• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP Central

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
:yes: Well someone's gotta start the revolution ;)

I already drew up the attack plans and posted them here in this thread...along with my Manifesto but apparently we got a mole because they have been wiped clean.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
This part was my favorite:

*Where X is dominance, power, ultimate laziness, nunchuck skills, computer hacking skills, drawing skills, wealth, infamy or whatever the fuck else interests you.
Ahahha! :p What MMORPGs do you want to play? If you're a guy/gay, wanna be my boyfriend? I need someone interesting like you :smooch:

RIP Ming @ INTPc! *plays taps*

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Obviously, you don't know the definition of the word Geek. They/we are, in fact, nerds.

Common mistake though. So no worries.

Well actually they are slang words and therefore vary in different places. Where I am from, I would use the word "geek" not nerd. Where I am from "nerd" is affectionate and just means a normal person with a love of learning, whereas geek is the socially backwards kind of person who would take pleasure in, say, banning an ESFP from an online forum for being "stupid".

You're, like, discriminating against my way of speaking, man. :(

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, thanks! :cheese:

How is it going over there?

I seriously suggest a TypoC raid acros INTPc...
I :heart: you.
I wouldn't worry about your experience Ming. INTPc, as a single-type forum, gets into a vicious circle where the worst characteristics feed off each toher, and therefore the most unabalnced type of INTP is the most suited to "survive" in such an environment.

As such you have some very unhealthy people there. Types who like IQ tests and libertarianism. Otherwise known as "geeks".INTJs

FYP

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
So where you come from a "Nerd" is not known, or defined in part, as being socially awkward?

And you can actually look up the English definitions of the two words and discover that they have differences that are accepted across English speaking cultures.

Also, people get banned from forums for being stupid or acting stupid all the time. People also go to jail/prison in real life for being stupid. It's pretty common, actually.

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
This part was my favorite:
RIP Ming @ INTPc! *plays taps*
WAIT.

So THIS started the whole 'Hustler trying to ban me' from the forum...

I didn't even know it.

But I gotta say. Hustler's defenses at trying to get rid of me are kinda cute. :newwink:

One day, I might just capture him, and then make him so attached to me that he'll be begging for me to stay..

MHUWAHUWAHUWAHUWHAUWAUHWAHAHAHAHWAUHWAUHWA.

(He brings out that Soul 4 child in me...):)

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So where you come from a "Nerd" is not known, or defined in part, as being socially awkward?

And you can actually look up the English definitions of the two words and discover that they have differences that are accepted across English speaking cultures.

Also, people get banned from forums for being stupid or acting stupid all the time. People also go to jail/prison in real life for being stupid. It's pretty common, actually.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
I seriously suggest a TypoC raid acros INTPc...

I think you're uniquely suited to lead the attack from the front... before the inevitable banning, of course. You can soften them up and distract them by getting quickly into position and spamming the field of battle with rapid bursts of machine gun and mortar posting fire, making them have to dive for cover while the heavyweights move in to destroy the positions and mop up. I'm sure they've got themselves entrenched into some good defensive positions there though. How fast do you think you can set up dupe accounts forward firing positons? There aren't many proper skirmishers on this forum, so you'd have to make up by being very mobile and dodging a lot of return fire.

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram

Wikipedia says this (emphasis mine):

Definitions

The definition of geek has changed considerably over time, and there is no longer a definitive meaning. The terms nerd, gimp, dweeb, dork, and spod have similar meanings as geek, but many choose to identify different connotations amongst these terms, although the differences are disputed. In a 2007 interview on The Colbert Report, Richard Clarke said the difference between nerds and geeks is "geeks get it done."[3] Julie Smith defined a geek as "a bright young man turned inward, poorly socialized, who felt so little kinship with his own planet that he routinely traveled to the ones invented by his favorite authors, who thought of that secret, dreamy place his computer took him to as cyberspace—somewhere exciting, a place more real than his own life, a land he could conquer, not a drab teenager's room in his parents' house."[4]

Now I haven't looked up "nerd", but that description I highlighted is pretty much the one I had in mind, not "a(n) (possibly pesudo)-intellectual whose relative weakeness is social interaction". Obviously as an INTP I consider myself the latter.:reading:

Also, people get banned from forums for being stupid or acting stupid all the time. People also go to jail/prison in real life for being stupid. It's pretty common, actually

I'm not aware of the practice of imprisoning people for stupidity, but regardless, the fact that the members of forum would wish to emulate such a practice is enough reason for me to use the "geek" epithet and, as a fellow INTP, criticize such people as unhealthy.

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I :heart: you.

FYP

nah, INTJforums is different. They are concerned with being right and flawless, and ar enot cliquey. INTPc tytpical poster is more concerned with being popular and taking pleasure in relating their shortcomings, and are cliquey.

obviously not talking about every single poster if this needed clarification. just the overriding atmosphere.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
I asked you a pretty simple question. Can you answer that for me.

And Wikipedia? . . . really? Can't you dive a little deeper?

So you're not aware of people doing stupid things and ending up in prison?

Lastly, I don't care who you criticize, honestly. I mean, you're just a person with an opinion, right? You can make whatever claim you'd like. It doesn't really matter.

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
If we're going to infiltrate, then we have to start out as if we're normal INTPs (Cough, basically talk and act like one; it might be hard, but basically like a smart-arse).

We'll investigate to see which person has the greatest power/influence in the forum. (from what I have gathered so far, it's Hustler who is leading the whole operation of hateful INTPs. Destroying him means win.)

Then we'll slowly troll (SLOWLY! Make the torture fun!ENJOY THE SLOW KILL :shock:) towards each person, and try to make them submit by using your 1337 personalities (w/e your type is). Each professional comeback gets you 1 kill/1 point. Most kills = win..

A mass attack on Hustler and every posts he makes. A kill on Hustler = 5 points.

If we have 50 or more people in the raid, and silently, it's almost impossible for them to defend. If we act all like normal INTPs (AKA, smart alec, I don't give a sh*t) then there's no way they can find us out. I'll see if this raid will be set forward (need at least 10 people).

We can also have a competition in the raid; whoever lasts the longest and survives, wins the honour of everyone's appreciations. Along with whoever gets the most kills; they get a prize.

When the INTPs are suspicious, SUGAR-ATTACK. MAKE THEM CRINGE WITH YOUR SWEETNESS/AWESOMENESS/HAPPINESS. MAKE THEM CRINGE. SPAM YOUR LOVE OUT. But don't be STUPID. Do it at your own pace, take this as if you're doing this on TypoC.

INTPs can join as well this operation. Hell, anyone can join. I specifically would like trolls along. ;)

Wait will Haight ban me on TypoC though? If yes, then forget everything I said...

(If anyone is up for it, just post here or something. Then I'll know, and I'll make a group specifically for raiding. We can even put some sort of Warcraft theme in there as well, if you want! :cheese:)

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Honestly, I think this is a really bad idea.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
^^ Ming, how long do you think you could make that infiltration tactic work, by convincing anyone that you're an actual INTP? It's not like it worked last time...

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
^^ Ming, how long do you think you could make that infiltration tactic work, by convincing anyone that you're an actual INTP? It's not like it worked last time...
But that's because I haven't tried.. (They kinda blocked my IP address; is there someway of stopping that?)

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
I'm already a member.
I thought you were a madmin, haha! Though it still works, even if you're already there, right? (And you could unblock my IP address so that I can post. I won't use 'Ming', but I can always use something else :p)