User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INtj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    My J comes out, big time
    Yeah, I can see this too. Sometimes at the end of a day I get 'roused up' (or how do you call it) and lately I imagined to be INTJ (which would be my second type). I even had a person make a move to me saying I had no love in my eyes (not at all to say that about INTJ's, just about my stress, or the stupidity of the person who said it). It felt different. I was also more aware of a sort. Noticing some strange (what I think strange) behaviours of people like staring into me when they're waiting.

It could also be a culmination of Ti, leading to Fe-felt judgements (I can imagine that would be totally unclear).

MBTI
    ENFP

It's strange because I deal with stress remarkably well, much better than my mother who is ISFJ and who is 'supposed' to be the 'together ' one. It's almost like I fail miserably and fall apart at life but if you put me under significant stress (esp if it involves a loved one) I become this 'together' person whilst everyone else is quivering around me. I become very calm and if the stress is extreme I become very unemotional
    Weird!

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Llewellyn View Post
    Yeah, I can see this too. Sometimes at the end of a day I get 'roused up' (or how do you call it) and lately I imagined to be INTJ (which would be my second type). I even had a person make a move to me saying I had no love in my eyes (not at all to say that about INTJ's, just about my stress, or the stupidity of the person who said it). It felt different. I was also more aware of a sort. Noticing some strange (what I think strange) behaviours of people like staring into me when they're waiting.

It could also be a culmination of Ti, leading to Fe-felt judgements (I can imagine that would be totally unclear).

This is what I mean by inner J comming out

I'm cool, haha I'm cool, I'm cool......BAM!

Activate boundaries, lock that shit down, patience off, get the fuck out of my way now........

.............Focus...................

its kind of creepy

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

If I allow my insecurities to kick in..not well.

If I know I'm allowed to use my own approach to deal with it, I can pull the weirdest things out of my ***, but they usually solve the problem (in a very odd way, I've been told repeatedly by my INTJ boyfriend :P)
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm rarely ever stressed, but do you really want to know what I do?

I call my mommy, bitch about it, she gives me advice and I say "I'm an adult, mom, and I'll do what I want!" in a really snot-nosed way. I hang up, mope around by myself for an hour, call a friend and go do something fun.
    Oh...hi.

MBTI
    ENTP

if its not the point of anxiety attack, i read a book, go on forums, etc while listening to new music. i don't get stressed easily anymore.

At the moment any kind of stress is coming on I usually stop whatever it is that's making me stressed and come back to it later. I go onto something else.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lexlike View Post
    i m currently doing my duty for my country in an institut for handicapped people.... its exhausting to work with people, i ve never been that stressed out in my life, anver been so damn sensitve to viruses and flu etc.
    do you have any methods to deal with stress in job and daily life??
    In my case, it depends really. Most of the time I try to shake it off by telling my self that stressing my self out will not do any good at all.
    I take no responsibility for my awful english.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

It's nothing that a bottle of wine and a few hours of good sex and conversation can't take care of!

Otherwise, I've always found cooking- especially anything involving a lot of chopping or baking bread- to be a good stress releif.

Hiking is also quite nice, as is driving aimlessly and photographing whatever captures your interests.

Or getting absorbed in a good book....

Basically toss yourself to the bread and circuses that life provides
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    I

Relax for a while, and go back to the problem later. I have some difficulty dealing with stress too.