INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    ha!

don't think i didn't catch that.
    Are you assuming I was hiding it from you?
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThatGirl

I invented a bejeweled crochet hook with a french name that makes it socially acceptable to scratch the inside of your nose

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Are you assuming I was hiding it from you?
    obviously not.

i invented a penis-warmer. different sizes and everything. my grandma bought one to "show to her friends".

whatever, grandma.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    obviously not.

i invented a penis-warmer.

whatever, grandma.
    Silly you every one knows that job is reserved for Girrrrrrrrrr.....

*Remembers about sexual harassment infractions*
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I actually find that as soon as I do come accross an ENTP I mind I find some way to not mind them. How weird is that?

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Do anyone else on here sit down and contemplate things, theoretically inventing stuff, only to find out that the theories or inventions already exists? Happens to me all the time.
    Did it in class a few weeks ago, while talking about truths. I have never read Socrates, but I've been told that he came to the same conclusion without me knowing it

I said something along the lines of "what we see are only the reflections of truths. Truth itself is something very abstract, or even non-existent". My lecturer told me that Socrates had a theory about that, called "Socrates cave", where we humans have our backs to the fire in the middle of the cave (truth), seeing it's shadows portray pictures on it's walls.

God, how pissed I was. Since they are original thoughts, I feel like I have been ripped off being born in this time, sometimes

Another thing that I knew beforehand that it existed was the correlation between altitude and air pressure/weather conditions, called density altitude. I came to the conclusion that height was something pretty relative in terms of flight conditions.
    For you who don't have a clue of what i'm talking about, i'm going to give a concrete example. If the air pressure is higher than the norm, it will be harder than normal for a plane to climb above things like high mountains, etc.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    Silly you every one knows that job is reserved for Girrrrrrrrrr.....

*Remembers about sexual harassment infractions*
    Did someone get boned for sexual harassement recently?

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Do anyone else on here sit down and contemplate things, theoretically inventing stuff, only to find out that the theories or inventions already exists? Happens to me all the time.
    Did it in class a few weeks ago, while talking about truths. I have never read Socrates, but I've been told that he came to the same conclusion without me knowing it

I said something along the lines of "what we see are only the reflections of truths. Truth itself is something very abstract, or even non-existent". My lecturer told me that Socrates had a theory about that, called "Socrates cave", where we humans have our backs to the fire in the middle of the cave (truth), seeing it's shadows portray pictures on it's walls.

God, how pissed I was. Since they are original thoughts, I feel like I have been ripped off being born in this time, sometimes

Another thing that I knew beforehand that it existed was the correlation between altitude and air pressure/weather conditions, called density altitude. I came to the conclusion that height was something pretty relative in terms of flight conditions.
    For you who don't have a clue of what i'm talking about, i'm going to give a concrete example. If the air pressure is higher than the norm, it will be harder than normal for a plane to climb above things like high mountains, etc.
    all. the. time!
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Really makes me feel like bashing things around with... giant rockets or something

Edit: fecking SCUD missiles, dammit

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENTP

I never actually invent anything, but I have lots of plaaaaaans.

A small, light, portable treadmill for use by parents at their kids sports events instead of the ubiquitous portable chairs.

An AVR which is an audio DVR for my radio. This has been invented but it ticks me off that I cannot buy it. Can anyone help me make one?