User Tag List

First 266674757677 Last

Thread: INTP Central

MBTI
    INTP

^^^You know I wont argue about that, but really dude, there is no one there hardly.
    LOL, I see you still have the bunny.
    "The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
    "My mind seems to have become a kind of machine for grinding general laws out of large collections of facts." Charles Darwin

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by OrionzRevenge View Post
    INTPc had something of a mass exodus recently, and unless Dr. H is ready to chunk it in the grave, there is plenty of elbow room and not too many people left around to throw a sharp one.

Dr. H has often said he wanted INTPc to be a place where young INTPs could learn about themselves and there are a few people still hanging around over there that think that is something worthwhile.

Anyways, there is no real fear of n00b bashing, given that 20 of you guys could run the joint.

It really isn't my place to offer an invite, but we currently lack any real Admin.

Also, (an issue Dr. H said he was going to repair with a pending upgrade ~ Assuming he is still willing to deal with it all) we have an audio Adware attached via way of Iframes to the website and you'll need to manually add two filters to AdBlock Plus to not be annoyed:

www .jobless-jack.com --- I had to space the www to prevent it causing a link
    damnxd.org

We have nearly 10 years of archived threads and hardly any traffic, so if nothing else, come pick through the rubble.
    INTPc is a silly place. Getting judged for the same dumb shit everyone else there is guilty of has lost its appeal. Folks there are more oversensitive than they realize. Not because they aren't INTPs, but because they are. Young INTPs are better off coming here, honestly.

I might like to join an ENTP central or an Alpha Quadra central, if such a thing existed, though.

Oh, and I wasn't banned. I left.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    INTP

^^^Just as with Zago, I agree... you two guys know how many times I ran afoul of the straight lines. But I'm telling you, the whole community picked up and moved away.

If there are those here who weren't as masochistic as I about trying to establish yourselves among hostile natives...
    They left the building.

Come Own it, and express yourselves the way you wanted to before.
    "My mind seems to have become a kind of machine for grinding general laws out of large collections of facts." Charles Darwin
    Likes Julius_Van_Der_Beak liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by zago View Post
    Never in my life have I seen such groupthink and bullying as I saw there.
    I thought they were on crack.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

INTPc had something of a mass exodus recently, and unless Dr. H is ready to chunk it in the grave, there is plenty of elbow room and not too many people left around to throw a sharp one.
    What happened? Or is it easy to figure it out, if one reads?

I spend a lot more time on INTPf. At least I can dialogue there, even if the posting is slower-paced. Most of the people I enjoyed talking to left INTPc long ago.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP

It's all over there in threads over the last month or so.

We've had an absentee admin (our only), and had been getting along just fine without any intervention when the audio ad thing started.

Everyone started reading more into the end of days than there was to it and Ptah fronted the money for a new site.
    Dr. H shows up and says he is going to fix our problems and appoints a new Admin, but folks just wanted to project their own views on to the timing and whatnot.

I think an argument could be made for Dr. H being apathetic about dealing with the INTPc crowd, and when he did intervene, what occurred illustrated why he had every reason to be Apathetic.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

^^^Just as with Zago, I agree... you two guys know how many times I ran afoul of the straight lines. But I'm telling you, the whole community picked up and moved away.

If there are those here who weren't as masochistic as I about trying to establish yourselves among hostile natives...
    They left the building.

Come Own it, and express yourselves the way you wanted to before.

A lot of the people I found really annoying are still there. I didn't mind the one guy who couldn't get over congratulating himself for his atheism that much. I find youngish INTPs who are full of rage less irritating than the INTPs with repressed rage.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

Visit my Johari:

MBTI
    INTP

It's too bad. The place was populated, open, and fun when I joined in 2007. The inner circle started getting really abusive, though. Their way of dealing with the new and different was to insult and ostracize rather than guide and bring up (or ignore at worst). I always wondered what they expected with that kind of behavior. A forum like this can't survive without diverse new and old perspectives. Voting everyone off the island leaves it empty. Duh?

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Pretty much. ^

I remember it used to be more active, too.

Visit my Johari:

MBTI
    yupp

I don't like one type only forums if I belonged to an infp forum I would hang myself