• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP Central

sleepy

It is absurdly ridiculous for those reasons and more. But it's also really, really amusing to watch them consume themselves. And splendidly inevitable.
Haha, I looked. The population seems to mostly joke around. It's the moderators that screws things up and basically nukes the place they are set to nurture. There seems to be a disconnect between the board and the modship. And I looked at the ban history and looked up the members. Very rare NFs are banned. It's mostly INTPs they ban due to personal dislike or just random. I saw one resent comment from a mod that banned an INTP 'Because it was fun'. Another mod made fun of a seriously mentally disordered person that was temp banned. So there seems to be a lack of respect for the citizens. And that's why so many leaves. Looks like a wasteland now with only postwhores and non intps. Lol-yeah, it is funny. The place should probably be called grumpy global chatter.

They should make some INTPs mods. But not sure there are any left to pick from.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
I don't think you have that straight. Maybe I'm just trying to save it from the boring, stagnant, incestuous shithole it's threatening to become in the hands of a narcissitic minority?
The forum definitely doesn't need you or anyone like you. But thanks for your concern.

And just to point out the obvious: if it's all the negative things that you describe it to be, one would think that you wouldn't continually stare at it as a Guest, day in and day out.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Haha, I looked. The population seems to mostly joke around. It's the moderators that screws things up and basically nukes the place they are set to nurture. There seems to be a disconnect between the board and the modship. And I looked at the ban history and looked up the members. Very rare NFs are banned. It's mostly INTPs they ban due to personal dislike or just random. I saw one resent comment from a mod that banned an INTP 'Because it was fun'. Another mod made fun of a seriously mentally disordered person that was temp banned. So there seems to be a lack of respect for the citizens. And that's why so many leaves. Looks like a wasteland now with only postwhores and non intps. Lol-yeah, it is funny. The place should probably be called grumpy global chatter.

They should make some INTPs mods. But not sure there are any left to pick from.

The difference between the mods here and at INTPc: We'll just be dicks to you behind your back. :) j/k?

R

Riva

The forum definitely doesn't need you or anyone like you. But thanks for your concern.

And just to point out the obvious: if it's all the negative things that you describe it to be, one would think that you wouldn't continually stare at it as a Guest, day in and day out.

:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

This is way better than I thought. :popc1:

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Another mod made fun of a seriously mentally disordered person that was temp banned. And that's why so many leaves. Looks like a wasteland now with only postwhores and non intps.
Three points here:

a/ As you guys are a testimony to, people are simply viewing the site as Guests lately rather than logging on. Therefore, the numbers are the same in total. Personally, I'm happy that the people that don't like the site aren't logging in and simply lurking all the time. That's the way it should be.
b/ I don't think the person you are referring to as "seriously mentally disordered" would agree with your assessment.
c/ I really don't care what banned members think about the site or what they'd prefer to see the site be for them. In short, get over it and move on.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I think you're misinformed.

Again.

I've checked it out maybe a couple of times in the last 3 months.
There were precisely 0 interesting new threads in that time.

Just let us know when all this stellar feedback becomes tiresome to you, sweetness.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
I've checked it out maybe a couple of times in the last 3 months.
There were precisely 0 interesting new threads in that time.
Again, I don't want you to be interested in the site. So that works out perfectly for me.

And I know when people are logging in as Guests because their IP still show up. But I'm sure you knew that.

Either way, you don't like it and it doesn't like you. Therefore, time to move on.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Again, I don't want you to be interested in the site. So that works out perfectly for me.

And I know when people are logging in as Guests because their IP still show up. But I'm sure you knew that.

Either way, you don't like it and it doesn't like you. Therefore, time to move on.

I think your server is broken. Oooh surprise!

Also, flatteringly creepy as it is, I very much doubt you are scouring the logs for my IP on a daily basis to check just how disinterested I am in your other site. :)

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
I think your server is broken. Oooh surprise!

Also, flatteringly creepy as it is, I very much doubt you are scouring the logs for my IP on a daily basis to check just how disinterested I am in your other site. :)
I spend an hour a week reading the reports on the traffic for the sites. It's not complicated.

And once again, I'm happy that you don't like INTPc and that you're not interested in it. Now it's time to show me by not continually displaying information that contradicts your stated position. Because it kinda seems like you care to me.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I spend an hour a week reading the reports on the traffic for the sites. It's not complicated.
Then you'll know that I'm very seldom there, so that should make you happy. Or as happy as you can be with that J rammed up your arse. :)

And once again, I'm happy that you don't like INTPc and that you're not interested in it. Now it's time to show me by not continually displaying information that contradicts your stated position. Because it kinda seems like you care to me.
Where did I say I wasn't interested in it? I think I've already stated that the recent anarchy amuses me. I'd thank you for that, if I really believed you were behind it. And I peed myself laughing at the witch hunt thread. It was a refreshingly honest "Fuck You!" to one and all. And who doesn't enjoy one of those every now and then?
Also, there are a couple of blogs there that I like to keep up with, so you're going to have to go ahead and relocate them here as you guys have been threatening to do, or else ban me if you don't like me snooping around.

Kisses.

sleepy

Then you'll know that I'm very seldom there, so that should make you happy. Or as happy as you can be with that J rammed up your arse. :)
!!!Irony alert!!!
Haight. You should ban this 'guy'. This one is going to cause trouble! mark my words! This one has no respect for authority. I'm sure.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey honey
Take a walk on the wild side

sleepy

And I peed myself laughing at the witch hunt thread. It was a refreshingly honest "Fuck You!" to one and all. And who doesn't enjoy one of those every now and then?

Kisses.
Agreed. That was amazing.

Tongue kiss back at ya.