• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP Central

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It has come to our attention there might be a few INTPs that do not know about INTP Central.

We'd like you to be aware of this community and encourage you to check us out.

Also: if INTPs here at MBTIc would like to offer some constructive criticism about INTPc and why they prefer this community I encourage you to post them in this thread.

Thank you,
-MacGuffin, Admin here & there

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
The word on the street is that it's a pretty sweet place.

Can you verify this?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It has come to our attention there might be a few INTPs that do not know about INTP Central.

Also: if INTPs here at MBTIc would like to offer some constructive criticism about INTPc and why they prefer this community I encourage you to post them in this thread.

Thank you,

We prefer this community because it isn't full of INTPs.

:doh:

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
But why would they prefer you?

Indeed. Shoo!

I didn't like it there. I left in Dec 2005 and haven't looked back since (I guess that should've helped me make up my mind that I was INTJ) :D.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It was until they deleted my favorite thread for whatever reason.

I don't think there's a large market for the culinary delights of home-cooked hamsters over there.

Darjur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
It's a place we all both love and hate, at the same time.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Um, it needs to not be full of emotionally stunted INTPs? :devil:

So is this place!

Actually there's emotionally stunted people all over here. They just aren't all INTPs.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So is this place!

Actually there's emotionally stunted people all over here. They just aren't all INTPs.

:p Why do you think I held out so long on joining?

True... But INTPs wailing about "objectivity" and "logic" gets old really fast. :cool: At least emotionally stunted INTJs provide entertainment with our mean sarcasm. Wit is paramount!

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
True... But INTPs wailing about "objectivity" and "logic" gets old really fast.

Eh, that's more the old INTPc. I actually see more arguments along those lines over here now.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Eh, that's more the old INTPc. I actually see more arguments along those lines over here now.
Liar! :headphne: (Actually, I did notice that this place was more like the old INTPc than the old NCen and I did mention it to you.)

Nighthawk

MBTI Type
INTP
I post somewhat regularly both here and at INTPC. I like both, albeit the flavors are a bit different. I've been with INTPC since 2004, I believe ... and it was refreshing to find a place where there were a lot of people like me. I do believe however, that so many like types in one place run the risk of caricaturing themselves when the validation feedback becomes so one dimensional. I enjoy MBTIC for the diversity of types and different points of view. To me, it is a nice, healthy extension of my time at INTPC.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4

Thank you,
Looking for more recruits for your circle jerk parties, I see.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I enjoy other INTPs, but this site just moves faster and I'm a speed junkie.