User Tag List

First 40484950515260 Last

Thread: INTP Central

Riva

We'll investigate to see which person has the greatest power/influence in the forum. (from what I have gathered so far, it's Hustler who is leading the whole operation of hateful INTPs. Destroying him means win.)

*Thumbs up*

But I must add Hustler is quite entertaining. People like him makes INTPc unique. They give INTPc a unique identity. If you don't like it you leave. If you can manage the hazing and punch back you stay. You can always be a stalker too .

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    We prefer this community because it isn't full of INTPs.

LOL The INTPs over here seem to be a bit more mature...and real. I could squeeze them all.

Riva

^ It's their home turf over there. They can show their middlefinger to other player (other types), throw rocks at other fans and act like football hooligans all they want.

But bring them here, they'll behave. But take the INTPs at Typc there and they would probably misbehave.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    You're both funny and wrong once again.

But I did laugh. So thanks for that.

Is it possible that you're going to get a job pretty soon so you can stop spitting on the forums? I know people. I might be able to help.
    I know I'm funny.
    Wrong about what?

All that's required of you is to answer people sincerely and not with this endlessly tiresome snark which doesn't impress anyone. Though I'll patch your security holes for free if you like - consider it a favour.

And if you want me to leave, you only have to ask.

Kisses, xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Ming View Post
    If we're going to infiltrate, then we have to start out as if we're normal INTPs (Cough, basically talk and act like one; it might be hard, but basically like a smart-arse).

We'll investigate to see which person has the greatest power/influence in the forum. (from what I have gathered so far, it's Hustler who is leading the whole operation of hateful INTPs. Destroying him means win.)

Then we'll slowly troll (SLOWLY! Make the torture fun!ENJOY THE SLOW KILL ) towards each person, and try to make them submit by using your 1337 personalities (w/e your type is). Each professional comeback gets you 1 kill/1 point. Most kills = win..

A mass attack on Hustler and every posts he makes. A kill on Hustler = 5 points.

If we have 50 or more people in the raid, and silently, it's almost impossible for them to defend. If we act all like normal INTPs (AKA, smart alec, I don't give a sh*t) then there's no way they can find us out. I'll see if this raid will be set forward (need at least 10 people).

We can also have a competition in the raid; whoever lasts the longest and survives, wins the honour of everyone's appreciations. Along with whoever gets the most kills; they get a prize.

When the INTPs are suspicious, SUGAR-ATTACK. MAKE THEM CRINGE WITH YOUR SWEETNESS/AWESOMENESS/HAPPINESS. MAKE THEM CRINGE. SPAM YOUR LOVE OUT. But don't be STUPID. Do it at your own pace, take this as if you're doing this on TypoC.

INTPs can join as well this operation. Hell, anyone can join. I specifically would like trolls along.

Wait will Haight ban me on TypoC though? If yes, then forget everything I said...

(If anyone is up for it, just post here or something. Then I'll know, and I'll make a group specifically for raiding. We can even put some sort of Warcraft theme in there as well, if you want! )
    Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    Honestly, I think this is a really bad idea.
    *hides eyes*

I can't bear to watch.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    *hides eyes*

I can't bear to watch.

*peep*
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    NICE

Quote Originally Posted by Ming View Post
    If we're going to infiltrate, then we have to start out as if we're normal INTPs (Cough, basically talk and act like one; it might be hard, but basically like a smart-arse).

Then we'll slowly troll (SLOWLY! Make the torture fun!ENJOY THE SLOW KILL ) towards each person, and try to make them submit by using your 1337 personalities (w/e your type is). Each professional comeback gets you 1 kill/1 point. Most kills = win..

A mass attack on Hustler and every posts he makes. A kill on Hustler = 5 points.

If we have 50 or more people in the raid, and silently, it's almost impossible for them to defend. If we act all like normal INTPs (AKA, smart alec, I don't give a sh*t) then there's no way they can find us out. I'll see if this raid will be set forward (need at least 10 people).

We can also have a competition in the raid; whoever lasts the longest and survives, wins the honour of everyone's appreciations. Along with whoever gets the most kills; they get a prize.

When the INTPs are suspicious, SUGAR-ATTACK. MAKE THEM CRINGE WITH YOUR SWEETNESS/AWESOMENESS/HAPPINESS. MAKE THEM CRINGE. SPAM YOUR LOVE OUT. But don't be STUPID. Do it at your own pace, take this as if you're doing this on TypoC.

INTPs can join as well this operation. Hell, anyone can join. I specifically would like trolls along.

Wait will Haight ban me on TypoC though? If yes, then forget everything I said...

(If anyone is up for it, just post here or something. Then I'll know, and I'll make a group specifically for raiding. We can even put some sort of Warcraft theme in there as well, if you want! )
    Hustler will eat you for breakfast.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

i don't know about that. ming held his own.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Against what?

Just because someone is shot full of painkillers and doesn't feel the agony doesn't mean the dinosaur didn't pick them up, chew them up, and spit them back out for breakfast.

For the record, I didn't vote against Ming, I thought he was fine from what little I saw. I guess it was just the MBTI culture clash. It's funny what things are tolerable there and what things are not.

Oh, yeah, kudos, Ming -- I heard you beat the Krill rating on your first day. That is a mighty impressive achievement... Welcome to the club!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Against what?

Just because someone is shot full of painkillers and doesn't feel the agony doesn't mean the dinosaur didn't pick them up, chew them up, and spit them back out for breakfast.
    Though in a way, he wins precisely because he doesn't care and they do.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.