User Tag List

First 26343536373846 Last

Thread: INTP Central

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Valuable_Money View Post
    Oh good god INTPc, that place is a hellhole. For a bit of fun go there and question someones "INTP-ness". It will be like you just took a shit on their face hile they slept. I always liek to imagine that place came about when some really demented spirit gave these teenagers these power rings: asspergers, narccassism, pre-pubescentness, social akwardness, and aspergersPower-abusing-mods.

BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED I AM INTP-CENTRAL!!!
    INTPc in a nutshell
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    ENFP

I found INTPc a postively charming place to be! But then I forgot my password and lost my grove I find it a difficult place to navigate my way around somehow
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Gewitter27 View Post
    Honestly, I'm here not as a refugee, but with dissident. INTPc is a hostile environment for anyone who joins, and most everyone is cruel in varying degrees to any newcomers, regardless of type. I personally do not want to be a part of such a forum, and it will die out due to:

A: Loss of Interest: Loss of interest is an obvious consequence. People will just go off and forget about it, or simply leave because they're sick of the place.

B: Persecution: Loss of interest means that people will be leaving the forum in a constant stream. In order to keep a forum alive, you'd need to have a steady income of newbies who will stay for a while. However, due to immense persecution, INTPc loses newbies in huge numbers due to cruel and unusual hazing, especially fazing to lesser T types.

All in all, I do not want to be a part of such a cruel organization that is dying a slow, painful death by suffocating upon its own ego.
    I think I was being generous to INTPc when I post this. The place is so unbeleivably revolting I wouldn't dare go back. That place is behind me, and so are its stupid, meaningless ideas and practices. Good riddance. Maybe if someone gets rid of all the power-abusing mods and admins there might be an improvement, but that is unlikely. I would rather take a vacation to Chernobyl then go back to that lump of rotting, sulphrous mule crap. It was a good idea that failed miserably.

On a lighter note, there might be something you can do for it, like making it so that flaming and trolling people through posts, as well as baiting them, will ban even admins. But I suppose that'll never happen.
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe
    I'm interested in what you percieve me to be. Johari/Nohari

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

I think I was being generous to INTPc when I post this. The place is so unbeleivably revolting I wouldn't dare go back. That place is behind me, and so are its stupid, meaningless ideas and practices. Good riddance. Maybe if someone gets rid of all the power-abusing mods and admins there might be an improvement, but that is unlikely. I would rather take a vacation to Chernobyl then go back to that lump of rotting, sulphrous mule crap. It was a good idea that failed miserably.

On a lighter note, there might be something you can do for it, like making it so that flaming and trolling people through posts, as well as baiting them, will ban even admins. But I suppose that'll never happen.
    ...wut?

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Maybe if someone gets rid of all the power-abusing mods and admins there might be an improvement, but that is unlikely.
    INTPc admins are the worst! Rock on!

MBTI
    Intp
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

Hm, it's been months since I went there... maybe I should visit again...
    Vanitas vanitatum omnia vanitas

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ISFx

INTPc = taking retards to the zoo

MBTI
    eNTj
    Enneagram
    8w7

It's really not all that serious.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
    E:63% N:84% T:84% J:68%
    8w7 sx

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

I was a member of INTPc some years ago, that place is one toxic forum. Everybody seems to be convinced that if you are an INTP, that automatically translates as your being a genius. God forbid you tell them that!

Anyways, they don't like me (apparently I am a bit too odd for them), I didn't like them, the end.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

I've been tempted for quite awhile to go to INTPCentral and say:

"Hey, I'm a new INFP. That means A) I likely have hyper developed Ti and am probably INXP, which makes me smarter than you and B) I'll likely get banned shortly because you guys can't get my unique and awesome blend of humor.

PS: Is it possible to change my name so it has the word "Brain" in it, on account of me being so smart and all?"

Then I realize I'm too lazy to do any of that.