• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] How do NT women differ from NT men?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You just want to be sure and have the satisfaction of shutting it down if it exists. Schrodinger's Cat is hard to pin down when the box is closed, isn't it? :D
That's the most only intelligent thing you've ever said. I'm warming to you.

Of course he wants you, men wouldn't post on this thread if they didn't want NT women!
You never say anything intelligent.
Oh Em Gee! The clown is coming on to us now. :shock:
It won't last long.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Not really. Biologically, men benefit from spreading their genes around as much as possible.
jeans.jpg

But he who would pun would pick a pocket. Pocket, get it?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not really. Biologically, men benefit from spreading their genes around as much as possible. They don't have an overwhelming need to nurture and protect their young.
Protection of young is the sole responsibility of the female?
Where did you learn your biology?

Stop WTF'ing and start spreading your love genes!

Don't encourage him!

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've already spread 'em!

heheheh

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I want a clone machine for this purpose. Pregnancy is uncomfortable and inefficient.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

It shouldn't be, socialy, but it's a hardwired thing for mammals at least. This, however, is where the female frustration making decisions between high testosterone and low testosteron males - one is more likely strong and exciting, the other is more likely to stick around and help out.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I want a clone machine for this purpose. Pregnancy is uncomfortable and inefficient.

Cloning carries it's own down falls in regards to genetic integrity. Artificial gestation machines are quite a ways a way though... *shrug*

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
i wish i knew more NT women in person, there aren't enough :(

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what's so WTF about it: Men are appreciated somewhat for sleeping around. At least more so than women, who are called whores for doing such a thing.
Fixed.
It shouldn't be, socialy, but it's a hardwired thing for mammals at least. This, however, is where the female frustration making decisions between high testosterone and low testosteron males - one is more likely strong and exciting, the other is more likely to stick around and help out.

Rubbish. It's different species by species but human males at least, are just as invested in protecting their young as females are.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I guess I'll just have to accept their rarity, meeting an NT woman is like a breath of fresh air- maybe it's for the best they are so rare.

centerofthesun

MBTI Type
INTx

I didn't say solely, but yes, biologically more so. Like when you disturb some cubs, it's their mother that attacks you. The father is off impregnating some other bear. Of course, it's a lot different for humans, but there is some degree of similarity.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Cloning carries it's own down falls in regards to genetic integrity. Artificial gestation machines are quite a ways a way though... *shrug*

I'll amass a fortune and hire out uteruses to gestate the babies.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Like in "The Island"?
Cool. I'm down with that.

I didn't say solely, but yes, biologically more so. Like when you disturb some cubs, it's their mother that attacks you. The father is off impregnating some other bear. Of course, it's a lot different for humans, but there is some degree of similarity.
Yeah, maybe, but male lions kill the offspring of a lioness so that they can impregnate her and get her to have their babies, which they then protect from other male lions.
Let's face it, males are bastards.
I guess I'll just have to accept their rarity, meeting an NT woman is like a breath of fresh air- maybe it's for the best they are so rare.
Like diamonds.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5

Male bears also kill the female bears over food in the non-mating season. Want to assign some human meaning to that, too?

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?

ewwie....BRUTUS THE UTERUS!

I have the same problem Orangey mentioned way back. I dress different ways and I feel like I'm percieved different ways...and none of the perceptions are accurate. It's always either cold bitch or shy quiet. Or maybe wierd and zany. Course, I'm not that good at imagining myself in the eyes of others. I just know that I don't fit into the universes of the guys I've met so far and it makes me tired and sleepy trying to figure out how to deal with that....:sleeping:

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
In a lot of small-bodied monkey species, males care for the young - sometimes even more than females after the first weeks. I dunno. Interspecies connections can be made - cautiously - but there's no doubting that we have cognitive abilities beyond other animals and wide variation in our own species.