• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP Central

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
Some of us did actually realise you were just joking around, BTW, Ming. ;) If I thought there was really a big trolling operation being planned I wouldn't be too impressed, as I don't particularly like trolling. Even if it was aimed at a target as deserving as INTPc!

You still seem more ENFP-ish to me though :jew:
Why is that? :shock:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why is that? :shock:

gotta agree with the ENFP thing. You clearly plan and scheme like a visionary. I don't get the Se impression from you at all either, I know a few ESFPs and I can tell you now, they would never ever plan a raid on another forum with that kind of imagination, they do it in a more concrete way.

heh, I looked at INTPc today a little. It's a great place, the only thing I don't like is that odd feeling when you see someone new like Ming and people say things like, 'you're going to get eaten alive here'. If nobody said this, I don't think some of the members there would get such a kick out of it.

I'd sign in and post there a bit, but my tilde button won't work so I can't enter my username, lol. I don't think I could tolerate some of the members there either. :dry: I think they could use an introductory post that describes the goals of the forum and some general advice... or I guess some kind of quiz that you need to pass to gain entrance to the place . :D

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
I thought you said that the definitions you are using are "generally accepted in english speaking cultures".

Usually wikipedia is a good measure of that, if nothing else.
Anything that someone can simply edit, quote, and then paste is not a legitimate source, in my opinion.

But we can wrap this up if you'd just answer the original question, which you are still avoiding.

I wasn't asking you to care. You chose to reply to me; I was talking to Ming the ESFP to explain his/her bad experience at INTPc, sympathizing with someone out of inferior Fe, something which unhealthy INTP's are unable to develop their use of.
If you take a shot at the forums, then you are taking a shot at me. Hence, I will respond even if the shot was inadvertent.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
It's clear that you're misreading me. But I always understand how that would be possible.

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
The possibility of an ESFP actually managing to find their way to intpc is unthinkable to most intps, most don't beleive that an esfp could be sophisticated enough to find their way there let alone sign up to be a member, hence you can understand why they would assume you were a troll. That and the fact that for most users there that forum is their only social outlet, it is a chance for many there to feel part of a clique perhaps for the first and only time in their lives, so they guard it with everything they got.

Are you serious lol

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you take a shot at the forums, then you are taking a shot at me. Hence, I will respond even if the shot was inadvertent.

Didn't have you down as the sensitive type.
Maybe you should lock all the threads *asking* for feedback on why so many INTPs hate INTPc? We tend to take such questions at face value, rather than as excuses to assess how "painfully stupid" we are.
Stupid us.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
You're both funny and wrong once again.

But I did laugh. So thanks for that.

Is it possible that you're going to get a job pretty soon so you can stop spitting on the forums? I know people. I might be able to help.

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Anything that someone can simply edit, quote, and then paste is not a legitimate source, in my opinion.

It's a very relevant source when it comes to looking up the generally accepted definitions of concepts in English-speaking cultures, in my opinion.

But we can wrap this up if you'd just answer the original question, which you are still avoiding.

Which question? Wrap what up? You asked a lot of questions. I just reread through our whole interaction and still don't know which one you consider to be the essential one.

It's clear we have a completely different understanding of what "the point" being discussed is. To me, the only "point" I was making is, that INTPc has an unhealthy atmosphere, for the reasons I stated. I didn't see any of your replies as really challenging that point.

R

Riva

We'll investigate to see which person has the greatest power/influence in the forum. (from what I have gathered so far, it's Hustler who is leading the whole operation of hateful INTPs. Destroying him means win.)
:laugh:
*Thumbs up*

But I must add Hustler is quite entertaining. People like him makes INTPc unique. They give INTPc a unique identity. If you don't like it you leave. If you can manage the hazing and punch back you stay. You can always be a stalker too :).

R

Riva

^ It's their home turf over there. They can show their middlefinger to other player (other types), throw rocks at other fans and act like football hooligans all they want.

But bring them here, they'll behave. But take the INTPs at Typc there and they would probably misbehave.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're both funny and wrong once again.

But I did laugh. So thanks for that.

Is it possible that you're going to get a job pretty soon so you can stop spitting on the forums? I know people. I might be able to help.
I know I'm funny.
Wrong about what?

All that's required of you is to answer people sincerely and not with this endlessly tiresome snark which doesn't impress anyone. Though I'll patch your security holes for free if you like - consider it a favour.

And if you want me to leave, you only have to ask.

Kisses, xxx

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If we're going to infiltrate, then we have to start out as if we're normal INTPs (Cough, basically talk and act like one; it might be hard, but basically like a smart-arse).

We'll investigate to see which person has the greatest power/influence in the forum. (from what I have gathered so far, it's Hustler who is leading the whole operation of hateful INTPs. Destroying him means win.)

Then we'll slowly troll (SLOWLY! Make the torture fun!ENJOY THE SLOW KILL :shock:) towards each person, and try to make them submit by using your 1337 personalities (w/e your type is). Each professional comeback gets you 1 kill/1 point. Most kills = win..

A mass attack on Hustler and every posts he makes. A kill on Hustler = 5 points.

If we have 50 or more people in the raid, and silently, it's almost impossible for them to defend. If we act all like normal INTPs (AKA, smart alec, I don't give a sh*t) then there's no way they can find us out. I'll see if this raid will be set forward (need at least 10 people).

We can also have a competition in the raid; whoever lasts the longest and survives, wins the honour of everyone's appreciations. Along with whoever gets the most kills; they get a prize.

When the INTPs are suspicious, SUGAR-ATTACK. MAKE THEM CRINGE WITH YOUR SWEETNESS/AWESOMENESS/HAPPINESS. MAKE THEM CRINGE. SPAM YOUR LOVE OUT. But don't be STUPID. Do it at your own pace, take this as if you're doing this on TypoC.

INTPs can join as well this operation. Hell, anyone can join. I specifically would like trolls along. ;)

Wait will Haight ban me on TypoC though? If yes, then forget everything I said...

(If anyone is up for it, just post here or something. Then I'll know, and I'll make a group specifically for raiding. We can even put some sort of Warcraft theme in there as well, if you want! :cheese:)

Honestly, I think this is a really bad idea.

*hides eyes*

I can't bear to watch.

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
If we're going to infiltrate, then we have to start out as if we're normal INTPs (Cough, basically talk and act like one; it might be hard, but basically like a smart-arse).

Then we'll slowly troll (SLOWLY! Make the torture fun!ENJOY THE SLOW KILL :shock:) towards each person, and try to make them submit by using your 1337 personalities (w/e your type is). Each professional comeback gets you 1 kill/1 point. Most kills = win..

A mass attack on Hustler and every posts he makes. A kill on Hustler = 5 points.

If we have 50 or more people in the raid, and silently, it's almost impossible for them to defend. If we act all like normal INTPs (AKA, smart alec, I don't give a sh*t) then there's no way they can find us out. I'll see if this raid will be set forward (need at least 10 people).

We can also have a competition in the raid; whoever lasts the longest and survives, wins the honour of everyone's appreciations. Along with whoever gets the most kills; they get a prize.

When the INTPs are suspicious, SUGAR-ATTACK. MAKE THEM CRINGE WITH YOUR SWEETNESS/AWESOMENESS/HAPPINESS. MAKE THEM CRINGE. SPAM YOUR LOVE OUT. But don't be STUPID. Do it at your own pace, take this as if you're doing this on TypoC.

INTPs can join as well this operation. Hell, anyone can join. I specifically would like trolls along. ;)

Wait will Haight ban me on TypoC though? If yes, then forget everything I said...

(If anyone is up for it, just post here or something. Then I'll know, and I'll make a group specifically for raiding. We can even put some sort of Warcraft theme in there as well, if you want! :cheese:)

Hustler will eat you for breakfast.:smile:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Against what?

Just because someone is shot full of painkillers and doesn't feel the agony doesn't mean the dinosaur didn't pick them up, chew them up, and spit them back out for breakfast.

For the record, I didn't vote against Ming, I thought he was fine from what little I saw. I guess it was just the MBTI culture clash. It's funny what things are tolerable there and what things are not.

Oh, yeah, kudos, Ming -- I heard you beat the Krill rating on your first day. That is a mighty impressive achievement... Welcome to the club!

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Against what?

Just because someone is shot full of painkillers and doesn't feel the agony doesn't mean the dinosaur didn't pick them up, chew them up, and spit them back out for breakfast.

Though in a way, he wins precisely because he doesn't care and they do.