• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] How do NT women differ from NT men?

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
An INTP female on the prowl is basically like an NF female who is not even trying.

You clearly are on another planet.
My bestest NF female friends are more of the sweet, but not brutally sexxay variety.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
You forget that NTs rule the intertubes. Its their world, their rules.

That's true. And NF's aren't able to translate their warm charm on the internet as well as IRL. There are only so many emoticons.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Re: the original post, being an NT woman, as opposed to an NT man definitely doesn't make me want kids more. :shock:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Re: the original post, being an NT woman, as opposed to an NT man definitely doesn't make me want kids more. :shock:

They get a lot better after you train them to do their own dishes and laundry.

... but they're so freakin' codependent!

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
They get a lot better after you train them to do their own dishes and laundry.

... but they're so freakin' codependent!

Exactly! I have often thought that what I really want is adult children. Can we just skip the part where I have to diaper them and watch a zillion kiddie soccer games?

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's okay.

I know you NT women just wish you were accepted like NT men.

:hug:

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Just wait until the future... when kids will be universally raised by professional child care workers in institutions, leaving adults with no responsibility and able to get intoxicated and have sex all the time.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Just wait until the future... when kids will be universally raised by professional child care workers in institutions, leaving adults with no responsibility and able to get intoxicated and have sex all the time.
Yes, if the Democrats are unopposed in the Legislative/Executive branches of our government.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I don't think I know many NT women at all but a lot who could potentially be NTs are a lot more ditzy and emotional than the NT men I know.
They will be the kind of women who will hug and get all giddy with their girlfriends- I don't think any of them are NTs but otherwise- only about 1% of females seem to be NT.

pippi

MBTI Type
xxxx
I don't think I know many NT women at all but a lot who could potentially be NTs are a lot more ditzy and emotional than the NT men I know.
They will be the kind of women who will hug and get all giddy with their girlfriends- I don't think any of them are NTs but otherwise- only about 1% of females seem to be NT.

Ditzy and emotional? Those are NOT NTs.