Thread: INTP Central

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Heh, even most INTPs don't understand Hustler.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Heh, even most INTPs don't understand Hustler.
    Well that's reassuring. Anyway..I actually liked INTPcentral and I was there before I was here but here has of course more diversity and also I get so little time to post anyway I'd rather have a wider variety of types reading and responding to me. I actually only recommend INTPcentral to mature INTP's...they need them over there. Whenever I lurk it seems they get younger and younger and stranger and stranger like what they read there gives them the right to be a bit jerkier than they have the right to be...they need some mature INTP guidance. INTPs are best...after say 35..then they are almost irresistible hahaha.
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Littlelostnf View Post
    Well that's reassuring. Anyway..I actually liked INTPcentral and I was there before I was here but here has of course more diversity and also I get so little time to post anyway I'd rather have a wider variety of types reading and responding to me. I actually only recommend INTPcentral to mature INTP's...they need them over there. Whenever I lurk it seems they get younger and younger and stranger and stranger like what they read there gives them the right to be a bit jerkier than they have the right to be...they need some mature INTP guidance. INTPs are best...after say 35..then they are almost irresistible hahaha.
    Only one more year for me!

MBTI
    INTP

Heh, even most INTPs don't understand fear Hustler.

(I see the :ph34r: 'smiley' is much more literal 'round these parts)
    "I'm being schooled in the class of V Profane. And it's a sad lesson." - PinkPiranha

MBTI
    ENFJ

Only one more year for me!
    It gets better and better. After 35 there are far less moments when you look like this -
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Littlelostnf View Post
    It gets better and better. After 35 there are far less moments when you look like this -
    Somehow I doubt that.

And at times we're just thinking about something else!

MBTI
    ENFJ

Somehow I doubt that.

And at times we're just thinking about something else!
    Ha..nah it truly does get better after 35 no matter what your type

...I wasn't specifically saying INTPs look like that...altho now that I think about it...

At times you guys are thinking about something else...I thought you all were always thinking about something ALL the time.

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

It seems as if ENFJs like INTPs, but only with some very defined prejudice.

The INFJs I've talked to seem to like almost all INTPs "except for a few bad pecans".

It seems as if the INFJs tend to be more accepting.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    It seems as if ENFJs like INTPs, but only with some very defined prejudice.

The INFJs I've talked to seem to like almost all INTPs "except for a few bad pecans".

It seems as if the INFJs tend to be more accepting.
    As a part-time and/or sort-of INFJ I say I like INTPs, although it's hard for me to define an opinion on a type or a forum. I believe I joined INTPcentral in 2005 and then here when it started. People and groups of people/forums are whatever they are in a given moment, and they are also in a state of constant evolution. At first I had an expectation of familiarity with online forums, but managed to get over that. For a while now it's more about discovering whatever is out there.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    People and groups of people/forums are whatever they are in a given moment, and they are also in a state of constant evolution
    I agree with Toonia here...when I first joined INTPcentral I really truly enjoyed it. As time went on and a different group of INTP's came the mood changed and I moved here when this forum first started.

It seems as if ENFJs like INTPs, but only with some very defined prejudice. The INFJs I've talked to seem to like almost all INTPs "except for a few bad pecans". It seems as if the INFJs tend to be more accepting.

INFJ's more accepting?...well I couldn't say except of the three INTP's I've personally known I've liked all of them and they span the age range from meeting one at 13, one at 20 and the other at about 25 or so...I've known them all now for well lets just say the one I met when he was 13 is now 35 and the one I met when he was 26 is now 46 so I've known them for quite awhile. One INFJ I know that knows the same three INTPs I do is constantly complaining about two of them so...INFJs more accepting...ok if you say so...different experiences make the world go round.