User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ENTJ greatest fears??? or is it just me???

Quote Originally Posted by Algora J View Post
    I think as far as ENTJs go, that they tend to be quite reserved in their personalities. Rather, they do not seem like typical extroverts who party-hardy and all over the place. Most of the ENTJs I have encountered tend to strike people as opinionated, intimidating, and confident/aggressive. However, all the ENTJs I know also happen to have a dark side, in which they chronically suffer from loneliness.

I would say that ENTJs' greatest fear is being seen as incompetent or financially unsuccessful. As far as being alone with nothing to do, I think a pervasive boredom would indicate an ENTJ who is attempting to fill in the blanks with distractions---distractions really make people feel less in touch with their destiny, and more in tuned with their neuroses, which could be a bad thing for the ENTJ.
    Now this hits it for me.

I think one of my biggest fears has typically involved doing things that I couldn't master immediately, thus probably a fear of being seen as incompetent. Another is when I don't have something concrete to look forward to and I struggle with finding something--that typically happens as I move from conquest to conquest, always wondering and worried over what the "next big thing" is for me to tackle. It's kind of like I never feel complete and contented for very long until I move onto something else, and sometimes it makes me fearful of what's going to happen in the future.

Vulnerability's probably in there, too. I hate it when I let my guard down and the other person hasn't, and they end up using my vulnerability against me.

Quote Originally Posted by DestructoGirl30 View Post
    My husband is an ENTJ and this describes him perfectly. I am always amazed at how intimidated people are of him especially when I know he really is a teddy bear inside.
    Cats are afraid of me
    bruised and battered ENTJ sx/sp/so 8w9
    Tri-fix: 8w9 sx/sp - 3w4 sp/sx - 5w6 soc/sx

(I'm secretly ENxP, but don't tell anyone)

"Mother, I love you, I never meant to hit you over the head with that shovel."

I'm afraid to be vulnerable. A girl once asked me what my passion was. I mocked her because I was to afraid to answer.

8w7 sp/sx
    SLE Ti

I think my fear is basically a dead-end lifestyle. However, I'm always working towards changing this, so it's not a huge issue.

ETA: Another thing I'd say I may not necessarily fear but certainly dislike is feeling weak or incapable.