User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    entp

i invented a machine to invent other things

take that you wannabe inventors who get rich with their smarts and then look at me like im stupid cuz i pay a 100 bucks for they made in 10 bucks

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Patent-XYZ-LOLZ-5000:

A piezo sensor integrated in the valves of a combustion engine to precisely measure opening and closing behaviour.

The piezo sensor is a stack of metal plates, which mechanically widen or contract their physical volume, when subjected to an electrical current. Integrated in valves they can measure the precise opening and closing times, by producing a small electrical current because their phisical volume is continouslly widened or contracted.

The electrical current then can be measured and the data can be used to calculate an optimized air-to-fuel composition to lower emissions and overall fuel consumption.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Patent-XYZ-LOLZ-5000:

A piezo sensor integrated in the valves of a combustion engine to precisely measure opening and closing behaviour.

The piezo sensor is a stack of metal plates, which mechanically widen or contract their physical volume, when subjected to an electrical current. Integrated in valves they can measure the precise opening and closing times, by producing a small electrical current because their phisical volume is continouslly widened or contracted.

The electrical current then can be measured and the data can be used to calculate an optimized air-to-fuel composition to lower emissions and overall fuel consumption.
    I think a knock sensor does something similar to that already, and doesn't it use crystals of some sort?

anyways, I like to think of inventions myself, my latest idea was human wings, you know maybe some backpack kind of thing with wings attatched to motors and servos and whatnot, I'd love to fly like a bird, just jump off the hill in my backyard and head towards the horizon.

I have a few more practical ideas but I'd rather not mention it cause I might really pursue patenting it.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I have invented a device that compresses air while freezing it at nearly absolute zero, instantly making it solid. So quite literaly, you could build a bridge out of thin air(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GET IT!?) Solid air is the pinacle of human acheivment.

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Valuable_Money View Post
    So quite literaly, you could build a bridge out of thin air(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GET IT!?).
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Yay personal wings would be totally cool !

I'ld have liked for someone to already having invented an attachment for scanners that mechanically skips book pages, so you can scan a book. Had to manually skim 250 pages today -.-

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

okay back to the flying suit idea, I've just redesigned it in my head since learning that anti gravity is on the verge. So it's a backpack with a battery, electromagnet, the anti gravity engine(a doughnut filled with a superfluid which is also diamagnetic fluid), and the engine controller. Then the wings attatched to your arms will be crafted with solar cells and mini wind turbines to collect energy for the battery. The battery(whatever is most light and efficient, maybe lithium ion? I dunno) will power the electromagnet which will propel the mass of daimagnetic fluid inside to incredible speeds(they say it reaches 60,000 RMPS) whatever is necessary to lift your body weight, it will create the graveto magnetic field and let you fly, the wings won't even be the source of propulsion, but just balance, controlling direction, and collecting energy. RPMS need to be controlled for controlling altitude, the speed of rotation will be relative to the amount of anti gravity propulsion and relative to altitude, this is done easy by adjusting the amount of power going into the electromagnet.

MBTI
    ENTP

I invented a new way to store cereal, checked Google Patent Search and realized my idea had been patented twice in two separate ways.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Haha

I got another one too:

A turbocharged combustion engine compresses the air thats sucked in to maximize energy density, when its ignited with the fuel. This thing gives an engine between 50 - 80 more HP.

The compressor itself can be turned by a turbine, which is turned by the exhaust gases out of the combustion. Therefore energy is conserved to power the compression process.

But at low rpm and with diesel engines, the exhaust gases aint fast enough to properly turn the turbine and therefore power the compressor. Due to that at low rpms there isnt enough air sucked in to properly ignite with the fuel and therefore fuel injection at low rpms is very low, otherwise more fuel than air would be burned and the car would give off a black cloud.

Resulting out of this turbocharged diesel engines suck at low rpm. To compensate for this, I invented the compressed air supplying gadget. Thats a compressed air canister, filled separately via a pump, giving off a burst of compressed air behind the turbocharger at low rpms, to compensate for the loss of air. Then at higher rpms, the system shuts off and the charger resumes its normal operation.

The whole thing should be measured and controlled by 2 pressure sensors placed before and after that turbocharger.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Haha

I got another one too:

A turbocharged combustion engine compresses the air thats sucked in to maximize energy density, when its ignited with the fuel. This thing gives an engine between 50 - 80 more HP.

The compressor itself can be turned by a turbine, which is turned by the exhaust gases out of the combustion. Therefore energy is conserved to power the compression process.

But at low rpm and with diesel engines, the exhaust gases aint fast enough to properly turn the turbine and therefore power the compressor. Due to that at low rpms there isnt enough air sucked in to properly ignite with the fuel and therefore fuel injection at low rpms is very low, otherwise more fuel than air would be burned and the car would give off a black cloud.

Resulting out of this turbocharged diesel engines suck at low rpm. To compensate for this, I invented the compressed air supplying gadget. Thats a compressed air canister, filled separately via a pump, giving off a burst of compressed air behind the turbocharger at low rpms, to compensate for the loss of air. Then at higher rpms, the system shuts off and the charger resumes its normal operation.

The whole thing should be measured and controlled by 2 pressure sensors placed before and after that turbocharger.

hmm but what about superchargers? they don't have turbo lag. I've also seen NOS setup with turbo so they use the NOS at low end to take off. But anyways that's still a decent idea for regular turbocharged cars like my lancer evolution