User Tag List

First 122021222324 Last

Results 211 to 220 of 278

  1. #211
    Senior Member Darjur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Maybe it was the intermission entertainment (like a
    Then you need to expand your social circles, dude, or visit a different country with other social allowances.
    In my life, I've seen men who cry consistently as part of their expressions of emotion.
    And I've seen women who are far stoic than most men I have met.
    It might not be a norm, but it happens readily enough.

    We can't really debate what's happening INSIDE of them, that's all speculation.
    But outwardly, your experience apparently doesn't cover the full gamut.
    ('nuff said on that.)
    I travel around to hell and back, probably a bit too much, but it's not "a social thing" for me.

    Well, I rarely meet the out of norm people, I'm also used to speculating based on averages. I never really bother looking at the full gamut, since after all, the currencies are few and wide apart.
    (No we haven't.)

  2. #212
    Member lookingglassworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Women throughout centuries past have always had to be strong. How? Simply because we are there when they are born and when they pass from our lives.
    Welcome to the Rabbit Hole
    The Cheshire Cat

  3. #213
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darjur View Post
    I'd like to see what school you come from if you say this, the only argument to be won in this fashion is that of a bickering 4-year-olds.
    LOLZ

    bluemonday did not win this thread.

  4. #214
    On a mission Usehername's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    3,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lookingglassworld View Post
    Women throughout centuries past have always had to be strong. How? Simply because we are there when they are born and when they pass from our lives.
    ?
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

  5. #215
    Senior Member Simplexity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Ah well, I guess it was only a matter of time before this degenerated into a "men are better than women" thread. :yawn:
    Why don't you come over here so I can show you why that is

    *waits for sexual harassment warning*
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

  6. #216
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    Why don't you come over here so I can show you why that is

    *waits for sexual harassment warning*
    *Jen waits patiently, with a small smile on her face, paddle behind her back*
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  7. #217
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    Why don't you come over here so I can show you why that is

    *waits for sexual harassment warning*
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    *Jen waits patiently, with a small smile on her face, paddle behind her back*
    I forgot INTPs knew now to flirt...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #218
    Senior Member Simplexity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I forgot INTPs knew now to flirt...
    Why you think I'm on this board. To observe and analyze F's, implementing this in real life however...
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

  9. #219
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    xxxx
    Posts
    735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I forgot INTPs knew now to flirt...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    Why you think I'm on this board. To observe and analyze F's, implementing this in real life however...
    They know how to flirt in theory. Seems like I saw this in the Quick and Dirty Guide to the NT Male & Sex thread.

  10. #220
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pippi View Post
    They know how to flirt in theory. Seems like I saw this in the Quick and Dirty Guide to the NT Male & Sex thread.
    Yeah, I gave up on theory a while ago when it came to flirting. Now I just don't get enough sleep and get hopped up on caffeine then let Ne off it's leash.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Similar Threads

  1. [NT] How do NT's prioritize their relationships?
    By iNtrovert in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-18-2013, 03:37 AM
  2. [MBTItm] How do NTs get underneath your skin???
    By SillySapienne in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 05:23 PM
  3. [NT] How do NTs deal with death of friend/loved one
    By Vizconde in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 10:06 PM
  4. How do you keep birds from flying into windows?
    By cafe in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 02:41 PM
  5. [NT] How do NTs experience crushes?
    By Usehername in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 01:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO