User Tag List

First 25333435363745 Last

Thread: INTP Central

MBTI
    INTJ

I only wrote 4 posts on INTP central and I wrote 72 posts on INTJ forum.
    I have different names on each one.

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by TSDesigner View Post
    Those people on INTP central are bastards, or maybe they're more bastardly and poisonous when they are all together on their own forum. I can't write anything over there without being brutally bashed, treated like scum, and made to feel unwelcome.
    I only wrote 4 posts on INTP central.
    You were "brutally bashed, treated like scum, and made to feel unwelcome" in 4 short posts? Damn.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Those people on INTP central are bastards, or maybe they're more bastardly and poisonous when they are all together on their own forum. I can't write anything over there without being brutally bashed, treated like scum, and made to feel unwelcome. A few of the threads can be interesting to read, but for me posting there is like a minefield. The INTP's seem to be much better behaved on this forum. INTP Central is like a nest of snakes. It might be kind of interesting to look at, but you wouldn't want to step into it. In contrast, the INTJ forum is like a Zen Garden. It kind of boring, but it's safe and peaceful.
    They were probably just testing you.
    Everyone gets hazed there.
    (Indefinitely.)

Quote Originally Posted by InaF3157 View Post
    You were "brutally bashed, treated like scum, and made to feel unwelcome" in 4 short posts? Damn.
    They must have really liked him, to give THAT much attention so quickly.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

i don't have any posts on my rep wall but i think i got a laugh or two. i could tell when i posted my match dot c add and it wasn't quoted. Mostly by reading between the lines within the context of posts after it i can also see how some would feel like an outsider. It is kind of a clique. You will notice, however, there are many there that share this feeling. it's easy to spot in their posts. Not by outright saying (writing) it, but by noticing their posts being outside the box and outside the INTP/c box simultaneously. i'll never complain about being outside the clique there. It's too feely. i would puke if i read a post of my own that complained about such a subject. For the simple reason that 'feeling it's a clique that ignores me' is so damm trivial.....like when a friend calls me on the phone explaining how their relationship is going rocky.....it's just pukey alltogether. i almost consider that an invite to move in on it, hell, i've even brought that up to someone who was consoling in me about their (small world) situation with their SO out of transparency. What did i get? one less friend. Conclusion: What? am i a shrink? i think the best thing i can do is be transparent to give said friend a heads up on how that can be taken advantage of. Didn't those last couple sentences make you want to puke just a little? You see? That stuff is destructive at INTP/c for good reason. Nothing gets to another level with that matsaball hanging over its integrity.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Damn if it's really that hostile I should get over there more often. Sounds like fun.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    like when a friend calls me on the phone explaining how their relationship is going rocky.....it's just pukey alltogether. i almost consider that an invite to move in on it, hell, i've even brought that up to someone who was consoling in me about their (small world) situation with their SO out of transparency. What did i get? one less friend. Conclusion: What? am i a shrink? i think the best thing i can do is be transparent to give said friend a heads up on how that can be taken advantage of.
    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Damn if it's really that hostile I should get over there more often. Sounds like fun.
    I love you guys.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Think of INTP/c like this......When in Rome, (.. .. ... ...... ..)
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

My slogan has always been "when in Rome, kill Romans".
    I call it the Celtic variant.

After looking over various type-based forums, as well facebook groups, livejournal groups, and all that sort of shit, I've decided that any form based on one type is a bad idea (this includes other systems too, such as the enneagram).
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I only wrote 4 posts on INTP central and I wrote 72 posts on INTJ forum.
    I have different names on each one.
    Oh, it must be 7 including the deleted ones. My bad.

I don't know your nick on INTJ forum because I don't mod there. But I haven't really seen any brutality sent your way on INTPCentral. Way milder than most n00bs, especially copnsidering the nick you chose when you signed up.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Oh, it must be 7 including the deleted ones. My bad.

I don't know your nick on INTJ forum because I don't mod there. But I haven't really seen any brutality sent your way on INTPCentral. Way milder than most n00bs, especially copnsidering the nick you chose when you signed up.
    Either way, it's probably best if he just stays away from there.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight