• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP Central

atticus

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5 sp
Can we just go back and forth like this until I reach an obscene post count, and therefore justify asinine behavior to strangers on the internet? Because that's really all I want to do.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Can we just go back and forth like this until I reach an obscene post count, and therefore justify asinine behavior to strangers on the internet? Because that's really all I want to do.

Good point. It's okay, if you get too many post counts, I'll just move all your posts to Graveyard so you can start back at #1 again. :hug:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

oh, there's PLENTY of ways to boost your post count :whistling:

I have an account over there and occasionally post there because there are some cool people, but I'm not over there often because my type is all that is bad and wrong in the world :newwink:

atticus

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5 sp
Good point. It's okay, if you get too many post counts, I'll just move all your posts to Graveyard so you can start back at #1 again. :hug:

Yea! I'm starting to feel at home again! *Looks longingly at his intpcentral bookmark*

What power! I wonder, do you touch yourself - inappropriately - when you get to type things like that?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I KNEW my presence would have that effect on an INTP :doh:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What power! I wonder, do you touch yourself - inappropriately - when you get to type things like that?

This is why my webcam is turned off.... you'll never @#hasdasfmmphs=awsd i mean, you'll never know.... :devil:

atticus

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5 sp
This is why my webcam is turned off.... you'll never @#hasdasfmmphs=awsd i mean, you'll never know.... :devil:

Well, after a response like that, I will have to assume two things: Firstly, yes. Secondly, and for the sake of my own well-being, that you look just like Jennifer Connelly.

LeafAndSky

MBTI Type
ISFP
oh, there's PLENTY of ways to boost your post count :whistling:

What's the reason people would want to boost their post count? I've seen references to that before.

Signed,
Clueless
or
Relatively New
or
Poor Researcher

(take your pick)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This thread is becoming more and more INTPc flavored as time passes.
Well, after a response like that, I will have to assume two things: Firstly, yes. Secondly, and for the sake of my own well-being, that you look just like Jennifer Connelly.

Oh, I think I can live with that.
(Actually, she was my av at one point, a ways back.)

atticus

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5 sp

Oh, I think I can live with that.
(Actually, she was my av at one point, a ways back.)

You may have pacified this discussion, but I'll be back! And with 19,290 more posts!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What's the reason people would want to boost their post count? I've seen references to that before.

Signed,
Clueless
or
Relatively New
or
Poor Researcher

(take your pick)

eh, some people think that it gives your posts more heft... I think that's bullshit... the only reason I look at post count is when someone changes their username and I'm trying to figure out what their previous username was! :laugh:

like, totally! Put an S in your type and INTPs will ignore you! :devil:

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I find blatantly ignoring people much more characteristic of INTJs than INTPs.

INTPs will usually respond to anyone who says anything inaccurate about one of their areas of interest.

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
So, I joined this INTP central because I saw this thread. It's all good, I register, I act like how I always act and then..

Ban.

Ouch.

Why are you INTPs so heartless?

What makes it even worse is that I like them. Well I think it's a 'used to' now.

Sorry for being so 'painfully stupid' though; can someone post that message over? I really have no idea what I've done wrong. Was I really that stupid? Hah. At least I admit it.

Oh well. INTP Central was a fun time (At least for 20 posts or so), but they were kinda mean. I guess Fs just don't mix with cold Ts. Hey, I can still hope though. :yes:

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
So, I joined this INTP central because I saw this thread. It's all good, I register, I act like how I always act and then..

Ban.

Ouch.

What makes it even worse is that I like them. Well I think it's a 'used to' now.

Sorry for being so 'painfully stupid' though; can someone post that message over? I really have no idea what I've done wrong. Was I really that stupid? Hah. At least I admit it.

Oh well. INTP Central was a fun time (At least for 20 posts or so), but they were kinda mean. I guess Fs just don't mix with cold Ts. Hey, I can still hope though. :yes:

I'm gonna guess that it's not just the F. If you are closer to an ESFP than I think you're what many (mostly the cynical ones) INTPs refer to as 'pure evil'. Apart from INTJs, I don't think there's a type that's less likely to get on with you.

But that doesn't mean I'm judging you. I don't know you yet.

Lex Talionis

MBTI Type
INTJ

Ban.

Ouch.

That...is hilarious. The corner of my mouth actually twitched.

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
Though can someone give an update of what is happening over there? I'm kinda finding this political debate FUN.

Damn, I must be crazy...

Haha, I probably got banned because I was being annoying or something; which was strange because I didn't realise I was.

Probably posting too many posts :doh: Got banned for that before.

Oh well, there are a few people that I want to thank, eg create&destroy. (I think that's how you spelt it?... Thanks. I think you were the only one who didn't actually treat me from a 'must ban non-intps' perspective)

Haha, I hope one day they'll lift the ban off. Though I'll still keep posting like crazy though. Aren't forums supposed to be about conversation?

Meh, it's none of my business now, since the ban will never be lifted off.

I'll just do my INTP lovin' business here. Someone be the transit guy. :yes:

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
Maybe the INTPs were annoyed at the illogicality of skipping a line between each sentence in a post, making it take up most of the screen :p