User Tag List

First 25657374757677 Last

Thread: INTP Central

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

I would join, but unfortunately registration seems to be closed at the moment.

MBTI
    INTP

I'm a bit worried about the Troll reference (the Jonnyboy discussion). Being an INTP it's rather easy being viewed as insensitive and provocative etc. (maybe that's true about several NT types), I know I've been called that at several occasions (even IRL, but it's even easier being "unpleasant" online).

Having this avatar I really feel I will have to behave my absolute best...

(I'll change it to a kitten some day...)

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    SEE

I'm an ESFP, and I have know many INFPs ESTPs and INTPs.

INFPs are my semi-duals.
    INTPs are my duals.
    ESTPs....yuck for me, but I know INFPs would love 'em.

I have first hand experience, that Duality definitely works! better than any other type-relation (Activity is not bad either)
    I have dated all kinds of people (I AM an ESFP, after-all)

and I have found that the best match for me, (through EXPERIENCE), is my dual, the INTP.

and by the way, this not only includes intimate relationships, but ALSO friendships, work-related-friendships AS WELL!
    my favorite types in the world, (out of my first-hand-experience) is my Duals! those funny INTP bastards. and sexy INTP cuties.

therefore, my conclusion (based on my first-hand-real-world-experience), is that Duality can work 90% of the time! and work better than all other relation types!
    Hurray for Duality! that is the saving grace of life.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    TiNe

We INTP like to discuss with a wider range. That way we get a big picture. The human population can't be catorized and that's why we like it here so much.
    A forum full of INTP can just be plain boring. (on this forum: we are able to correct dummies *haha*)

Does it bother you? The INTP? :P

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by EEW View Post
    We INTP like to discuss with a wider range. That way we get a big picture. The human population can't be catorized and that's why we like it here so much.
    A forum full of INTP can just be plain boring. (on this forum: we are able to correct dummies *haha*)

Does it bother you? The INTP? :P
    Indeed, all personality types are important, as we each possess different gifts that can be put to the greater service of humanity. The alchemical formula comprises many substances. No basketball game was ever won by 1 player.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    TiNe

Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    Indeed, all personality types are important, as we each possess different gifts that can be put to the greater service of humanity. The alchemical formula comprises many substances. No basketball game was ever won by 1 player.
    Yes, you're right. Humans would'nt be able to invent things if they would live on their own. We can only have an evolution if there are factors besides ourselves. That also counts for humans.
    That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet~~ Shakespeare W.
    Pi is the number of my life, forever and ending.
    Reading is like meeting a new world, or even better: the world that is supposed to be.

Phlegmatic
    5w6 (60%) OR 7w6(40%) (I get both quite a lot on tests) Chakra: Root, Throat, Third Eye, Crown (open) - Rest (closed)
    Trifix: 5w6, 1w2, 3w2.
    INTP: I(87,5%)N(74%)T(91%)P(56%)
    Ti - Ne
    ENFP/J's

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by justadbag View Post

INFPs are my semi-duals.
    INTPs are my duals.

I have first hand experience, that Duality definitely works! better than any other type-relation (Activity is not bad either)

and I have found that the best match for me, (through EXPERIENCE), is my dual, the INTP.

and by the way, this not only includes intimate relationships, but ALSO friendships, work-related-friendships AS WELL!
    my favorite types in the world, (out of my first-hand-experience) is my Duals! those funny INTP bastards. and sexy INTP cuties.

therefore, my conclusion (based on my first-hand-real-world-experience), is that Duality can work 90% of the time! and work better than all other relation types!
    duals? we're kindred spirits lol..

It sounds weird, but I reckon our types have a lot of similarities. we both like to problem-solve and have freedom, even if us INTPs don't like to mix and you do lol.. (to say we hate mixing is just a generalisation though).

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by justadbag View Post

INFPs are my semi-duals.
    INTPs are my duals.

I'm wondering on what this dual was based. Was it ESFp with INTp (socionics) or ESFP with INTP (MBTI).

MBTI
    INTP

INTPc had something of a mass exodus recently, and unless Dr. H is ready to chunk it in the grave, there is plenty of elbow room and not too many people left around to throw a sharp one.

Dr. H has often said he wanted INTPc to be a place where young INTPs could learn about themselves and there are a few people still hanging around over there that think that is something worthwhile.

Anyways, there is no real fear of n00b bashing, given that 20 of you guys could run the joint.

It really isn't my place to offer an invite, but we currently lack any real Admin.

Also, (an issue Dr. H said he was going to repair with a pending upgrade ~ Assuming he is still willing to deal with it all) we have an audio Adware attached via way of Iframes to the website and you'll need to manually add two filters to AdBlock Plus to not be annoyed:

www .jobless-jack.com --- I had to space the www to prevent it causing a link
    damnxd.org

We have nearly 10 years of archived threads and hardly any traffic, so if nothing else, come pick through the rubble.
    "The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
    "My mind seems to have become a kind of machine for grinding general laws out of large collections of facts." Charles Darwin

MBTI
    INTP

INTPc deserves to burn. Never in my life have I seen such groupthink and bullying as I saw there. It got to the point where posting was 5% what was said and 95% who said it. This place is actually a lot better.