• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Whats your _NT_ percent

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Yeah I would say small and even moderate changes and differences in the percentages are quite meaningless. But, if someone takes the test and gets 10% J and takes it again in 5 years and gets 90% J, a difference that large probably indicates some sort of change in personality.
Or maybe they're in a bad mood because it's cloudy.

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
About:

(I) 100%
(N) 95%
(T) 35%
(P) 80%

MBTI Type
ENTP
Yeah I would say small and even moderate changes and differences in the percentages are quite meaningless. But, if someone takes the test and gets 10% J and takes it again in 5 years and gets 90% J, a difference that large probably indicates some sort of change in personality.

In that case, it's not the difference in percentages that indicates a change to me. It's the 5 years.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I think my N can fluctuate more; in the sense, that I am quite clearly a T type but I can deal decently with sensing (even though I still prefer intuition).

Kristiana

MBTI Type
INTJ
Heh, the last time I took a test, I got
84% I
100% N
63% T
58% P

:)

Haha, awesome, another absurdly high N!

My preferences:

I: 60-70%, depending on the test
N: 95-100%
T: 51%-75%, depending on the test
J: 75% or so

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I: 100%
N: 95%
T: 84%
P: 89%

I'm a bit of a neophyte when it comes to understanding what the percentages indicate, but I know the gist of the INTP type as a whole. I would assume extreme values such as these just say I fall into the extremes with very little overlap?

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Depending upon the test:

E- 50-60
N- 90-95
T- 60-65
J- (-1)-10

Chukamok

MBTI Type
IXFP
The last time I took the test a got the following numbers:

I - 84
N - 74
F - 58
P - 83

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
They should hand out evaluation sheets together with those computed percentage tests. You can check at the end, where you've answered wrong or right :D