• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP Central

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
Why would I want to do that?
'Cause I know inside that INTj cover there's an ESFP kid waiting to come out of the closet. :yes:

*EDIT* Wait, if what I'm saying is about to result in a ban, I'll stop. Just tell me if it is (Even though I kinda don't want to, I had fun here :))

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
'Cause I know inside that INTj cover there's an ESFP kid waiting to come out of the closet. :yes:

*EDIT* Wait, if what I'm saying is about to result in a ban, I'll stop. Just tell me if it is (Even though I kinda don't want to, I had fun here :))

Naw I doubt he will ban you just for talking as long as you remain mostly polite, which you are. He is pretty fair and tolerant in that regard. Please continue, if nothing else its amusing to think about...epecially the tactic of getting some types "out of the closet" lol.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Ming you shouldn't take it so personally. Yes intpc tolerance threshold is immature and yes your reaction is immature. Its natural. Accept it and move on.

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
If we're going to infiltrate, then we have to start out as if we're normal INTPs (Cough, basically talk and act like one; it might be hard, but basically like a smart-arse).

We'll investigate to see which person has the greatest power/influence in the forum. (from what I have gathered so far, it's Hustler who is leading the whole operation of hateful INTPs. Destroying him means win.)

Then we'll slowly troll (SLOWLY! Make the torture fun!ENJOY THE SLOW KILL :shock:) towards each person, and try to make them submit by using your 1337 personalities (w/e your type is). Each professional comeback gets you 1 kill/1 point. Most kills = win..

A mass attack on Hustler and every posts he makes. A kill on Hustler = 5 points.

If we have 50 or more people in the raid, and silently, it's almost impossible for them to defend. If we act all like normal INTPs (AKA, smart alec, I don't give a sh*t) then there's no way they can find us out. I'll see if this raid will be set forward (need at least 10 people).

We can also have a competition in the raid; whoever lasts the longest and survives, wins the honour of everyone's appreciations. Along with whoever gets the most kills; they get a prize.

When the INTPs are suspicious, SUGAR-ATTACK. MAKE THEM CRINGE WITH YOUR SWEETNESS/AWESOMENESS/HAPPINESS. MAKE THEM CRINGE. SPAM YOUR LOVE OUT. But don't be STUPID. Do it at your own pace, take this as if you're doing this on TypoC.

INTPs can join as well this operation. Hell, anyone can join. I specifically would like trolls along. ;)

Wait will Haight ban me on TypoC though? If yes, then forget everything I said...

(If anyone is up for it, just post here or something. Then I'll know, and I'll make a group specifically for raiding. We can even put some sort of Warcraft theme in there as well, if you want! :cheese:)

No.

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Ming you shouldn't take it so personally. Yes intpc tolerance threshold is immature and yes your reaction is immature. Its natural. Accept it and move on.

This.

Stop trying to get people to help you troll a forum that doesn't want you.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As such you have some very unhealthy people there. Types who like IQ tests and libertarianism. Otherwise known as "geeks".

Don't forget the damn communists.

ObliviousExistence

MBTI Type
loco
Enneagram
5W4
The possibility of an ESFP actually managing to find their way to intpc is unthinkable to most intps, most don't beleive that an esfp could be sophisticated enough to find their way there let alone sign up to be a member, hence you can understand why they would assume you were a troll. That and the fact that for most users there that forum is their only social outlet, it is a chance for many there to feel part of a clique perhaps for the first and only time in their lives, so they guard it with everything they got.

Lex Talionis

MBTI Type
INTJ
Perhaps we should expel all the non-NTs from this forum as well. We could call it the "Great Purge."

avolkiteshvara

MBTI Type
YaYa
That and the fact that for most users there that forum is their only social outlet, it is a chance for many there to feel part of a clique perhaps for the first and only time in their lives, so they guard it with everything they got.

Unfortunately this is probably more right than wrong.

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
And Wikipedia? . . . really? Can't you dive a little deeper?

I thought you said that the definitions you are using are "generally accepted in english speaking cultures".

Usually wikipedia is a good measure of that, if nothing else.

Lastly, I don't care who you criticize, honestly. I mean, you're just a person with an opinion, right? You can make whatever claim you'd like. It doesn't really matter.

I wasn't asking you to care. You chose to reply to me; I was talking to Ming the ESFP to explain his/her bad experience at INTPc, sympathizing with someone out of inferior Fe, something which unhealthy INTP's are unable to develop their use of.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Some of us did actually realise you were just joking around, BTW, Ming. ;) If I thought there was really a big trolling operation being planned I wouldn't be too impressed, as I don't particularly like trolling. Even if it was aimed at a target as deserving as INTPc!

You still seem more ENFP-ish to me though :jew:

P

Phantonym

Ok, so, as it appears, I signed up in INTP Central back in 2008. A fact of which I had no recollection of prior to last week. No, I was not under the illusion that I was an INTP, I was merely stalking one at the time. :whistling:

Anyway, logging in today took me immediately to a thread "How much toilet paper do you use?". I haven't laughed this much since...I don't even know when.

I just wanted to say that I :wubbie: you guys! :hug: :hug: (Yes, you can go take a shower now :))