• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Whats your _NT_ percent

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
I don't think I can accurately take any tests any more. Im too intuned to what responses the test is trying to elicit and my intuition scores are therefore off the scales. T or F could be more accurate but after taking a number of tests my initial emotions are no longer as forcefull so I would assume it would sway heavilly on the T side.

Lexlike

MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
4w5
you could easily confuse me in real life with an infp, isfp...so i would not say that i m quite a strong a NT anyway

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well im an ENTP, mine is:
E-60
N-72
T-86
P-68

Whats yours?

In these tests, the percentages don't matter in the way you are thinking.

For example, your E-60 does not mean you're 60% E.

It means that, for 60% of the questions, your E was at least 51% as opposed to an I of 49%.

Even your T only means that for 86% of the questions you were at least 51% T (enough to favor it over an F response).

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Yeah I don't go by the tests much for similar reasons to above. However, I sometimes 'take stock' of how high I think my preferences are at a given time, and they do shift around. Sometimes I feel like I'm only just scraping an E when I'm tired and stuff, and just feel like being alone at home for a while. Also sometimes I feel more J than P, particularly when I'm around my brother, whose total flakeness tends to force me into taking the J role to stop things from falling to pieces. Even N and T, my two most stable preferences, get stronger and weaker, but to a much lesser extent.

There's also the question of what the percentage actually means. Is it that the 50% mark is the 'centre' and going above it or below it it what gives you the letter, like say if you're looking at the T scale, under 50% preference would make you an F, and over a T, giving you only 50 points to play with, or is it that you take it that T is the preference, and the percentage is to say how strongly you prefer it over F?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I - 89%
N - 100%
T - 88%
P - 44%

100% N's FTW

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
Last time I tested:

I: 100
N: 100
T: 12
P: 22

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
It seems a bit weird to put this into numbers... it shows how strong your preferences are, but not how much of an NT you would be, I think. I feel very NT, but have low N-scores... what does that mean?

Chemgrl82

MBTI Type
eNTj
Enneagram
8w7
look below

Holy crap. Can you imagine an ENTP/ENTJ combo, both 8w7s?

:happy2: I'm sure that's more common that I realize, but I don't know that I've ever seen an ENTP 8w7. Heh.

Anyway, normally I test somewhat around my signature. I took one yesterday though and got the following:

Your type: ENTJ

Extravert 60% 40% Introvert

iNtuitive 79% 21% Sensate

Thinking 100% 0% Feeling

Judgemental 86% 14% Perceptive

I'm sure I'm not 100% T. Geez. I was at work, though.

Ishida

MBTI Type
INTJ
N: 70-80%
T:70-80%

I is usually 90%-100%
J never above 30%

MBTI Type
ENTP
In these tests, the percentages don't matter in the way you are thinking.

For example, your E-60 does not mean you're 60% E.

It means that, for 60% of the questions, your E was at least 51% as opposed to an I of 49%.

Even your T only means that for 86% of the questions you were at least 51% T (enough to favor it over an F response).

yeah, I'm sick of people who take those percentages seriously. It doesn't make any sense any way you look at it, especially since the questions basically just rephrase the T vs F dilemma over and over again, devoid of any context.

It's like this:

logic or feeling? logic
logic or feeling? logic
logic or feeling? logic
logic or feeling? um, let's do feeling this time
logic or feeling? Phew! Got that out of my system. Logic.

how is that anything but random?

Chemgrl82

MBTI Type
eNTj
Enneagram
8w7
It's like this:

logic or feeling? logic
logic or feeling? logic
logic or feeling? logic
logic or feeling? um, let's do feeling this time
logic or feeling? Phew! Got that out of my system. Logic.

how is that anything but random?

:laugh:

Ohh... so true.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
How someone answers the questions on a decent MBTI test will most likely be indicative of several large aspects of their personality, but because it's no where close to an exact science, there should be a limit of how much stock is put in it.

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm not saying it isn't indicative, just that exact percentages are dumb. The only reason I can think of for having more than one question is that the way a given question is framed might not be understood as intended.

Consider this, you could take an mbti test with 4 questions, 20 questions, or 400 questions and there's a miniscule chance that you'd get the same percentages on each test. Does that mean the percent of T or F you are changes with each test? Does it mean an authority needs to decide what number of questions most accurately indicates the number of corresponding decisions based on the processes you use each day? What authority? Bullshit.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Yeah I would say small and even moderate changes and differences in the percentages are quite meaningless. But, if someone takes the test and gets 10% J and takes it again in 5 years and gets 90% J, a difference that large probably indicates some sort of change in personality.

Soileh

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
my closest is always E/I. the rest are very unbalanced.

I ~60%
N~80%
T~90%
P is the worst I've scored a freakin' 100% a few times, including when my work tested me, this wasn't good for the career. As if they didn't already know!