User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Algora J View Post
    I think as far as ENTJs go, that they tend to be quite reserved in their personalities. Rather, they do not seem like typical extroverts who party-hardy and all over the place. Most of the ENTJs I have encountered tend to strike people as opinionated, intimidating, and confident/aggressive. However, all the ENTJs I know also happen to have a dark side, in which they chronically suffer from loneliness.
    My husband is an ENTJ and this describes him perfectly. I am always amazed at how intimidated people are of him especially when I know he really is a teddy bear inside.

I would say that ENTJs' greatest fear is being seen as incompetent or financially unsuccessful.
    I don't have many ENTJ acquaintances, so I can only speak for myself.
    I'd hate to be incompetent, but I couldn't care less about financial success. Being in a leadership position, working on something that I really enjoy, planning things carefully - these factors are much more motivating. I'd do anything to execute my grand plans, but earning money is not the ultimate goal for me.

I'm still in high school though, so I may be a little naive

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

I'm an ENTJ without a dark side. I'm just an extremely shallow 99-percent-extravert that cannot really feel unhappy - even if I try.

Financial success and compentency - I'd say that competency is definitely something useful, but sometimes it's necessary to risk looking incompetent in order to learn something new. Having money is good simply because you can realize your dreams with more ease.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    INTJ

1) stayin alone- No
    2)feeling nothin to do- Yes
    3)not havin immediate deep thinker or believers of my ideas or similar once
    - No
    4)talkin to people abt generalized subjects for too long without turnin it into sumthin analytic - No
    5)temptin to argue for fun or WORST - having to hold my tongue- No
    6)wantin to break a rule for fun like an idiot. not for just breakin the rules sake but to c whether my intuition is correct.whether my prediction was correct regardin the reaction from the AFFECTED PARTIES. -No
    7)feelin no immediate problem to solve - No
    8)feelin that i dont have a plan, for a plans sake.to do sumthin. - Yes
    9)scared of turnin into an ENTP - No

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by markjENTJ View Post
    1) stayin alone
    2)feeling nothin to do
    4)talkin to people abt generalized subjects for too long without turnin it into sumthin analytic
    5)temptin to argue for fun or WORST - having to hold my tongue
    6)wantin to break a rule for fun like an idiot. not for just breakin the rules sake but to c whether my intuition is correct.whether my prediction was correct regardin the reaction from the AFFECTED PARTIES.
    7)feelin no immediate problem to solve(i dont mean savin the world but i mean a nice little discussion)
    8)feelin that i dont have a plan, for a plans sake.to do sumthin.
    9)scared of turnin into an ENTP (dont get me wrong i think ENTPs ARE COOOOOOOOL but they are sed to be very INSENSITIVE. i dont want to be insensitive. i care abt my frends n other humans more than ENTPs)

pls dont misunderstand me, i dont have anythin against ENTPs but i dont like the fact that they are a bit too insensitive.
    i do think they are COOOOOL.

so guys what do you think is it just me or is it all ENTJs or am i being too sentimental?

Mark, I just came to the realization that my dad is an ENTJ. All this time I thought he was a stereotypical ESTJ, but as of lately our relationship has gotten much better to the point that we talk more as friends rather than just father son. The amazing thing here, is all the qualities you listed, fit him very well.

EDIT: Ooops, I need to leave here like quick and pronto before the grammar Nazi's come take me away.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    eNTj
    Enneagram
    8w7

1) stayin alone
    -Not so much for me.

2)feeling nothin to do
    -Check.

-Check.

4)talkin to people abt generalized subjects for too long without turnin it into sumthin analytic
    -Check. I don't do well at this one. Hence the, "You're over-thinking it!" comments.

5)temptin to argue for fun or WORST - having to hold my tongue
    -Check. Holding my tongue is definitely a fight against evil.

6)wantin to break a rule for fun like an idiot. not for just breakin the rules sake but to c whether my intuition is correct.whether my prediction was correct regardin the reaction from the AFFECTED PARTIES.
    -Not so much.

7)feelin no immediate problem to solve(i dont mean savin the world but i mean a nice little discussion)
    -Not a fear, but annoying at times.

8)feelin that i dont have a plan, for a plans sake.to do sumthin.
    -Check. I like knowing what I'm going to do and when I'm going to do it.

9)scared of turnin into an ENTP (dont get me wrong i think ENTPs ARE COOOOOOOOL but they are sed to be very INSENSITIVE. i dont want to be insensitive. i care abt my frends n other humans more than ENTPs)
    -N/A Don't really know any.

so guys what do you think is it just me
    Just in the grammatical and spelling issues.

Edit: For me, my #1 greatest fear is allowing myself to become vulnerable to someone and being wounded with it, or because of it. I won't turn to them afterward.

I have some serious vulnerability issues.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
    E:63% N:84% T:84% J:68%
    8w7 sx

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Chemgrl82 View Post
    Edit: For me, my #1 greatest fear is allowing myself to become vulnerable to someone and being wounded with it, or because of it. I won't turn to them afterward.

I have some serious vulnerability issues.
    At least you have that. I had to get kicked around several times to be as gun shy as I am.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

I think as far as ENTJs go, that they tend to be quite reserved in their personalities. Rather, they do not seem like typical extroverts who party-hardy and all over the place. Most of the ENTJs I have encountered tend to strike people as opinionated, intimidating, and confident/aggressive. However, all the ENTJs I know also happen to have a dark side, in which they chronically suffer from loneliness.

I would say that ENTJs' greatest fear is being seen as incompetent or financially unsuccessful. As far as being alone with nothing to do, I think a pervasive boredom would indicate an ENTJ who is attempting to fill in the blanks with distractions---distractions really make people feel less in touch with their destiny, and more in tuned with their neuroses, which could be a bad thing for the ENTJ.
    i think this is the best description of me that I've ever read.

I would be curious to hear a further description of the ENTJ dark side. The chronic suffering from loneliness is an apt description of what I encounter from time to time. Extroverts who enjoy extroverting, yet often live like introverts, due to a lack of willing minions seems to aptly apply to the ENTJs.

MBTI
    eNTj
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    I would be curious to hear a further description of the ENTJ dark side. The chronic suffering from loneliness is an apt description of what I encounter from time to time. Extroverts who enjoy extroverting, yet often live like introverts, due to a lack of willing minions seems to aptly apply to the ENTJs.
    Ohh! *runs off to start thread*
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
    E:63% N:84% T:84% J:68%
    8w7 sx

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_Orbit View Post
    Lol is this a seriously one of your fears?
    not really

i just wanted to see what others(u guys) wud think abt it.