MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Ming View Post
    Well someone's gotta start the revolution
    I already drew up the attack plans and posted them here in this thread...along with my Manifesto but apparently we got a mole because they have been wiped clean.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

This part was my favorite:

Quote Originally Posted by Hustler View Post

*Where X is dominance, power, ultimate laziness, nunchuck skills, computer hacking skills, drawing skills, wealth, infamy or whatever the fuck else interests you.
    Ahahha! :p What MMORPGs do you want to play? If you're a guy/gay, wanna be my boyfriend? I need someone interesting like you

RIP Ming @ INTPc! *plays taps*

MBTI
    INTj

"The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    Obviously, you don't know the definition of the word Geek. They/we are, in fact, nerds.

Common mistake though. So no worries.
    Well actually they are slang words and therefore vary in different places. Where I am from, I would use the word "geek" not nerd. Where I am from "nerd" is affectionate and just means a normal person with a love of learning, whereas geek is the socially backwards kind of person who would take pleasure in, say, banning an ESFP from an online forum for being "stupid".

You're, like, discriminating against my way of speaking, man.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Oh, thanks!

How is it going over there?

I seriously suggest a TypoC raid acros INTPc...
    I you.
    Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    I wouldn't worry about your experience Ming. INTPc, as a single-type forum, gets into a vicious circle where the worst characteristics feed off each toher, and therefore the most unabalnced type of INTP is the most suited to "survive" in such an environment.

As such you have some very unhealthy people there. Types who like IQ tests and libertarianism. Otherwise known as "geeks".INTJs
    FYP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTj

So where you come from a "Nerd" is not known, or defined in part, as being socially awkward?

And you can actually look up the English definitions of the two words and discover that they have differences that are accepted across English speaking cultures.

Also, people get banned from forums for being stupid or acting stupid all the time. People also go to jail/prison in real life for being stupid. It's pretty common, actually.
    Haight

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    This part was my favorite:
    RIP Ming @ INTPc! *plays taps*
    WAIT.

So THIS started the whole 'Hustler trying to ban me' from the forum...

I didn't even know it.

But I gotta say. Hustler's defenses at trying to get rid of me are kinda cute.

One day, I might just capture him, and then make him so attached to me that he'll be begging for me to stay..

MHUWAHUWAHUWAHUWHAUWAUHWAHAHAHAHWAUHWAUHWA.

(He brings out that Soul 4 child in me...)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    So where you come from a "Nerd" is not known, or defined in part, as being socially awkward?

And you can actually look up the English definitions of the two words and discover that they have differences that are accepted across English speaking cultures.

Also, people get banned from forums for being stupid or acting stupid all the time. People also go to jail/prison in real life for being stupid. It's pretty common, actually.
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTj

What does that say about you?
    Haight

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

I seriously suggest a TypoC raid acros INTPc...
    I think you're uniquely suited to lead the attack from the front... before the inevitable banning, of course. You can soften them up and distract them by getting quickly into position and spamming the field of battle with rapid bursts of machine gun and mortar posting fire, making them have to dive for cover while the heavyweights move in to destroy the positions and mop up. I'm sure they've got themselves entrenched into some good defensive positions there though. How fast do you think you can set up dupe accounts forward firing positons? There aren't many proper skirmishers on this forum, so you'd have to make up by being very mobile and dodging a lot of return fire.
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...