User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    entp

Quote Originally Posted by ygolo View Post

I wish I had your motivation for hobbies again.
    seriously...these days im more into engineering social situations than anything concrete and smart

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Maybe that enlightens your motivation also. I came to know, when I am most occupied with things, I get alot done. When I have got to much time spare, I do nothing .
    must be an entp thing...im most efficient when im jugglilng a whole buncha things...

wonder if i should get efficient in my relationships...hmmm

i came up with an idea to mass produce electricity using magnets but then got stuck cuz i would need a perpetual motion machine to get everything working....then a very pretty girl walked by wearing a shirt which said 'im smart too' and i got a bit distracted

MBTI
    ENTP

The list of debatable future/current invention ideas:

-An hydroelectric engine (still working out the kinks...it was originally designed as a dam when I was 8, but has evolved since..)

-Current Project #1: Increasing the efficiency of solar panels (I have a hunch that Euclidean geometry isn't helping with efficiency)

- A robot that cleans dorm rooms

-An alarm clock that plays random sounds to wake you up every morning (baby crying, girlfriend accusing you of cheating on her, the sounds of a bar, woman sighing in ecstasy, motorcycles, the ripped macho man at a gym talking down to you, the radio news broadcast of FDR's fireside chats, etc.)

- Windmills that catch more wind

- glow in the dark nacho cheese (I have no clue why I still want to do this, but it's from when I was 12...I still think it's a cool idea, although a bit weird at the same time)

-Current Project #2: A proximity alarm program for computers...when the proximity is tripped, the computer goes into safe mode or locked....for when you are on sites that you aren't supposed to be on...or when your top secret plans could be revealed. Also, fun to use as a prank

Phantonym

I'd love if somebody could make a gadget with what you could download your thoughts from your brain to a computer in a nice and neat text format.

Couldn't be bothered with the actual making of the thing though. Just throwing out good ideas for others to pick up

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Patent XYZ-LOLZ-4500:

Thermosiphonic effect used to aid in the cooling of combustion engines.

Studies show, modern cars used in urban conditions are destinied to be moved not more than 4 - 6 miles on average. Under that conditions the engine oil wont heat up properly and wont work at peak efficiency to minimize friction between parts and therefore to minimize fuel consumption.

The thermosiphonic effect is a closed coolant circuit around the aggregate, consisting of a hot and a cold zone. The fluid heated up by the engine has a lower specific density due to the fact that its hot and the cold fluid, being cooled down in a fan-pipe system has a higher specific density. Therefore in a closed system the fluid starts to circulate on its own trieing to compensate for the differences in density.

This particular system to cool an engine needs a coolant pump only as an ancillary unit. The pump will stay switched off, after the engine is started and therefore the engine will heat up more rapidly. Pumps are constructed to cool the engine at peak efficiency at peak output but if the engine runs at partial load, the coolant pump does cool too much and prevents the engine from getting to a proper operating temperature.

The thermosiphonic effect will let the engine oil reach its operation temperature much quicker and therefore minimze fuel consumption, when the car is moved for only short distances. On longer distances the coolant pump will be switched on periodically to maintain a proper operating temperature but because its not always on, the energy it normally would consume will be preserved and fuel consumption will be reduced again.

Anyone wants to sponsor me for a prototype ? I think 5-10% of lower fuel consumption is possible
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I just conceived the idea for having lava pits on the side of highway roads to weed out the bad drivers.
    SUCH. FUN.

Patent XYZ-LOLZ-4500:

Thermosiphonic effect used to aid in the cooling of combustion engines.

Studies show, modern cars used in urban conditions are destinied to be moved not more than 4 - 6 miles on average. Under that conditions the engine oil wont heat up properly and wont work at peak efficiency to minimize friction between parts and therefore to minimize fuel consumption.

The thermosiphonic effect is a closed coolant circuit around the aggregate, consisting of a hot and a cold zone. The fluid heated up by the engine has a lower specific density due to the fact that its hot and the cold fluid, being cooled down in a fan-pipe system has a higher specific density. Therefore in a closed system the fluid starts to circulate on its own trieing to compensate for the differences in density.

This particular system to cool an engine needs a coolant pump only as an ancillary unit. The pump will stay switched off, after the engine is started and therefore the engine will heat up more rapidly. Pumps are constructed to cool the engine at peak efficiency at peak output but if the engine runs at partial load, the coolant pump does cool too much and prevents the engine from getting to a proper operating temperature.

The thermosiphonic effect will let the engine oil reach its operation temperature much quicker and therefore minimze fuel consumption, when the car is moved for only short distances. On longer distances the coolant pump will be switched on periodically to maintain a proper operating temperature but because its not always on, the energy it normally would consume will be preserved and fuel consumption will be reduced again.

Anyone wants to sponsor me for a prototype ? I think 5-10% of lower fuel consumption is possible
    what the.... this is the same thing as thermodynamics o.O
    nice invention though

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

currently in the works:

steam distillation of various herb/plant alkaloids

straightforward demonstration of how to use alternative methods to promote alternative energy/sustainability, and decrease pollution/create a positive home environment
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ArchitectofFate View Post
    what the.... this is the same thing as thermodynamics o.O
    nice invention though
    You mean this is a thing from thermodynamics .

To use the effect in combustion engines happened the last time 70 years ago, when engines didnt get that hot, so the effect would suffice to cool them.

Mercedes Benz is currently patenting the old effect for their new models and future engines will have this kind of technology.

You really have to learn the difference between new ideas and things you can make money with .
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    entp

You really have to learn the difference between new ideas and things you can make money with .

haha...aint the true

I have invented a way to conquer the world and I am not going to tell anyone about it.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.