• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] How do NT women differ from NT men?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just wait until the future... when kids will be universally raised by professional child care workers in institutions, leaving adults with no responsibility and able to get intoxicated and have sex all the time.

That last part might still be a stretch for some people.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Yes, if the Democrats are unopposed in the Legislative/Executive branches of our government.

You can move to what will be the Traditionalist outskirts of the US... more NT wimin for me.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think I know many NT women at all but a lot who could potentially be NTs are a lot more ditzy and emotional than the NT men I know.
They will be the kind of women who will hug and get all giddy with their girlfriends- I don't think any of them are NTs but otherwise- only about 1% of females seem to be NT.

Er... what?

You can leave.

SJ

centerofthesun

MBTI Type
INTx
Re: the original post, being an NT woman, as opposed to an NT man definitely doesn't make me want kids more. :shock:

It was a valid question. Women are biologically predisposed to that. Commitment and stability benefit women because humans are so small and dependent at birth. And how would we continue the human race if women didn't desire to? I can't say any of that applies to me, because I think kids are annoying and useless. They, however, seem to like me just fine.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think I know many NF women at all but a lot who could potentially be NFs are a lot more ditzy and emotional than the NT men I know.

Fixed!

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
You know what's funny, if I wear a suit or am dressed up elegantly for, say, going to the opera, then I become "cold" or "chilly" in some people's perspectives. If I'm wearing kick-around clothes, then I'm just a sweet, shy girl. The same happens with other women who are somewhat reserved in their manners (and probably INT).

The point: people don't know how to properly judge other people's dispositions. Too much gender ideology gets projected onto the behaviors of others.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
negatory. I have a disorder that makes me get off on opposition and defiance.
+1
You are a Dreamer no longer.
I don't think I know many NT women at all but a lot who could potentially be NTs are a lot more ditzy and emotional than the NT men I know.
They will be the kind of women who will hug and get all giddy with their girlfriends- I don't think any of them are NTs but otherwise- only about 1% of females seem to be NT.
The bit in bold is true. The bit that's underlined is unlikely to change.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It was a valid question. Women are biologically predisposed to that. Commitment and stability benefit women because humans are so small and dependent at birth. And how would we continue the human race if women didn't desire to? I can't say any of that applies to me, because I think kids are annoying and useless. They, however, seem to like me just fine.
None of what you have said there is gender-specific. Since it isn't even your bias, you've no business to repeat it!

STFU.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Even the cynicsim and sarcasm are too similar for the differences to be anything but personal...

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
We have higher standards. 'Tis all.