I reach my INTP quota on this forum.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    Lazy <> tolerant.
    They tolerate you quite well if you never say anything. But then much of the forum is out of bounds (post count restrictions everywhere). So they force you to post, then tell you to STFU and GTFO! Really, they should just make it a private forum and be done with it already. Although if they didn't have noobs to eviscerate, and then conduct post-mortems over, the traffic might stop completely.

Clan leader is about right. It's becoming more and more tribal as various cliques band together against each other. It's interesting to watch. Reminds me of Lord of the Flies.
    Private forums disintegrate. I've seen it happen. the existing politics and paranoia escalates. like being in a closed room the body heat explodes and its like a sauna and you want out.

The attitude is excessive, understandable. the underlining boundaries are tender, it is from external events to create a place where their domain is relaxed and amplified. when personalities congregate that way the negative traits tends to become more defined than the positives.

Infpgc was like that, felt like a venting vacuum of emotions, the patterns were of people trying to reconcile their physical reality in the virtual without seeing others clearly, reflecting in their self absorption.

Its like an antennae, connect the same frequency and the balance tends to be uneven without enough input.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Private forums disintegrate. I've seen it happen. the existing politics and paranoia escalates. like being in a closed room the body heat explodes and its like a sauna and you want out.
    True.
    The attitude is excessive, understandable. the underlining boundaries are tender, it is from external events to create a place where their domain is relaxed and amplified. when personalities congregate that way the negative traits tends to become more defined than the positives.
    . Yes. That was always my problem with it. Negative self-reinforcing patterns of behaviour. And huge blind spots. That said, it's good for 'holding up the mirror' to the uglier side of one's nature, which in a mature individual, can hopefully catalyze change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ming View Post
    I think anyone who has any sense of intellegence will realise that. I was there to have fun; and enjoy myself! (like I'm doing with this forum. Except that they banned me )
    The following is the insider perspective on n00bs at INTPc. Only in this case it involved derailing treads instead of threads. The clip begins with Hustler, is elaborated upon by the mass of intpness, and ends with Delilah. If only they had given Ming his last request! WHAT A WASTE!

[youtube=UVKsd8z6scw]Tequila[/youtube]
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    Negative self-reinforcing patterns of behaviour. And huge blind spots. That said, it's good for 'holding up the mirror' to the uglier side of one's nature, which in a mature individual, can hopefully catalyze change.
    This.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    yes, and most of them have huge sticks up their asses and the ones who don't are disliked by the humorless ones.
    Which one is Limey????

Senior Member ObliviousExistence's Avatar
    MBTI
    loco
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    INTPc is very very slow... Did anyone else notice this?
    yes, most are too afraid to have an opinion.
    "He was free, free in every way, free to behave like a fool or a machine, free to accept, free to refuse, free to equivocate; to marry, to give up the game, to drag this death weight about with him for years to come. He could do what he liked, no one had the right to advise him, there would be for him no Good or Evil unless he thought them into being." JP Sartre

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    The following is the insider perspective on n00bs at INTPc. Only in this case it involved derailing treads instead of threads. The clip begins with Hustler, is elaborated upon by the mass of intpness, and ends with Delilah. If only they had given Ming his last request! WHAT A WASTE!

[youtube=UVKsd8z6scw]Tequila[/youtube]
    :yim_rolling_on_the_

Limey is awesome sauce.
    That is all
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Just read the rise and fall of Ming at INTPc. Hillarious. In all fairness to INTPc it appears to have been a "mercy ban". Regardless Ming will likely go down in INTPc history as the first noob to inadvertently break 99% of the boards taboos in the least amount of time.

Lao Tzu: 'The flame that burns Twice as bright burns half as long.'
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Just read the rise and fall of Ming at INTPc. Hillarious. In all fairness to INTPc it appears to have been a "mercy ban". Regardless Ming will likely go down in INTPc history as the first noob to inadvertently break 99% of the boards taboos in the least amount of time.

Lao Tzu: 'The flame that burns Twice as bright burns half as long.'
    Twice? Ming was more like eight times as bright...

Quote Originally Posted by Ming View Post
    I actually have no idea what Ming Ming is?
    Ming is part of the Wonder Pets TV show. Linny (the guinea pig), Tuck (the turtle), and Ming-Ming (the duckling) go around like a superhero team and help pets and animals in trouble.

You'd love it, they've got music that is campy as hell...! Kids show crossed with camp crossed with English opera lite.

I can't find a straight theme song clip, they all seem to be compiled stills, but here is one that has all the main songs in it...

[youtube=xxlWvE2U0nw]Wonder Pets Music[/youtube]
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft