User Tag List

First 210111213 Last

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Galusha View Post
    Ooh, here's another one: a microphone that's attatched to a lie detector, for politicians. When it senses that you're lying, it turns off
    It certainly would be nice, if completely implausible

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7?

Thank you, I learn from the masters

MBTI
    entp

so i just found out what fuzzy logic is

its pissing me off because i've been using that 'style' of programming for quite a fucking while without realizing what it is

Enneagram
    9w8

Duct Tape Launcher:

Directed by an extremely miniature camera built into one's glasses, this device launches a strip of duct tape onto the mouth of whoever you're looking at, effectively shutting them up after they say something aggravatingly stupid and/or condescending.

The launcher connects to one's belt loops and is the size of a cell phone, for ease of transportation and aiming purposes.

Made by STFU Inc.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Silentium View Post
    Duct Tape Launcher:

Directed by an extremely miniature camera built into one's glasses, this device launches a strip of duct tape onto the mouth of whoever you're looking at, effectively shutting them up after they say something aggravatingly stupid and/or condescending.

The launcher connects to one's belt loops and is the size of a cell phone, for ease of transportation and aiming purposes.

Made by STFU Inc.
    You really have to check your inventions against the law first, otherwise you can get into huge troubles. Thats like the day I invented the daily jerking machine that always says with a mechanical voice "Nice boobs dude" if you get a boner .

You cant imagine how sensitive some people are, if they have to hear it several times, while you are making coffee
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

I came up with a really good concept earlier today - and of course completely forgot it.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

A US man has been arrested and charged with drink driving after he crashed a motorised bar stool.

The 28-year-old man invented and created the bar stool which he says can reach speeds of 38mph, reports the Newark Advocate.

Police reports said he rolled the Frankenstein-esque lawnmower and bar stool combination on his way home from the pub in Newark, Ohio.

The man claimed the bar stool could reach speeds of 38 mph on its five-horsepower engine but that he was travelling at about 20 mph when he crashed it.

He allegedly admitted to drinking about 15 beers when interviewed by police at hospital but insisted that was after the accident.

I was riding bar stool and I wrecked. I wasnt drinking when I wrecked, I drank afterward because my head hurt," he told WCLT Radio.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Last week I had another "vision" I guess you could call it for another invention. I called it the gyroscopic electrical generator. It was a bunch of synchronistic events that led me to think of this idea. The underlying principle of the gyro generator is to turn torque AKA a moment into angular momentum, to drive and and use the principle of gyroscopic precession to gain a certain kind of circular leverage(only what I call it) that applies to the gyro(normally used to detect and measure angular rates of change, but instead is used as a rotor in this setup), to increase the efficiency of the generator by a rough estimate of maybe 2-5 times the output(with same input) of a conventional alternator/generator by increasing the rotation speed(RPMs) of the main rotor through this leverage.

I also did a little research into it to see if someone already invented it and it seems like there arn't much if any commercial sale of such a device. There seems to be a couple companys starting up claiming they have pretty much exactly what I thought of but they are not selling a product yet.

Furthermore it is kind of secretive, the website says, "How Does The Generator Work? I'm not going to tell you how this generator works because of intellectual property issues." Perhaps because the idea is fairly simple yet ingenious. Gyro Kinetic Generator
    emphasis on "Gyroscopic Forces (which few people really understand)"
    It's true few really understand gyroscopic forces, including myself, I do however own a gyro of my own that I play with, so I have observed the effects of the gyro for many years.

I drew a rough outline of it (from only one perspective), but it's just a doodle and after I think of the best way to design it I will make a more concrete draft of it to actually build.

I will admit that I am reluctant to give every bit of information to invent this thing, I feel like I worked for it. However I will post my little doodle, because it lacks details of all perspectives and you can't even make out the words, it poorly reflects the actual 3-D idea, I only drew it so I won't forget. I will also try to show you this special kind of leverage you can take advantage of using gyros.

Rate Gyros
    I will be using the rate gyro setup images from this website as reference.

actually to be continued.... I gotta go do something.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Take a blast cap and place it in the lid of a soda bottle with a a small BB between the lid and the cap. Tpe over it with skotcht tape. Fill the the soda bottle with tide and gasoline. Put the cap on the bottle and now place it in a potatoe launcher.
    Cheap and effective mortar shells.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

What's with you americans and gyroscopes ? You seem to have a knack for letting things rotate in perfect balance dont you ?

I got an idea today regarding a more efficient way of combustion and less fuel spent after I read something in a magazine. I tho was sitting on the toilet while reading and something else in the magazine caught my attention and I forgot the idea.

I have been trieing to remember for 4 hours now. I am sure tomorrow it will come back !