i'm talking about, i'm going to give a concrete example. If the air pressure is higher than the norm, it will be harder than normal for a plane to climb above things like high mountains, etc.

all. the. time!

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Really makes me feel like bashing things around with... giant rockets or something :shock:

Edit: fecking SCUD missiles, dammit :D

Fiver

MBTI Type
ENTP
I never actually invent anything, but I have lots of plaaaaaans.

A small, light, portable treadmill for use by parents at their kids sports events instead of the ubiquitous portable chairs.

An AVR which is an audio DVR for my radio. This has been invented but it ticks me off that I cannot buy it. Can anyone help me make one?