User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

Results 111 to 120 of 278

  1. #111
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pippi View Post
    You find them in the same person because we have balance that NT men lack. We can rationally agree to disagree (ie. give up because we aren't getting anywhere) and we can point out that you've lost when your argument fizzles to 'meh' (ie. demand that you give up). Most NT men cannot do that first one because they are rigid and inflexible and stubborn and can never admit that they are wrong or have lost.

    I don't mind losing a battle if it means winning the war.


    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Bitte!
    Quite!

  2. #112
    now! in shell form INA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    intp
    Posts
    3,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pippi View Post
    You find them in the same person because we have balance that NT men lack. We can rationally agree to disagree (ie. give up because we aren't getting anywhere) and we can point out that you've lost when your argument fizzles to 'meh' (ie. demand that you give up). Most NT men cannot do that first one because they are rigid and inflexible and stubborn and can never admit that they are wrong or have lost.

    I don't mind losing a battle if it means winning the war.
    I see. *idly contemplates the operation yet again but is too attached to "the twins"*
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

  3. #113
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Listen you. We are not great with the subtlety. If you want me, just say so already!
    Of course he wants you, men wouldn't post on this thread if they didn't want NT women!

  4. #114
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pippi View Post
    I don't mind losing a battle if it means winning the war.
    It's hard to win a war if you don't believe in the existence of your weapon.

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Listen you. We are not great with the subtlety. If you want me, just say so already!
    You just want to be sure and have the satisfaction of shutting it down if it exists. Schrodinger's Cat is hard to pin down when the box is closed, isn't it?
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #115
    now! in shell form INA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    intp
    Posts
    3,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Of course he wants you, men wouldn't post on this thread if they didn't want NT women!
    Oh Em Gee! The clown is coming on to us now.


    You just want to be sure and have the satisfaction of shutting it down if it exists.
    Now kitty where would you get such a wild idea?
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

  6. #116
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IF3157 View Post
    Now kitty where would you get such a wild idea?
    I pulled it out of my ass and am testing it's validity
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #117
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IF3157 View Post
    Oh Em Gee! The clown is coming to us now.
    Coming to?

    Coming on?

    Coming with?

    This is getting difficult...

  8. #118
    now! in shell form INA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    intp
    Posts
    3,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Coming to?

    Coming on?

    Coming with?

    This is getting difficult...
    :rolli:
    fixed.

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I pulled it out of my ass and am testing it's validity
    Thought so. Hurry up.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

  9. #119
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    INTx
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    None of what you have said there is gender-specific. Since it isn't even your bias, you've no business to repeat it!
    Not really. Biologically, men benefit from spreading their genes around as much as possible. They don't have an overwhelming need to nurture and protect their young.

  10. #120
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by centerofthesun View Post
    Not really. Biologically, men benefit from spreading their genes around as much as possible. They don't have an overwhelming need to nurture and protect their young.

Similar Threads

  1. [NT] How do NT's prioritize their relationships?
    By iNtrovert in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-18-2013, 03:37 AM
  2. [MBTItm] How do NTs get underneath your skin???
    By SillySapienne in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 05:23 PM
  3. [NT] How do NTs deal with death of friend/loved one
    By Vizconde in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 10:06 PM
  4. How do you keep birds from flying into windows?
    By cafe in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 02:41 PM
  5. [NT] How do NTs experience crushes?
    By Usehername in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 01:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO