User Tag List

First 848565758596068 Last

Results 571 to 580 of 770

Thread: INTP Central

  1. #571
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    I don't know whether to take you sarcastically or seriously.

    Bless their mushie souls.
    i was both sarcastic and logical!
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥


    Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

  2. #572
    Senior Member Synapse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    3,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    i was both sarcastic and logical!
    Awww your just being defensive, very charming.

    My greatest inspiration has been from visiting intpc.
    Albeit I have yet to accrue any postage or presence.

  3. #573
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Awww your just being defensive, very charming.

    My greatest inspiration has been from visiting intpc.
    Albeit I have yet to accrue any postage or presence.
    this is why i LIKE intpc. i can tell a joke without someone, one, telling me how i feel, and two, be dead wrong about it.

    as for your second paragraph, i don't know what that means.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥


    Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

  4. #574
    Senior Member Synapse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    3,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    this is why i LIKE intpc. i can tell a joke without someone, one, telling me how i feel, and two, be dead wrong about it.

    as for your second paragraph, i don't know what that means.
    Means I don't know how to talk to posters there without tripping toes. done it with you now. you misunderstood my humour too, its kinda rusty.

    And the second bit long time account, non poster, trying to get into the mood of posting over there. grins.

  5. #575
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Means I don't know how to talk to posters there without tripping toes. done it with you now. you misunderstood my humour too, its kinda rusty.

    And the second bit long time account, non poster, trying to get into the mood of posting over there. grins.
    you were trying to be funny?

    welp, i love to learn. please explain the joke?
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥


    Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

  6. #576
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    this is why i LIKE intpc. i can tell a joke without someone, one, telling me how i feel, and two, be dead wrong about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Means I don't know how to talk to posters there without tripping toes. done it with you now. you misunderstood my humour too, its kinda rusty.
    This exchange about sums it up.

    INTPc reminds me of that INFP forum. "Only people like me can get me"

  7. #577
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    This exchange about sums it up.

    INTPc reminds me of that INFP forum. "Only people like me can get me"
    heh. yeah. text makes it much harder than it would be in real life too.

    also, we PMed about it, and all is cool, but still, i think styles of humor play a big part in miscommunication between NTs and NFs.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥


    Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

  8. #578
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    i think styles of humor play a big part in miscommunication between NTs and NFs.
    NFs aren't funny.

  9. #579
    Senior Member Synapse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    3,403

    Default

    I understand NT and NF humour very well. Great observer I am, just like the motivational posters I see stuff and I did sense what was going on and talked about it.

    I am reluctant to participate since I lack the flow, the ability to keep up with the humour well, lots of self doubt. I can, or at least I used to once be able to though nowadays its a far cry from how spontaneous I can get. Like the sharp edges are missing and the focus tends to stray too much.

  10. #580
    darkened dreams labyrinthine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    That was one of the most painfully obvious setups, but it had funny moments. Keep trying, though. You'll get there.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

Similar Threads

  1. [INTP] The _Other_ INTP Central
    By Kenneth Almighty in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 01:02 PM
  2. INTP central transfer
    By rubygirl31p in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-13-2007, 04:06 PM
  3. Why MBTI Central when we have INTP Central?
    By Tonks in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 08:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO