• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP Central

TSDesigner

MBTI Type
INTJ
I only wrote 4 posts on INTP central and I wrote 72 posts on INTJ forum.
I have different names on each one.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Those people on INTP central are bastards, or maybe they're more bastardly and poisonous when they are all together on their own forum. I can't write anything over there without being brutally bashed, treated like scum, and made to feel unwelcome.
I only wrote 4 posts on INTP central.

You were "brutally bashed, treated like scum, and made to feel unwelcome" in 4 short posts? Damn.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Those people on INTP central are bastards, or maybe they're more bastardly and poisonous when they are all together on their own forum. I can't write anything over there without being brutally bashed, treated like scum, and made to feel unwelcome. A few of the threads can be interesting to read, but for me posting there is like a minefield. The INTP's seem to be much better behaved on this forum. INTP Central is like a nest of snakes. It might be kind of interesting to look at, but you wouldn't want to step into it. In contrast, the INTJ forum is like a Zen Garden. It kind of boring, but it's safe and peaceful.

They were probably just testing you.
Everyone gets hazed there.
(Indefinitely.)

You were "brutally bashed, treated like scum, and made to feel unwelcome" in 4 short posts? Damn.

They must have really liked him, to give THAT much attention so quickly.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
i don't have any posts on my rep wall but i think i got a laugh or two. i could tell when i posted my match dot c add and it wasn't quoted. Mostly by reading between the lines within the context of posts after it:) i can also see how some would feel like an outsider. It is kind of a clique. You will notice, however, there are many there that share this feeling. it's easy to spot in their posts. Not by outright saying (writing) it, but by noticing their posts being outside the box and outside the INTP/c box simultaneously. i'll never complain about being outside the clique there. It's too feely. i would puke if i read a post of my own that complained about such a subject. For the simple reason that 'feeling it's a clique that ignores me' is so damm trivial.....like when a friend calls me on the phone explaining how their relationship is going rocky.....it's just pukey alltogether. i almost consider that an invite to move in on it, hell, i've even brought that up to someone who was consoling in me about their (small world) situation with their SO out of transparency. What did i get? one less friend. Conclusion: What? am i a shrink? i think the best thing i can do is be transparent to give said friend a heads up on how that can be taken advantage of. Didn't those last couple sentences make you want to puke just a little? You see? That stuff is destructive at INTP/c for good reason. Nothing gets to another level with that matsaball hanging over its integrity.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Damn if it's really that hostile I should get over there more often. Sounds like fun.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
like when a friend calls me on the phone explaining how their relationship is going rocky.....it's just pukey alltogether. i almost consider that an invite to move in on it, hell, i've even brought that up to someone who was consoling in me about their (small world) situation with their SO out of transparency. What did i get? one less friend. Conclusion: What? am i a shrink? i think the best thing i can do is be transparent to give said friend a heads up on how that can be taken advantage of.

Damn if it's really that hostile I should get over there more often. Sounds like fun.

I love you guys. :yes:

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My slogan has always been "when in Rome, kill Romans".
I call it the Celtic variant. :)

After looking over various type-based forums, as well facebook groups, livejournal groups, and all that sort of shit, I've decided that any form based on one type is a bad idea (this includes other systems too, such as the enneagram).

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I only wrote 4 posts on INTP central and I wrote 72 posts on INTJ forum.
I have different names on each one.

Oh, it must be 7 including the deleted ones. My bad.

I don't know your nick on INTJ forum because I don't mod there. But I haven't really seen any brutality sent your way on INTPCentral. Way milder than most n00bs, especially copnsidering the nick you chose when you signed up.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Oh, it must be 7 including the deleted ones. My bad.

I don't know your nick on INTJ forum because I don't mod there. But I haven't really seen any brutality sent your way on INTPCentral. Way milder than most n00bs, especially copnsidering the nick you chose when you signed up.
Either way, it's probably best if he just stays away from there. :newwink:

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Oh good god INTPc, that place is a hellhole. For a bit of fun go there and question someones "INTP-ness". It will be like you just took a shit on their face hile they slept. I always liek to imagine that place came about when some really demented spirit gave these teenagers these power rings: asspergers, narccassism, pre-pubescentness, social akwardness, and aspergersPower-abusing-mods.

BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED I AM INTP-CENTRAL!!!

INTPc in a nutshell

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I found INTPc a postively charming place to be! But then I forgot my password and lost my grove I find it a difficult place to navigate my way around somehow :shock:

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Honestly, I'm here not as a refugee, but with dissident. INTPc is a hostile environment for anyone who joins, and most everyone is cruel in varying degrees to any newcomers, regardless of type. I personally do not want to be a part of such a forum, and it will die out due to:

A: Loss of Interest: Loss of interest is an obvious consequence. People will just go off and forget about it, or simply leave because they're sick of the place.

B: Persecution: Loss of interest means that people will be leaving the forum in a constant stream. In order to keep a forum alive, you'd need to have a steady income of newbies who will stay for a while. However, due to immense persecution, INTPc loses newbies in huge numbers due to cruel and unusual hazing, especially fazing to lesser T types.

All in all, I do not want to be a part of such a cruel organization that is dying a slow, painful death by suffocating upon its own ego.

I think I was being generous to INTPc when I post this. The place is so unbeleivably revolting I wouldn't dare go back. That place is behind me, and so are its stupid, meaningless ideas and practices. Good riddance. Maybe if someone gets rid of all the power-abusing mods and admins there might be an improvement, but that is unlikely. I would rather take a vacation to Chernobyl then go back to that lump of rotting, sulphrous mule crap. It was a good idea that failed miserably.

On a lighter note, there might be something you can do for it, like making it so that flaming and trolling people through posts, as well as baiting them, will ban even admins. But I suppose that'll never happen.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I was being generous to INTPc when I post this. The place is so unbeleivably revolting I wouldn't dare go back. That place is behind me, and so are its stupid, meaningless ideas and practices. Good riddance. Maybe if someone gets rid of all the power-abusing mods and admins there might be an improvement, but that is unlikely. I would rather take a vacation to Chernobyl then go back to that lump of rotting, sulphrous mule crap. It was a good idea that failed miserably.

On a lighter note, there might be something you can do for it, like making it so that flaming and trolling people through posts, as well as baiting them, will ban even admins. But I suppose that'll never happen.

...wut?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Maybe if someone gets rid of all the power-abusing mods and admins there might be an improvement, but that is unlikely.

INTPc admins are the worst! Rock on!

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6

Hm, it's been months since I went there... maybe I should visit again...

Chemgrl82

MBTI Type
eNTj
Enneagram
8w7

It's really not all that serious.

kathara

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I was a member of INTPc some years ago, that place is one toxic forum. Everybody seems to be convinced that if you are an INTP, that automatically translates as your being a genius. God forbid you tell them that!

Anyways, they don't like me (apparently I am a bit too odd for them), I didn't like them, the end.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've been tempted for quite awhile to go to INTPCentral and say:

"Hey, I'm a new INFP. That means A) I likely have hyper developed Ti and am probably INXP, which makes me smarter than you and B) I'll likely get banned shortly because you guys can't get my unique and awesome blend of humor.

PS: Is it possible to change my name so it has the word "Brain" in it, on account of me being so smart and all?"

Then I realize I'm too lazy to do any of that.