User Tag List

First 101819202122 Last

Results 191 to 200 of 278

  1. #191
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    You should date an INTP with some backbone, blue. Regretfully not me, because I shouldn't date an INTP with some backbone.

  2. #192
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    You should date an INTP with some backbone, blue. Regretfully not me, because I shouldn't date an INTP with some backbone.
    DO NOT WANT!
    Only Desparadoes need apply.

  3. #193
    Senior Member Darjur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post


    Olden is not specific enough for the context. It spans a vast period of human (pre)history.
    I'm sorry madam, but I'm a little child that seems to need some guidance. Mind pointing out what exactly did I say that is so wrong? I have yet to develop a capability to reply to a picture of an emotion.

    I can't remember talking about a specific time period.

  4. #194
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    xxxx
    Posts
    735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darjur View Post
    I can't remember talking about a specific time period.
    I think that was exactly her point, that the time period was vague.

  5. #195
    Senior Member INTJMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    5,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    No, neither do I.



    heeheehee! Watch it Mom! You'll be done for sexual harassment at this rate.
    I'm already taken!

  6. #196
    Senior Member Darjur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pippi View Post
    I think that was exactly her point, that the time period was vague.
    Well, I'm trying to explain my opinion, on why I think the reason is why we haven't developed as a completely monogamous species in the evolutionary sense.

    I can't see how I would go about describing a specific time period.

  7. #197
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pippi View Post
    I think that was exactly her point, that the time period was vague.
    ^ what she said.

    It's kinda moot now, since I won the argument anyway.

  8. #198
    Member Eryndil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTx
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by centerofthesun View Post
    Aside from feeling alienated from the cultural stereotype of women, what, generally, do NT women do differently? (i.e. Are they more emotional, better at relationships, less agressive? Do they desire more to get married and have kids than their male counterparts? etc) This is something I've been interested in, but alas, I am the only NT female I know of IRL, and my view of myself is ultimately biased.
    Well, compared with my ENTJ husband (the NT man I know best) I am more emotional, better at relationships and less aggressive. But I also had less desire to get married and none to have kids.

    I would say my NT brother was less emotional and not as good at relationships but about even with me on the rest. So I guess it varies according to the individual.
    You what?

  9. #199
    Senior Member Darjur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    ^ what she said.

    It's kinda moot now, since I won the argument anyway.
    I'd like to see what school you come from if you say this, the only argument to be won in this fashion is that of a bickering 4-year-olds.

  10. #200
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darjur View Post
    I'd like to see what school you come from if you say this, the only argument to be won in this fashion is that of a bickering 4-year-olds.

Similar Threads

  1. [NT] How do NT's prioritize their relationships?
    By iNtrovert in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-18-2013, 03:37 AM
  2. [MBTItm] How do NTs get underneath your skin???
    By SillySapienne in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 05:23 PM
  3. [NT] How do NTs deal with death of friend/loved one
    By Vizconde in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 10:06 PM
  4. How do you keep birds from flying into windows?
    By cafe in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 02:41 PM
  5. [NT] How do NTs experience crushes?
    By Usehername in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 01:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO